Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec (1712 Views)

Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt / Man Snatches N1m From GTBank Customer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by amoreobansu: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Johnson Kokumo, on Wednesday, paraded six persons suspected to be involved in the murder of a 21-year-old University of Benin (UNIBEN) female student, Miss Uwaila Omozua.

Uwaila, a 100 level Microbiology student, was killed by some suspected rapists at a church in Benin City where she reportedly went to read on the night sometimes in May.

One of the suspected killers, Collins Uligbe, from Agbor in Ika North East Local Government Area of Delta State, disclosed while being paraded that her landlady, Mrs Mary Ade, gave them N1 million to kill the undergraduate.

Collins who said he attends the same church the student attended, said that he was asked by the landlady to wipe Uwaila’s private part with an handkerchief so that she could use it for ritual purposes and prosper in her business.

However, the landlady denied the allegation, saying she neither gave him the money nor asked him to wipe the lady’s private part.

Johnson gave the names of the other suspected killers as Nelson Ogbebor, Tina Samuel, another lady, Valentine Akato and Nosa Osabohien.

According to him, the postmortem results confirmed that the said victim was raped before she was murdered.

He assured the people of Edo State that the police will leave no stone unturned to unravel the mystery behind the killing.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-got-n1m-from-my-landlady-to-kill-uniben-female-undergraduate-for-ritual-says-suspected-killer/

1 Like

Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by LawLab247: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Nawa o
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by ERockson: 6:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Hope they are not roping them or force them to confess what they did not do because Nigeria police can do anything

2 Likes

Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Enskynelson(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2020
This is madness
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Mcreloaded(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2020
This week we will hear different version of this story.

What we have now is a story out of Nigeria home video.

2 Likes

Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by MightySparrow: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2020
I don't believe the story: yesterday it was the pastor that impregnated the girl; today, it was a landlady, tomorrow will be a forced confession.
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by MightySparrow: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2020
ERockson:
Hope they are not roping them or force them to confess what they did not do because Nigeria police can do anything
I think same.
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Mayng01(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2020
This is serious & getting messier
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Vyzz: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Me following
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by IvarTheBoneless: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2020
I am sure beating/torture/interrogation is making them fabricate stories.

God knows the true version...poor girl is gone! undecided

If they are the true killers. Kill them all! angry
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2020
so its not the pastor again that sent them ... hmmm
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by lereinter(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Can't the police just do comprehensive investigation

A one which suspect can't deny

Was the 1m transfer or given in cash etc
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by adecz: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2020
shocked
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by seunlayi(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Ok
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Discovery4today: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Ejima1: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2020
This is terrible
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Tomtomy98: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2020
The story no balance at all
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by infogenius(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2020
The last of this sordid tale have not been heard.
The truth will always prevail. It's just a matter of time.
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by femi4: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2020
I knew it was a premeditated attack. No sane rapist will choose a Church over bush for his evil deed
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by merieam16(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Evil..
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by blessedchild234(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
She even has 1 million wicked world.
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Passionate888: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
So them don import this cleaning body fluid with white handkerchief to South South wey badoo dey do for South West
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
lereinter:

Can't the police just do comprehensive investigation

A one which suspect can't deny

Was the 1m transfer or given in cash etc

You're having an impression that having a brain is one of the criteria for recruitment into the Nigerian Police Farce?
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Skmoda360(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
blessedchild234:
She even has 1 million wicked world.
And you believe this news? undecided
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by blessedchild234(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

And you believe this news? undecided
I didnt read it.
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by Greatzeus(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
You wanted to commit such a crime and you choose a girl that attends the same church with you and live in the same vicinity with you? You didn't even go for those who nobody will know they are missing,like the homeless or mentally retarded people roaming the streets?
I believe his story,I believe that someone sent him to do it .
Re: I Got N1m From My Landlady To Kill UNIBEN Female Student For Ritual, Says Suspec by aAK1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
This case is dead on arrival if the lady has a good lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Okada Man Brutally Hacked By Two Men In Army Uniform In Abia (Graphic Photos) / There's Difference Between Hacker, Scammer And Money Mule - Hushpuppi / Drama As Corpse Refuses To Be Buried, Directs Casket To Killer’s House [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.