Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Sex Education In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sex Education In Islam (9744 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Sex Education For Muslim Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Education In Islam by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2011
bump
Re: Sex Education In Islam by deols(f): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
u might want to check out ds site where u can download Islamic books for free.

http://www.islamhouse.com/pg/9661/books/1
Re: Sex Education In Islam by ifyalways(f): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^Thanks though I was looking forward to a discussion here where evryone wud contribute.
Salam alekuim.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by deols(f): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Wa alykum salam.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by zayhal(f): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
ifyalways:

^^Thanks though I was looking forward to a discussion here where evryone wud contribute.
Salam alekuim.
ifyalways:

Thanks dear.SalamsThank you.
This thread has got 2K + views and very lil'replies . . . .
What is wrong?Where is Lagosboy,Muhsin,Zayal,etc  undecided

If there are issues to discuss, and i have a thing or two to say, i'll surely say them, insha Allah. But issues aren't really coming up.

And you know the hadith:

"Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should say what is good or remain silent."
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Lagosboy: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
ifyalways:

Thanks dear.SalamsThank you.
This thread has got 2K + views and very lil'replies . . . .
What is wrong?Where is Lagosboy,Muhsin,Zayal,etc undecided

I dey here o my sister , I am a student on this thread waiting to learn from you o wink
Re: Sex Education In Islam by bilms(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
ifyalways:

Check bolded . . .
1.Does that rule of 'theory ONLY' apply when its parent to child?A mum surely can touch her daughter's private parts in order to drive home certain points. undecided

2.First,what abt Hausa culture,i didn't quite get that line.I don't see teaching your child abt contraceptives as encouraging them to be wild . . .the society we live in today calls for total education which includes sound sexual educating ,the best education one can get is from the home.Again that line was quite contradictory,u started with don't teach and ended with teach but encourage the kids to make the right choice.

3.Young children as in 7 to 15?
I wud personally subscribe that for adults . . . 18 upwards.

4.Nuisance?That word is horrible please angry

More contributions Please . . .
----

1.Does that rule of 'theory ONLY' apply when its parent to child?A mum surely can touch her daughter's private parts in order to drive home certain points. undecided

WHAT POINT IS THERE TO DERIVED BY TOUCHING? NOTHING,

2.First,what abt Hausa culture,i didn't quite get that line.I don't see teaching your child abt contraceptives as encouraging them to be wild . . .the society we live in today calls for total education which includes sound sexual educating ,the best education one can get is from the home.Again that line was quite contradictory,u started with don't teach and ended with teach but encourage the kids to make the right choice.

THE INTRODUCTION OF CONDOMS AS INCREASE THYE LEVEL OF SEX IN THE TEENAGERS, AND ITS NOT ADVISED

.Young children as in 7 to 15?
I wud personally subscribe that for adults . . . 18 upwards.

18 ABOVE IS D EDUCATED AGE, BUT EVEN CHILDREN OF 13 ARE SOME TIMES FULLY MATURED.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Araboy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
In Reading the Hadith one is impressed by the Prophet 's ability to discuss all issues including those dealing with human sexuality the topics range from question about mensuration sexual positions like entry from behind known( doggy style) orgasm etc Obviously the Prophet wasn't embarassed by such inquiries but strove to inform and educate Muslims who asked
Re: Sex Education In Islam by ifyalways(f): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2011
@Bilms,Please get REAL.
zayhal:

If there are issues to discuss, and i have a thing or two to say, i'll surely say them, insha Allah. But issues aren't really coming up.

And you know the hadith:

"Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should say what is good or remain silent."
I agree with you but what abt the issues raised by Bilms?Do u share same beliefs with him going by what he has posted here  undecided

Lagosboy:

I dey here o my sister , I am a student on this thread waiting to learn from you o  wink
Indeed.Say something jor.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by hymen(f): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
What is the Islamic position on
1. Posterior entry (to keep sisters virgins)
2.Reconstructing the hymen in the event of 'accidents' - this is now very popular in the ME.

This has nothing to do with me,I'm just asking.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Lagosboy: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
hymen:

What is the Islamic position on
1. Posterior entry (to keep sisters virgins)
2.Reconstructing the hymen in the event of 'accidents' - this is now very popular in the ME.

This has nothing to do with me,I'm just asking.

Lady Hymen , long time wink

Reconstruction of whatever as far as i know would not be permitted in islam as it is plainly a fraudulent way of presenting yourself as what you are not. It is not mandatory in islam to marry a virgin aand a non virgin could well be married which leaves us to ask for the motive of reconstruction.

I am aware it is very common nowadays and may God protect us from such women who are out to claim what they are not, they are nothing but fraudsters who lack in self confidence and are plain hypocrites.+

And God knows best
Re: Sex Education In Islam by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
Lagosboy:

Reconstruction of whatever as far as i know would not be permitted in islam as it is plainly a fraudulent way of presenting yourself as what you are not. It is not mandatory in islam to marry a virgin aand a non virgin could well be married which leaves us to ask for the motive of reconstruction.

I am aware it is very common nowadays and may God protect us from such women who are out to claim what they are not, they are nothing but fraudsters who lack in self confidence and are plain hypocrites.+

And God knows best
I don't get the first question undecided
@Bolded,May God also protect us from men who put pressures(directly or indirectly) on our women,Men who all their see in women is virginity and men who are not virgins themselves but wud have the effrontery to abuse a sister that is not a virgin.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by hymen(f): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
ifyalways:

@Bolded,May God also protect us from men who put pressures(directly or indirectly) on our women,Men who all their see in women is virginity and men who are not virgins themselves but wud have the effrontery to abuse a sister that is not a virgin.

Thank you o ,my sister ! In Nigeria probably it isn't much of a big deal. In the middle east a girl could get killed,if 'blood' doesnt show on wedding night based on arab tribal influenced interpretations of islam. As per second question. . . . you'll have t get a dico o !

Lagosboy:

And God knows best
I dey o brother wink. . .We still dey pray. . . smiley
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2011
In the Quran Allah adviced men to seek chastity in women,also warned of them marrying fornicators, encouraging virgins and not girls that go about sleeping with men before marriage either by self willed or by men deceiving them.I wonder  what will girls be if not virgin if they dnt go fornicating with men.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2011
Its a shame to parents if their girls are not virgins before marriage,A girl should be a virgin before marriage.

If you are not a virgin before your first marriage,apart from rape or accident,that means you've been sleeping or you've sleep with a man.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Lagosboy: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
ifyalways:

Ameen o sista

I am no moral or religious police and i am not here to dictate to people about virginity. A virgin man deserves a virgin woman, Fornicator deserves a fellow fornicator, An adulterer deserves an adulterer and I aint making this up but it is what the quran says

Q24 v3 " The fornicator shall not marry any except a fornicator or idolatress and a fornicatress , none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolalator; and it is forbidden to the believers."

For a woman to go fake virginity is committing a double crime because Allah accepts forgiveness and if she repents from her sins, she is no longer categorised in the verse above but the man marrying her deserves to know she is not a virgin. A virgin woman also has the choice to marry a virgin man and if he lies to her he is also a fraudster.

The middle easters society is not responsible for pressure on women to marry as virgins but it is guidline from Allah. We all know shit happens and people make mistakes , likewise Allah accepts repentance but faking what is not is a crime in islam.

Personally i could marry a non virgin and there are lots of muslim men who could as long as the lady has turned a new leaf. Faking it is simply horrible IMO !
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Lagosboy: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
hymen:

Thank you o ,my sister ! In Nigeria probably it isn't much of a big deal. In the middle east a girl could get killed,if 'blood' doesnt show on wedding night based on arab tribal influenced interpretations of islam. As per second question. . . . you'll have t get a dico o !

The first question simply means a nal s e x and that is another phenomenom amongst our holier than thou women nowadays here in the UK. The go sleeping around and taking it from the back preserving the front one and when they marry their husbands thinks he has an angel for a wife who is a "virgin".

In no mincing words a nal s e x is the only thing forbidden in islam when it comes to sexual matters as well as sex during mensturation. Aside these 2 things islam does not place restriction of any form on how we derive our sexual pleasures as long as it is with a legitimate partner.

And God knows best
^
I dey o brother wink. . .We still dey pray. . . smiley
Intensify the prayer well well
Re: Sex Education In Islam by hymen(f): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
Lagosboy:

The first question simply means a nal s e x and that is another phenomenom amongst our holier than thou women nowadays here in the UK. The go sleeping around and taking it from the back preserving the front one and when they marry their husbands thinks he has an angel for a wife who is a "virgin".

In no mincing words a nal s e x is the only thing forbidden in islam when it comes to sexual matters as well as sex during mensturation. Aside these 2 things islam does not place restriction of any form on how we derive our sexual pleasures as long as it is with a legitimate partner.

And God knows best
^ Intensify the prayer well well
Well said. It (posterior entry)is a really common phenomenom nowadays. . .

All you have said conforms with very good advise from Dr Kotb -an Egyptian devout muslim sex consellor
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3027905&page=1
Re: Sex Education In Islam by ifyalways(f): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
Lagosboy:

And God knows best
^ Intensify the prayer well well
Phew. shocked
I never could have guessed . . .that one is the height of deceit ooh.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
I dnt ever want to imagine how people cope from taking it from behind?

HORRIFIC,and those girls walk on the street in cool faces after going through Hell.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by congoshine(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2011
uplawal:

I dnt ever want to imagine how people cope from taking it from behind?

HORRIFIC,and those girls walk on the street in cool faces after going through Hell.
Don't worry my dear, .with proper lubrication,it shouldn't be a problem. smiley

You should try it sometime wink

Variety is the spice of life cheesy
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2011
God Forbid bad thing
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Sweetnecta: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
the best Guidance is from Allah through The Quran, exemplified by the leadership of the man called the last messenger [as].

Any muslim who is ignorance about sex arrives at that station based on share lack of the dynamics of Islam in its most comprehensive presentation material on the subject.

Allah has put love between legal spouses; male and female as in husband and wife who He calls mates. They are cover of one to the other. The messenger [as] was not shy to discuss the issue with the ummah; what are forbidden were his prohibitions on the muslims by the permission of Allah.

Having children is not the only purpose of marriage. It is just one of the outcome of such legal union.

Wholesome mates should know how to please each other within the guideline of the Light of "The Way"; Islam. Islamic relationship should not be boring; one of the benefits of the wearing of appropriate garments to cover what needs to be covered away from the public, while it is the spouse that can peel it off to nothingness.

If a spouse cant even see the benefit of the covering up from the public as something to use as excitement, there is the lacking of taking advantage[s] of even the thing that you should take advantage of. Knowledge is key, as long as you stay away from what is prohibited.

There is definitely a whole lotta evil in what is prohibited.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by congoshine(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
uplawal:

God Forbid bad thing
Never say never,ti awon daddy ba bere nko? undecided
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Congoshine, Maybe,you are too daft to see muslims(The best people in the world) are guided by the (HOLYQURAN),Once something is haram a muslim man stays away from it,even if Islam dnt approve such,individual morals won't do that dirty thing,you know what?all men are not like you.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by congoshine(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
uplawal:

@Congoshine, Maybe,you are too daft to see muslims(The best people in the world) are guided by the (HOLYQURAN),Once something is haram a muslim man stays away from it,even if Islam dnt approve such,individual morals won't do that dirty thing,you know what?all men are not like you.
You could have made your point without using the word 'daft'. You see why some one would call you a trouble maker ? 

I agree muslims are certainly the best people in the world - Gaddafi,Senator Yerima ,Osama bin Hiding are shining examples tongue
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
Those ones are ex-muslims but now money-worshippers,they cool slaves of Allah before. wink
Re: Sex Education In Islam by congoshine(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2011
uplawal:

Those ones are ex-muslims but now money-worshippers,they cool slaves of Allah before. wink
You need to apologise for calling me 'daft',before I play with you again . cry
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
Asalamu Aleikum my fellow muslims.

Can anyone knowledgeable please explain the whole of this verse Quran2:223 to me as i don't get a bit of it properly?

Jazakallahu khairan as you comment.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by zeeleso(f): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2011
Wlkm salam.
I'm not knowledgeable as such but since no one has taken the liberty, my little understanding based on commentaries and the verse itself is that the verse compares the woman to a fertile field, that she is where life is renewed. It explains that the man is free to approach his field however he pleases, this means he can have sexual relations from any position he pleases in as much as it is in the field(not anal). It cautions and reminds the men of their judgment been with their lord. This is a reminder to them to be just and to treat their wifes with care cos they are accountable to Allah.
Re: Sex Education In Islam by congoshine(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
uplawal:

Asalamu Aleikum my fellow muslims.

Can anyone knowledgeable please explain the whole of this verse Quran2:223 to me as i don't get a bit of it properly?

Jazakallahu khairan as you comment.
I believe it grants license to multple entry - front ,back & top (within marriage of course grin grin).
Re: Sex Education In Islam by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
@Congoshine,pls i dnt need you on this,thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Date Is Ileya 2011? / Muslims Please Beware Of These So-called Islamic websites! / Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.