Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) (934 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2020
A six month old baby was seen crawling out from an open window in the sixth floor of a 10 storey building.
A passer-by who saw it rushed to call the rescue team.
We thank God he was saved. Some parents of nowadays don't deserve a children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7xcbf5sS6Q

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Parents with toddlers shouldn't live in a storey building in the first place.

1 Share

Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by LawLab247: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Great one
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by wonseun(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Omg.
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by LadySarah: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2020
sapphiere:
A six month old baby was seen crawling out from an open window in the sixth floor of a 10 storey building.

lalasticlala

Recently you've been talking a lot of nonsense. I'm sure you don't have a child that's why you can just say whatever.

It takes but a min for children to dissappear. She could be pooing or bathing or. Whatever.there no bulgary or net there

Don't sit down there and judge.
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2020
LadySarah:

Recently you've been talking a lot of nonsense. I'm sure you don't have a child that's why you can just say whatever.

It takes but a min for children to dissappear. She could be pooing or bathing or. Whatever.there no bulgary or net there

Stop giving birth if you can't care for your children. Nobody is getting an award for giving birth.
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
LadySarah:

There is no bulgary or net. I guess this is the main reason the parent(s) shouldn't live there in the first place. What happens to taking your six month old baby to the bathroom with you?
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by mimimiles93: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
sapphiere:

lalasticlala
After watching this video, here is what I have to say;
1. Both parents should be jailed. Father should get 10yrs jail term for marrying an irresponsible woman. The should get a life term for being irresposible.
2. The owner of the building should be jailed for using such building for residence.
3. Engineers should be jailed for not putting protectors on the windows.
4. The passerby should be blessed with monetary blessing for his effort.
5. All the members of the rescue team should be elevated for their smart and rapid respond.

COURTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by SifonAbasi(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
sapphiere:

lalasticlala
Jesus Christ! What kind of carelessness is this?
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Dpsychologist: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
WTF... It could have been his end
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dpsychologist:
WTF... It could have been his end
God is great.
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Truthabulabula(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO,I decided to quote you here so as not to cause any public nonsense.

Been following you up for some time now and it seems you don't know how to keep shut at times. I'm warning you now,stay off my mentions and don't try to play funny with me.

I have your home address and don't be surprised if things go wrong.

Watch your back.
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Truthabulabula:
StacyO,I decided to quote you here so as not to cause any public nonsense.

Been following you up for some time now and it seems you don't know how to keep shut at times. I'm warning you now,stay off my mentions and don't try to play funny with me.

I have your home address and don't be surprised if things go wrong.

Watch your back.

You don't know me at all. You think I'm in Nigeria?
Even if I'm in Nigeria,do you think you can find me?

Ha!

If I may know please, what is my crime??

Seems you're not feeling too well,honestly.

You just created this moniker and you're already showcasing madness. Lol

Sorry ooo

My crime please??
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bravo to the rescuers.
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Truthabulabula(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

You don't know me at all. You think I'm in Nigeria?
Even if I'm in Nigeria,do you think you can find me?

Ha!

If I may know please, what is my crime??

Seems you're not feeling too well,honestly.

You just created this moniker and you're already showcasing madness. Lol

Sorry ooo

My crime please??

Alright, we'll see how fast you can talk offline.
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Alright, we'll see how fast you can talk offline.

Why engage in a word fight with a pig anyway?

I'm done here.

Bye!
Re: Passerby Rescues 6month Old Baby From Falling Off 10 Storey Building (pic,video) by ImaIma1(f): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
LadySarah:

If that child had fallen and died, no one will care that she was pooing or just took her eyes for one second, including the mother herself. There will be regret on why she didn't take better precautions.

Children can be very fast especially when it comes to exploring or doing what they shouldn't.

(1) (Reply)

Triple Blessings... / Do You Actually Think Covid19 Exist In NIGERIA Or It's A Hoax? / SOLD!!! Belgium Standard Nigerian Used 08 Toyota RAV4 For Sale @enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.