Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard (60054 Views)

Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by alllivesmatter(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Mehnnnnn!

Nigerians are blessed.

See the way i was laughing like a mad man

Honestly...we're deeply resilient and intensely persistent.
Nothing can bring us down...at all. At all.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by friday2011(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2020
ugodson:

Brother u need to laugh ooo! We all need it to survive in this country

No blame the guy...

Probably the problem wey in get big pass the joke.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by goshen26: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
I love my country Nigeria no matter the suffering

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by benzinoman: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by ikorodureporta: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Meet mc oluomo, d 1st agbero to send his kids to Cambridge cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Bahamas95(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2020
What about the picture of Amadi Ikemefuna? The first Biafran Nigerian man to sleep with his landlord's wife in 1845

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by donMIG(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2020
But wait ooo... I beg I'm I d only one who didn't find dis sh*t funny or there r more pple like me?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by alllivesmatter(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2020
sunshineV:
at least i show for dis one grin

Modified: a minute silence for the dumb fuckz that did'nt find this funny. Your problem is spiritual

Hahahahahaha...indeed spiritual problem they have shaaaaaa. But they aren't dumb freaks....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by alllivesmatter(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
FrLukas:
Nothing funny about this.

These are all some people's grandparents and great grand parents.

Show some fvcking respect.

By the way, that's the revered Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther there dumbass.

For the indomie and Tiktok generation, he translated the Bible into Yoruba and Igbo languages.

The problem with today's generation is that they lack respect and a sense of awe for things that matter.

You're absolutely correct . However, these wasn't meant to be taken literally...
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by SweetOlive(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Lmao
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by grammarian247(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2020
alllivesmatter:

You're absolutely correct . However, these wasn't meant to be taken literally...

It's meant to be taken as a joke, except that it isn't funny in any respect.

We play too much in Nigeria. Honest. Especially with things that we should be serious with.

One thing I know is I'd hate to see my grandmother's picture there and labeled as the first woman in Nigeria to give a _blowjob or something stupid like that.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2020
Kalatium:
K
that ciroma guy don dey write waec for years.
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by dalass(f): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2020
donMIG:
But wait ooo... I beg I'm I d only one who didn't find dis sh*t funny or there r more pple like me?

You need to be calming down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by femi4: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Meet kalatium, the first guy to post useless thread and expected Nlders to laugh
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2020
donMIG:
It's only that ciroma guy that has been writing waec that was kind of funny the rest were as boring as fvck.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by FuckThaMod: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2020
FrLukas:
Nothing funny about this.

These are all some people's grandparents and great grand parents.

Show some fvcking respect.

By the way, that's the revered Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther there dumbass.

For the indomie and Tiktok generation, he translated the Bible into Yoruba and Igbo languages.

The problem with today's generation is that they lack respect and a sense of awe for things that matter.
Oga free yourself.. We know he is Ajayi Crowther, focus on the captions which are popular sayings in Nigeria and forget the pic. Mehn! Anyone that doesn't find humour in this is indeed a bitter person.
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by DeltaOilWell(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Okay
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by nams77: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Somehow, I found this freaking funny grin trying to contain myself

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Pearly255(f): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2020
grin
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by alllivesmatter(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2020
FrLukas:

It's meant to be taken as a joke, except that it isn't funny in any respect.

We play too much in Nigeria. Honest. Especially with things that we should be serious with.

One thing I know is I'd hate to see my grandmother's picture there and labeled as the first woman in Nigeria to give a _blowjob or something stupid like that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....Like I said earlier. You're 100% correct. However, a thousand and 1 persons out there would want to get you the humour part of this post.

Kindly Ignore and let go.

You're probably aware of what Nigerians say about Buhari on a daily Basis. Yet He is someone's grandfather or even great grandfather.

See it from that perspective. Human beings are twisted set of people shaaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by oluwaahmed: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Maybe I will laugh tomorrow
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by stanisbaratheon: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Nigerians are savages on Twitter. cheesy
Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by NobleKing001(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Meet Buhari the first president that called Nigeria youths.LAZY YOUTHS..

He is also the first President to make life difficult in Nigeria..
Come for ur Logo design, Flyer/poster, all graphic design..
very affordable.

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Damn... Sir. Adekunle Chukwuma Ciroma write waec sha... Nigga rewrote the bloody exam for decades!!!

Thank God for Buhari rescuing the poor man!!! Person go just write one exam from secondary school till old age!!! Wow!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by justlikedat: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
ybalogs:
HOW TO LOCATE YOUR WIFE IN A CROWD WITHOUT WASTING YOUR CREDIT

If you go to a function, and there are many people suddenly, your wife went to greet her friends, from there you can't locate her again, don't stress yourself calling her on phone, just look for another beautiful lady and start talking to her, before you ask of her name your wife will be standing next to you.....u will just hear Daddy Tayo eku party

Its another way of saving your phone credit......

Abi I dey lie?
You no dey lie cos you dey talk from your experience

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by skondo09(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Oga free yourself.. We know he is Ajayi Crowther, focus on the captions which are popular sayings in Nigeria and forget the pic. Mehn! Anyone that doesn't find humour in this is indeed a bitter person.
Bitter my ass. It's not by force that we must all be the same, the only one that made me smile was the waec one apart from that they are all dry.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Oharina(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm, am i the only one not finding any of these meme funny?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard by Brightgem(f): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.