Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

How I Stopped Wrestling With God - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Stopped Wrestling With God (360 Views)

Why We Stopped Fagunwa Day After The 7th Edition - Synw / Chimamanda Adichie: I Stopped Attending Catholic Churches In Nigeria Because ... / From A Father's View V: I Stopped Yelling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stopped Wrestling With God by Darevofpeace(m): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2020
So many years of confusion, pains,heartbreak and anxiety.
I was a shadow of my self and I was not happy with my status of life.
My daily life had became a burden and I was at the edge of a pit called "depression and suicide"
I got no hope to stay alive and I was just too tired of life.
My mind was inactive and so many thoughts penetrated my mind.
I kept seeing flashes of myself as failures and living a poor life.
But a day came,God Almighty came to my rescue by teaching me all these principles outlined.

(1)KINGDOM SEED

A seed is a fragment of a crop which must not be totally consumed so as to reserve for the next planting season.
In the year 2008,I was alone inside University of Ilorin mini campus sitting at the front of the University chapel of the Light searching for God.
I was reading a book called "The Man God uses" (Oswald. J.Smith) and right in the middle of the book,my ears popped open and I heard God's voice for the first time.
He said "can you release that cash in your hands to win your admission delay"
Before this time,I had picked a particular University for about four times meeting all Jamb scores and yet denied.
Before this day,I was already in my fifth year of seeking for admission into the University,my life was in stagnancy and my secondary school mates were already in service year (N.Y.S.C)
It was the first time ever in my life that God would speak to me.
I released the seeds and miraculously,I got an admission into a University one year after and the shame was broken.

(2)KINGDOM INVESTMENT

For more than twelve solid years now,Jesus has taught me real life principles and standards and I have made a promise to Him that I would keep sharing all these to all humans I meet.
The bible says "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and it righteousness and every other things shall be added unto you"
The life of me,myself and I does not amount to anything tangible.
Humans had been so wired up from childhood in "self indulgence" we had been told that we must always comes first ahead of others.
This traits had brought "mad competition and rivalry" and "acquisition mentality" to satisfy the "emptiness in our soul"
Funny enough, the more we acquire, the more empty and frustrated we become, the scriptures can never be broken.
Jesus says "the life of a man does not exist in the abundance of what he possesses"
Until we realize that we are meant to impart other lesser humans around us by sharing our resources with them,we won't have "peace" in our heart.
I have several testimonies of God's faithfulness about this,I had paid school fees of orphans,help the widows even with my meagre income as a teacher.
The supernatural financial breakthrough had been unending.
I didn't receive "heavens supplies" until I handed over my finance to God.
I have got miraculous Federal government job by mere paying of a widows son's school fee of five thousand naira only.
I have received heavens deliverances in my life without any pastor laying hands on me in all aspects of my life.
I have also received answers to long years of expectations and request.So many of my shame had been rolled away by investing into others life.
Kingdom investment is not about the bigness of the seed but the timeliness.
As little as hundred naira note is,it can embarrass someone when misplaced on a bike and you can't pay the bike man after you arrived at your destination.
We were saved to serve others and give other joy,until we discover this,we won't have peace in our heart.

(3)KINGDOM DREAMS

In my dreams, open visions and revelations, Jesus do appear to me and teaches me what to do per time at every cross road of life.
Movement in life is well needed to maintain success but proper direction is far greater than mere movement.
So many have there life plans mapped out,but they do not know how to go about it.
I begin to dream for others. I begin to see to the fulfilment of others dreams and success.
I stopped chasing shadows and begins to assist others visions, ambitions and passion.
Along with these,something happened to my life,firstly all my fears about tomorrow was reduced to the barest level.
Secondly, I begin to attracts "destiny helpers" who are willing and ready to sponsor my dreams and progress.
"Do unto others as you want them to do unto you" says Jesus.
Has this journey been very smooth all years long,NO! people had hurt me,lied to me in order to help them and I sometimes feels down casted with helping others.
But I am not ready to stop because the rewards are more than the pains.

(4) KINGDOM MYSTERY

After twelve years of practising the above three points, Jesus begins to open up my eyes,spirit and ears about "mysteries of life"
In my dreams,Jesus would walk into my room and sits on my bed teaching me "mysteries of life"
I begin to understood why things go wrong in life and how to avoid life tragedies before it comes.
Jesus had been giving me divine mysteries which I had never read in the Bible.
I would share just a few here because every time Jesus comes to me in my dream,I do get a pen and write all in a book.
Upon waking up,I still remember all He taught me and write it the exact way He spoke to me in the dream.
Jesus spoke to me "Ayobami, He would always calls me by my name when He tries to validate a particular point"
He says "the devil molesting the whole earth has never been the main issue of life" because since the devil had been judged in the biblical account of the book of Revelation,he can't perform outside his given arena.
Jesus spoke to me that do I know that God Almighty knew what the devil can do to make Adam and Eve falls even before he came to them,God could have stopped him,but since Adam and Eve were His (God) image,He wanted them to live up to there own responsibilities and resist the devil.
Jesus spoke to me that if were to be God stopped the devil from deceiving Adam and Eve from the first conversation with Eve,both of them won't ever grow up to learn the "power to resist temptations" and God Almighty does not raise up "puppet" who can't think with there own brain.
Then Jesus rounded up this mystery that what Adam and Eve lost in the garden was what Jesus came back to the earth to re - unite all humans back to God.
Then since the original plans and purpose of God for humans was to become like "gods" because the son of God is a "god" and never to die.
The death of Jesus on the cross was to serve as "full redemptive measures" for man and that same garden of Eden where we would live till eternity is the exact "new Jerusalem" as given in the book of Revelation where we shall not be hungry anymore and thirst no more and the Lord shall wipe away every tears from our eyes.
The second mystery was about having supernatural financial breakthrough and supplies in life
Jesus took his time to teach me this particular mystery for twelve years since the year (2008) till the present moment.
I have practiced it and I keep sharing it to others so as to escape from poverty.
Jesus taught me there multiple angles to been poor and wretched as humans.
Firstly improper management of your "time" secondly improper management of your "resources" thirdly improper management of your "self"
Jesus taught me that life is about "proper management" because abundance won't happen with wastages.
Jesus taught me that you can't ever attracts what you disrespect and keep wasting.
This mystery rules the earth and when broken,there are consequences to it.(Shalom)
Originally written by Ayobami Joseph.

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Wrestling With God by hisgrace090: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2020
Very interesting early morning meal.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

STORY: RAPE [episode 5] / STORY: RAPE [episode 8] / Personal Loans, Business Loan, Home Loan- AVP Financial Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.