Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba (27874 Views)

Israel Adesanya Wears Enyimba Jersey (Photos) / CLBRIBERY: Enyimba’s Afelokhai Reveals How He Rejected Bribe From Sudanese Club / OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Aaron Wan-bissaka From Crystal Palace For £50m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by SoliBayNG: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
am done with u u know nothing can't be aguring with a teenager

Hé stated his facts clearly. You don't need to come up with this. Even players like Figo and Luis Enrique have moved from Barça to Madrid and vice versa, so what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Sigh... A lot more needs to be done about our local league. More money via sponsorship is urgently needed... This also includes investment and maximum publicity!!!

If more people pay to watch these games, tweet about them, etc, the league will grow and gain international recognition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by DelphiOracle(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

Try and convince me old man.

Old man, you think NPFL is like the La Liga, Seria A, Ligue 1 etc that have one or two clubs dominating year in year out?

Go and get properly enlightened on NPFL before you come here disgracing yourself just to prove nothing.
good

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by omogerohprecious(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

It shows you don't follow the local league.

, honeric01 please help move this to the front page so more Nigerians can be acquainted with the local league.

Let's promote ours also.

How will football be played in the local league considering the fact state govts built isolation centers in stadiums

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Liposure: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Notatribalist:
Ghana league top earner does not earn up to $200 monthly. You must realize that everything have levels. EPL is the best league in the world,so don't try to compare.
which EPL is the best league in the world. Make una de deceive una sef

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by DelphiOracle(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
am done with u u know nothing can't be aguring with a teenager
u are d one acting like a teenager now. Check Figo's history in Spanish football. Before u say what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by igbsam(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:

league were player from pillar will be sign from direct rivals eyimba is that one league tuweh

Shut up......what do u know ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by kowade: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Gbest90:

1 million naira in contract, 10 thousand in reality.

This is effing wrong . It's the reason the players aren't encouraged to give their best. I had a friend who signed a contract of #300,000, only to take home 20k monthly. Even the 20k, dem go still owe them for 3month's.
No money to even buy mama bread talk more of benz .

Nigeria just keeps on killing dreams.

This is not true, I have a friend who earn #600000 monthly playing in the Nigerian league and he hardly complain about been owe salary. Most club abolish sign on fees and instead spread the payment on salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2020
I don't know why Rohr is yet to call Afelokhai to the SE,he is far better than Akpeyi, Uzoho and Ezenwa combined

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by hahn(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
That's about $600 per week!
Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester over $90,000 per week!
It is well.

It is a start. Foreign leagues didn't always pay huge sums for players
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Liposure: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

Try and convince me old man.

Old man, you think NPFL is like the La Liga, Seria A, Ligue 1 etc that have one or two clubs dominating year in year out?

Go and get properly enlightened on NPFL before you come here disgracing yourself just to prove nothing.
most european leagues are overrated

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Egoat(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2020
taiocol:

Help me ask the guy how much ndidi collect for mfm grin
You dey mind that guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Maobichek: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:

league were player from pillar will be sign from direct rivals eyimba is that one league tuweh
. William just moved from Chelsea to Arsenal, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by A305: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2020
sorsor:
Million naira as salary for Nigeria league

The question na will they be getting the money as at when due?
They will sack some staffs to pay him. Arsenal style.
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
ajailer:
Paying players in the mils, is it commercially viable for the club or just clout chasing? I believe clubs in Naija are being funded mostly by their state government.

At 32, is he not past his prime age? So they are buying the guys with the hope of winning a continental competition, what happens if they don't win? I hope the club won't come out next season and now start complaining how they can't afford to pay the players' salary.
Experience bro. Experience matters alot

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by TimeTraveller: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

It shows you don't follow the local league.

, honeric01 please help move this to the front page so more Nigerians can be acquainted with the local league.

Let's promote ours also.

People actually earn 3 million in the league and they get paid.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Maobichek: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
It is well.
Pls don't compare the two league because here is Africa and there is Europe, thank you.
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Temptee101(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
[s]am done with u u know nothing can't be aguring with a teenager [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by naptu2: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
to me enyimba and pillars is like barca and madrid they should be bitter rival even ghanian league kotoko n hearts don't trade players we still ve long way to go

Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Luis Figo moved from which club to which club on July 24, 2000?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
LZAA:

He does
The truth is most times the guys get either half or no salary
Even victor ezeji suffered it in NPFL
Why u think say most of them dy japa go finland and all those yeye leagues
How bro? Is it that their doesn't have any form of legal backing or what
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Hangulsaram: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2020
christejames:

Being a rival doesn't mean you can't let go of some players that you have used in their prime.

Meanwhile, Enyimba and Pillars are not the major rivals in NPFL, when you talk about heated rivals you mention Rangers International and Enyimba, those are the clubs that does things akin to what you alluded about Kotoko and Oaks.
Instead of Heartland Fc and Enyimba?

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Millimann:

You sabi the league bro. Some people assume that nothing good comes out of Nigerian league. I was arguing with some people here that many players earn over 400k in this league.
How does the club generate income to pay their players such amount? Because I know most 9ja clubs doesn't earn TV rights, sponsorships etc

4 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Japhtee(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:

Enyimba and Pillars are not direct rivals. Is Rangers that are Enyimba rivals while Heartland of owerri and Enyimba is considered as home derbies.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by LZAA: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
How bro? Is it that their doesn't have any form of legal backing or what
Most of our clubs are funded by state governments so they usually put their boys in charge as administrators and na dem dy release money ie salary and other costs
If the administrator is bad well u know...

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by daben1(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Bennysam:

A million naira is $600 to you? Really
he said per week bro

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by SmartyPants(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
to me enyimba and pillars is like barca and madrid they should be bitter rival even ghanian league kotoko n hearts don't trade players we still ve long way to go

Sir there is a very long list of top players who have moved between Barça and Real. Did you just start watching football only recently?

Figo
Ronaldo
Saviola
Eto

All made that move.

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Imustreturn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
magicminister:

Bro, how can I get into NPFL. I always wanted to watch it but can’t find it anywhere except on the internet. How can I see the live action?
what state are based?

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Maobichek: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Awoo88:
Rubbish news. 3 months latar, news of not getting salary will take up the media space
Some clubs herein Nigeria are doing well, Enyimba. Rangers etc are doing well. Please ask questions ok, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Not just with a good salary wage, and also a secured job as per injury/retirement or what have u to say....

Europe all day all time. I will enjoy 1.2m monthly but not in Nigeria Leauge.

WibusJaga:
It is well.
Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by christejames(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hangulsaram:

Instead of Heartland Fc and Enyimba?

You are somewhat right but it was actually Rangers vs Heartland because the too teams rivalries preceded the formation of Enyimba. Now it's Rangers vs Enyimba.

1 Like

Re: Rivers United Sign Afelokhai And Anaemena From Enyimba by Perostick(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Akide-Udoh: "My Kids Will Never Play For Nigeria” / Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? / Manchester United Sacks Jose Mourinho Following Liverpool Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.