Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

No! Ruth, Baby Diapers Aren't Cheap Nomore. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No! Ruth, Baby Diapers Aren't Cheap Nomore. (341 Views)

Quitters Aren't Winners / Aren't We Celebrating A Calendar Dated Independent Day / >>> The Personal Act - Aren't We LAZY??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No! Ruth, Baby Diapers Aren't Cheap Nomore. by derachokolate(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2020
" you have a very soft lips"

I muttered under my breath before I reached for her lips again. Soft and fragile to the extent that I was afraid of tearing it apart. A sweet honey lips to be exact.

I paused and looked at how beautiful she was. Took my time to check her glossy skin again, not like I was oblivious about it. I looked at her slender eyebrow and I smiled, eyebrows has proven to be the disappointing thing in most girl's face, but here I face a perfect one.

I bent a little to her small ears and said something about her pointed nose. Something beautiful. She smiled, showing her halo-white teeth and marketing her heavenly smile. That alone gladdened my Heart. I bent again took another kiss from the sacharine pot. I licked my lips again, it always felt like if I should lick my lips, I would taste the sweetness again. And sure, I did taste it again.

I ran my hands down her hair. " you have a very soft and fluffy hair Ruth"
Her enticing, constellation brown eyes gazed as she let out that smile again. I bent and kissed her neck, I felt as her breathing raised a little, her reaction.the little vibration. I raised my head to watch her uncomfortablity and her body signals, and how her eyeballs kept rolling and the hornger that she was unable to put out, the hornger she was concealing. The hornger I was building, the tension I was constructing.

I smiled. I wanted to take time and worship her body. But then how do you worship without admiring?

I bent again and kissed her down her collar bone, the electricity I was conducting. She let out a soft moan and put her hands on my back, she ran her left hands up my head while the right hand went the opposite. Her palm was extra soft, I would bet that she has never touched anything strong.

I kissed it up to her lips again, the hornger, the energy she put in taking my lips this time. I disentangle. She let out a soft " chidera", the way she always called my name like it was programmed to come out her sugary mouth sweet each time. She needs not say anything about her burning need, it was evident so I traced her nipple with my tongue.

" my nipple makes me hopless "

I smile as I remembered the day she told me this. I decide to make her hopeless and useless. You know one thing with being a hopeless situation? There's nothing as fierce as a hunger for hope. No. A hornger for hope. I decide to leave a mark that she would carry all her life. To give her a hope she never imagined. Let it be that I took her hope and gave her a mindblowing hope.

I made a circle round her nipples accordingly. Clockwise. I saw them stand. I literally watched fallen heroes rise to glory. Firm and strong. She was letting out soft moans, I feasted on her right nipple and she let out a loud moan. It was assuring. I was doing it right. The gasps and archs. Spent time till she was pleading. " I want you chidera, I want you. Stop torturing me. I want you".
Just the words I wanted to hear. I know she was waiting for an answer but then we don't talk when we can live the talking.

I kissed down to her belly button, I circled her Tshaped innie. I felt her hips come up and go down.
I kissed down to her hips, I traced the V lines. I traced from one vertical line to the placed where they both met then followed the other line up, when I reached where the two lines met? I felt her core open.she tried to hold me there with her hands but I managed to follow the line up. " chidera you are torturing me". I let out an evil grin.

I looked her in the face, I observed her body again, how amazingly they all connected. Before went on my knees to worship her temple. I bent, sang some drakes toosie slide, took the right foot up, slide the left foot and took the left foot up as I slide the right foot. This time she was holding my bed sheet firm. I smiled and bent down.

I licked her vulva horizontally, using the tip of my tongue to locate the clothed clitoris. " the clitoris is clothed, you trace the top of the labia with your tongue and you see it pointing at you". This is the voice that always plays in my head when ever I want to worship a temple. She let a loud moan, I felt the bedsheets squeeze. I teased the already pointing clitoris. I kept teasing it. I felt her vibrating legs, sometimes the legs try to close on me. I hear as her core contracts. I feel the energy and in no time some liquids litered my growing goatee. The nutrients, they need to grow. I lick it down to the line connecting her ass and her vulva to give her some seconds rest. I use the tip of my tongue to make some mini penetrations while she kept moaning. Then I repeated this process. I smiled.

I raised to her face and kissed her, she kissed me back eagerly, we kissed deeply as I ran my hands and caressed her airbags again. Our lips separated as she muttered " oh chidera", she said it into my mouth, I shut her up with my lips. I kissed her as I shifted a little to the sides to allow my hands a free access. I caressed her breast and moved my hands down to her vulva again. I placed my index finger on her clitoris and massaged it, the vibrations and how stronger she held me, how tensed she kissed me, the bites. When people make the signs that they said was for the illuminatis, what comes to mind is just palm job. I placed the sign. Positioned my palm on her clit while my Bleep-you finger curved into her vulva, hiting directly on her U-spot. " Dera Dera" she separated again but held me very tight. I started moving up and down while I teased her U-spot and at the same time my palm massaged her clitoris. It wasn't up to a minute when the contractions came again, the vibration and liquids shot out from her urethra. She squirted.

I felt as she let a relieve breath. I kissed her deeply before she pushed me off her body. She sucked on my nipple, I tried to be calm but the shivers it sent down my spines was unbearable. She sucked on it as she played with my donger. I let out a deep moun. " I hope this is not a pay back, Ruth?", she said " Dera Dera", that's how she always Called my name and then there's this smile she follows it. She kisses down to my donger and she licked the cap. " you don't have a very long one but it's full, it should be able to touch so many nerves at once. I like it." I smiled as she bent to take a full deep of my donger. The heat I felt sent messages, the warmth and comfort that her mouth offered to my cold donger was amazing. She sucked on it like her life depended on it. I could feel my muscles pulling the liquid up, the contractions. I could feel as they conveyed it to the exit. With no time I shot into her mouth. She took it all and licked the spill overs.

" you are so good Ruth"

" you gave me the best head and fingerling of my life Dera, I didn't do better"

We kissed each other again deeply, while we caressed each other. The arousal again. I turned her back, while I traced her spinal chord with my tongue down to her ass. There's a connection between the butt hole and the A spot. The A spot is situated before the cervix and shares a connection with the nerve endings of the butt hole. I know I have triggerd this spot by just running a tongue above it. I ignored it though to come back to it it later.

The plan was to lick her vulva from behind to get it wet but before I could reach there, she was already dripping. I slide my donger into her as she laid. She wanted to raise her hips " ruthie it's not a doggy, just stay as you are".
I go in and out, Poco a poco, hitting her g spot. The center of gravity is not really that far from the U-spot, it was easier to reach it in that position than the doggy position. I watched as her bum bum kept shifting like it was being tickled from somewhere. She was letting out this moan that was a mixture of a little laughter. In a little while, I felt as she tightened her legs and released them again. I knew what happened.

I turned her to face me in a missionary position. I carried her both legs up and placed them on her shoulders to guarantee a straight access to the deep side. I put my donger to hit the A-spot I already triggered. It was only that position that could guarantee a deep penetration and deep penetrations hit the A-spot. I went in and out. Increased my pace as she was already shouting my name. I went on till I felt my muslces pulling again.

I pulled out and spilled on her stomach. Right inside her Belle button.

" you wasted that cum, you should have poured it inside me Dera."

" No! Ruth, baby diapers aren't cheap nomore."

©Oracle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Microsoft Surface 2 (32 @120 & 64GB @150 / The Beach House / How I Stopped Wrestling With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.