Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) (50269 Views)

Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
My girlfriend used to stay in this same Lodge back then in school during my HND ahhh this is so touching, may her soul find peace Amen
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Whoever clamoured for VISION 2020 should keep all other VISIONS to themselves ooooo.. This year would never be FORGOTTEN in WORLD HISTORY...
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by FirstbornWds: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
dangermouse:
I agree totally that it was not a herdsmen related killing. Looking at the level of the well opening with the ground, she could have easily fallen into the well in the dark.

Na Goat na.... She no get people way go.find am
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
my suspicions:
1. she probably died while in the custody of her boyfriend (who may not be complicit in the death) and to trouble threw the body there
2. she may have had a d&c which didn't go well, died and her boyfriend threw the body there as cover up
3. she may have been murdered by someone who picked her up for the night and then had her body disposed there
4. she may have been murdered for rituals (most unlikely; ritualists don't often body with surreptitious disposal of victim's body)
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
dingbang:
Herdsmen don't come here to bida.
Could be that she accidentally fell into a well or, someone raped and killed her .

You did not read the OP, where herdsmen was mentioned, or what

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
NettyNelly:
The ones asking what could be the cause of her death, the answer is that she was murdered. But I doubt Fulani herdsmen were responsible. When they kill they neither bury nor hide the victims corpse.

If you think your brand logo is important, check my signature
cud b suicide
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by denickboss(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tis was my lodge bck den in school
RIP to her
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oh God!... Please lead us through this 2k20
Amen!..
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
usmanktg2:
I served there in 2016 and relocated back to Kaduna after only three months.
Federal Polytechnic Bida is a very dangerous school, everything about the environment is scary especially to a very young graduate from the upper north.

During my time there, I was asked to invigilate very thick and heavily dangerous frowning HND guys, Guess what? I left the class after sharing the question papers and only came back to collect the answer scripts. grin grin grin Everybody was now hailing me, Oga!!!!!! Brother!!!! Its better for my life
Hahaha
Thy think thy are doin u?

U wise pass dem jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Holuwasegun1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vision 2020

Na only benefit boys e dae work for
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
cry That's my school. Nupe land, very hot and the people are not friendly at all

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Josipov: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
dangermouse:
I lookd at that angle too. She could have came out in the night scantly dressed as most girls in the hostel do. What baffles me is how she was not missed by friends n relations prior to the discovery.
You're right
How and why was she not missed

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm,only if the dead could talk !
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
dangermouse:
I agree totally that it was not a herdsmen related killing. Looking at the level of the well opening with the ground, she could have easily fallen into the well in the dark.

Half naked?
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by intruder15(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ayotemide:
I don't think it is respectful to the dead to take pictures or post them on social media for all to see, you never see any other race in the world display the bodies of their dead with such impunity.

I made a topic as an online petition to review this crude behavior but that topic vanished without any notice or reasons.

We must bring an end to this nauseating culture from here. Please:
1. Do not take pictures of the dead, you are not a forensic investigator.
2. Do not share these pictures, what are we to do with it? Think more of how their families would feel.

Sound it o. Some people be forming journalist.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by jb1998: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
tatnoen
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
kabillionaire:

Half naked?
Half naked, yes.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ayotemide:
I don't think it is respectful to the dead to take pictures or post them on social media for all to see, you never see any other race in the world display the bodies of their dead with such impunity.

I made a topic as an online petition to review this crude behavior but that topic vanished without any notice or reasons.

We must bring an end to this nauseating culture from here. Please:
1. Do not take pictures of the dead, you are not a forensic investigator.
2. Do not share these pictures, what are we to do with it? Think more of how their families would feel.
you're such a brilliant mind. Mind if I befriend you miss?
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirDickOdogwu:
My girlfriend used to stay in this same Lodge back then in school during my HND ahhh this is so touching, may her soul find peace Amen

What the name of the lodge, I am suspecting it paradise lodge behind baygate
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
denickboss:
Tis was my lodge bck den in school
RIP to her

What the name of the lodge
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
dangermouse:
but not with her clothes removed. Likely to have been raped to death and thrown in well for cover up.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Asquare84:

What the name of the lodge, I am suspecting it paradise lodge behind baygate
The Lodge is immediately after New Creation opposite the transformer
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hi
miracood:
A Lifeless Unidentified Body has been found in a Lodge behind New Creation Academy in Bida, Niger State.

At the scene of the Incident the Chief security Officer of the Federal Polytechnic Bida in person of Idris Sulieman said some Herdsmen who were in search of their missing cow called and reported that they've found a Dead body in a well.
He made necessary phone calls among which were the Police and Local Government chairman and informed them of the unfortunate incident.

A Team of medical Personnel from the Federal Medical Center Bida later moved the body from the Scene of the incident to FMC to ascertain the cause of death. Details of this, as the Police are still investigating.

Source: The Federal Polythecnic Bida Facebook group

What could have been the cause of her death?

Are the fulani headsmen responsible?

What could she still be doing in school, in this trying times?
What is the conclusion of this report? Or they still dey investigate
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
airminem:
Hi What is the conclusion of this report? Or they still dey investigate

No conclusion.
We didn't hear anything more from the school mgt
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
miracood:

No conclusion. We didn't hear anything more from the school mgt
Okay thanks.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Samueltemi337 quote me ur number. cool

Make I bless ur line with airtime cool
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) / Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.