Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Mtn Internet/network Is Not Realiable Atall. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Internet/network Is Not Realiable Atall. (526 Views)

How Do I Subsribe For Mtn Internet On My Ipad? / Mtn Internet Modem Or Universal Modem / Google Plans Wireless Internet Network To Cover Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Internet/network Is Not Realiable Atall. by Valto(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2011
mtn internet service is so deplorable. I sometimes regret
ever subscrbing to their network. Yesternite internet/network problem is bad that i cant even browse atall,while some of my friends browse with theirs and even free without any subscription. They keep running new adverts ,instead of finding ways to improve their falling network.
Re: Mtn Internet/network Is Not Realiable Atall. by adino(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2011
@Valto. Never, ever, ever rely on MTN for any serious thing. It is only meant for free browsing. Empty Hen is a useless and overhyped network.They showed me pepper last year, they almost ruined my online biz. I had to rely on Etisalat and Glo for help. Once in a while though mtn may be okay, right now it seems etisalat is following their path. Ialways laugh when I see people placing adds on free browsing with mtn and i wonder if it is not the same mtn i use they are hype about.Dont rely on MTN, if you have a modem, nokia or samsung phone. I will give you MTN,ETISALAT,GLO and AIRTEL settings for free, so that you can test them all and choose the one you prefer.If you have a locked modem, just place the modem brand, imei ands/e and I will unlock it free for you and give you the browsing settings and browsing plans of all networks. My Brother/sister, MTN will never frustrate us again oh.

(1) (Reply)

Corei7Hp Probook Is Available Tokunbo Used / Hak / Real On-line Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.