Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North (22738 Views)

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by Azurevermillion: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Which kind person be this na

Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://guardian.ng/politics/we-must-make-peace-or-we-lose-the-north-says-acf-chair-ogbeh/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

K̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶, c̶r̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ d̶o̶n̶’t̶ b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ a̶n̶y̶ s̶o̶c̶i̶e̶t̶y̶
• I̶t̶’s̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ p̶a̶r̶t̶n̶e̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ t̶o̶ e̶n̶d̶ i̶n̶s̶u̶r̶g̶e̶n̶c̶y̶.

C̶h̶a̶i̶r̶m̶a̶n̶ o̶f̶ A̶r̶e̶w̶a̶ C̶o̶n̶s̶u̶l̶t̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ F̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ (A̶C̶F̶) a̶n̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶ m̶i̶n̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ o̶f̶ a̶g̶r̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶u̶r̶e̶, C̶h̶i̶e̶f̶ A̶u̶d̶u̶ O̶g̶b̶e̶h̶ s̶p̶o̶k̶e̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶e̶c̶u̶r̶i̶t̶y̶ c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶s̶ f̶a̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶, b̶a̶c̶k̶w̶a̶r̶d̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶ i̶n̶ e̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶, i̶n̶d̶u̶s̶t̶r̶y̶ a̶n̶d̶ a̶g̶r̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶u̶r̶e̶. H̶e̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ s̶a̶i̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶t̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶d̶s̶t̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶n̶d̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶, w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ e̶n̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ m̶a̶n̶y̶ c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ g̶e̶o̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ r̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶. H̶e̶ s̶p̶o̶k̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ S̶A̶X̶O̶N̶E̶ A̶K̶H̶A̶I̶N̶E̶ i̶n̶ K̶a̶d̶u̶n̶a̶.

I̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ A̶C̶F̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶u̶r̶b̶e̶d̶ o̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶, p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶u̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶?

O̶f̶ c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶, A̶C̶F̶ i̶s̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶u̶r̶b̶e̶d̶ o̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ i̶n̶c̶e̶s̶s̶a̶n̶t̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶. A̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶h̶a̶i̶r̶m̶a̶n̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶, a̶m̶ e̶q̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶u̶r̶b̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶o̶ o̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶n̶d̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶. I̶t̶ i̶s̶ t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ b̶a̶f̶f̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ c̶r̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶l̶s̶ e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ a̶ v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶ t̶o̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶ w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶, s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶, o̶l̶d̶ p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶. E̶v̶e̶n̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ w̶o̶r̶r̶i̶s̶o̶m̶e̶, i̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ c̶a̶p̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶. W̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶e̶ b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ b̶a̶r̶b̶a̶r̶i̶c̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶f̶ w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶, c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶, w̶i̶d̶o̶w̶s̶, a̶n̶d̶ o̶l̶d̶ m̶e̶n̶? W̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶s̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶n̶? W̶e̶ i̶n̶ A̶C̶F̶ a̶r̶e̶ p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶u̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶r̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ b̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶s̶, b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ i̶t̶’s̶ a̶ g̶a̶t̶e̶w̶a̶y̶ t̶o̶ d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶. K̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ d̶o̶n̶’t̶ b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ a̶n̶y̶ s̶o̶c̶i̶e̶t̶y̶.

T̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶i̶n̶ r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ w̶e̶ h̶a̶d̶ t̶o̶ w̶a̶i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ e̶a̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶f̶ C̶o̶n̶v̶i̶d̶-0̶8̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶e̶t̶ t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ (l̶a̶s̶t̶ T̶h̶u̶r̶s̶d̶a̶y̶) a̶n̶d̶ b̶e̶g̶i̶n̶ t̶o̶ a̶s̶k̶ o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶o̶ d̶o̶.T̶h̶i̶s̶ s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶u̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ i̶n̶ K̶a̶d̶u̶n̶a̶ a̶n̶d̶ i̶n̶ m̶a̶n̶y̶ s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶r̶i̶s̶e̶s̶ i̶s̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶n̶ i̶s̶ n̶o̶t̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ b̶e̶s̶t̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶. I̶t̶ i̶s̶ a̶ d̶i̶s̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶.

T̶h̶i̶s̶ c̶r̶i̶s̶i̶s̶ i̶s̶ d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶o̶c̶i̶e̶t̶y̶. W̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶ v̶e̶r̶y̶ d̶i̶s̶t̶r̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶. B̶u̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶s̶k̶ w̶h̶y̶ a̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ c̶r̶i̶s̶e̶s̶ h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ n̶o̶w̶? I̶ b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ o̶v̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ w̶e̶ m̶u̶s̶t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ m̶a̶d̶e̶ v̶e̶r̶y̶ s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ m̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶. I̶n̶ t̶e̶r̶m̶s̶ o̶f̶ d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶, t̶h̶e̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ i̶s̶ f̶a̶r̶ b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ S̶o̶u̶t̶h̶.

W̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶ b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ S̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ i̶n̶ e̶d̶u̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶; w̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶ b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ i̶n̶ i̶n̶d̶u̶s̶t̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ g̶r̶o̶w̶t̶h̶. L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ o̶u̶r̶ r̶e̶c̶o̶r̶d̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ f̶i̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶n̶ K̶a̶n̶o̶ a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ l̶a̶s̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶t̶y̶ y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶, i̶t̶ h̶a̶s̶ l̶o̶s̶t̶ 0̶1̶5̶ i̶n̶d̶u̶s̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶. W̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶e̶x̶t̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ i̶n̶ K̶a̶d̶u̶n̶a̶ t̶o̶o̶, a̶l̶l̶ g̶o̶n̶e̶. I̶n̶ J̶o̶s̶ w̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ i̶n̶d̶u̶s̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ g̶o̶n̶e̶. S̶o̶ y̶o̶u̶ c̶a̶n̶ s̶e̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ s̶l̶o̶w̶l̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶ a̶ d̶e̶c̶l̶i̶n̶e̶.

T̶h̶e̶ i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶a̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ o̶n̶ o̶i̶l̶ m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶, f̶e̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ a̶n̶d̶ a̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶, a̶ c̶u̶l̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ o̶f̶ d̶e̶p̶e̶
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by madridsta007(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by Shattuck(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
stonemasonn:
This voice of reason can only come from a wise dattijo like Audu Ogbe. The rest are only concerned about power.
you call him wise? did he say these things when he was a minister in buhari's 1st tenure? no
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by Pinkybush: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
"A child that says his/her mother should not sleep, he/she will not sleep"

Since northern politicians created this terrorist groups and are also financing them, the north will never have peace, Amen.

I only sympathize with innocent bloods that were shed and the ones they will shed.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by lordatkinson07(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes, Chief Audu Ogbe, norhtern nigeria made a lot of mistakes from the beginning.

You claimed enormous land for the norther region, most, through jihad and you don't have it takes to develop and sustain the land.

North ignored education from the onset and settle for nomadic school instead

North politically separated itself from Nigeria at the beginning 1914 and did not deem it fit to reconcile until 1951.

Northern Nigeria built mediocres who believe so hard in jihad than scholars who see thing in truth and face the fact.

Now, the products of what the northern region sowed years back is reap for harvest now.
So help you God.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by Skelewudprince: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Strategists in what? Poverty and backwardness? You guys are just overhyping them.
They have nothing and they know nothing.
As per the appointment of middle beltter as the chairman, no be today. Sunday Awoniyi from Kogi was once the head of Arewa. And Paul Unongo from Benue was once the Chairman of Northern Elder’s Forum. It's nothing new jor.
Awol1:
The North are master strategists, I give it to them.

They knew they were losing the middlebelt from the Northern fold, reason they made Audu Ogbeh, a Benue Man, the chairman of ACF.

The idea is to make them feel among and return them to the fold.

But las las, Middlebelt don tear eye. It will never be business as usual.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by egoldman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://guardian.ng/politics/we-must-make-peace-or-we-lose-the-north-says-acf-chair-ogbeh/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

He said something about engaging one or two foreign powers.

The military contractors from South Africa were on the verge of wiping out Boko Haram when Buhari took over power, and what did he do ?We know the rest.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by egoldman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
helinues:
grin

It must be a beautiful morning in Northern Nigeria

I am beginning to suspect this account must have been hacked, this is not the helinues i know.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by themanderon: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
The North sowed the whirlwind that is consuming them today. By the time the north finishes with themselves there may be nothing left to salvage.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by roszilman: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Awol1:
The North are master strategists, I give it to them.

They knew they were losing the middlebelt from the Northern fold, reason they made Audu Ogbeh, a Benue Man, the chairman of ACF.

The idea is to make them feel among and return them to the fold.

But las las, Middlebelt don tear eye. It will never be business as usual.
my broda, audu ogbeh is a waightless politician like ffk. He's dere for himself nd his belly ooo... If he enters idoma land today to say anytin, de youth will shalter him. Middle belt is not hausa fulani nd not muslim so we're not them!

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by EMMY76: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Are they tired now? undecided They should continue living like modern day barbarians who can only survive on the misery and sufferings of innocent people the world have since left them behind.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by earnit3: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by RTSC: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tell that to those who cares.
All of you are the same.
Mad people that kills because of so called blasphemy.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North by DedeNkem: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
Middle belt is being scammed into believing they are also part of the Ruling Fulani-hausa hegemony,the north know they need them for population,food and political Strength,but they don't mind killing them and installing Fulanis over their lands for grazing.
That is why a Benue man is the arewa head and also ortom (another BENUE MAN) is the head of Northern Governors forum.
Middle belt MUST pull out of North if they are wise.
They are more southern in Culture , ideologies and way of life that the North.

Benue had already been enslaved by the North. In fact, it is technically a Northern State now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Udom’s Presidential Billboard Spotted In Abuja: Pictures / N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.