Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos (37261 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Mophasa(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Photos As Popular Port-harcourt Talents Manager Ichewealth Weds His Girlfriend

It was fun and excitement as popular Port-Harcourt based media entrepreneur, talent manager and events planner Mr Gift Azunwena got Married to his longtime Fashion designer girlfriend Mabel Amiso in Port-Harcourt on Tuesday Tuesday 16th August.

Azunwena Gift who is the CEO of ichewealth entertainment was visibly happy and excited as he finally said "I Do" to his painkiller "

Congratulations to the young couple as we wish them 600 years of enjoyment cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Mophasa(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
More Photos

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Mophasa(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations to the beautiful couple

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by revived: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Yeezus998(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by kadraxkyle(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
congrats to them. Once i find a nairalander suitable for me. i will marry too grin

Lalasticlala will help us push our nairaland wedding to front page.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by cutedharmee: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by DRPAIT123(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
He don manage marry fine girl grin

PS: Make no mistake about the second picture, it's not a hug, it's an embrace wink

15 Likes

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Conjugal bliss to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Kinaman: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Cute stuff
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Slawormir: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations
From all these wedding pictures
Na women dey smile and get joy pass for this marriage thing....
Niggarrrz go dey pretend to smile

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by moneyissweet(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Their pikin go resemble them... congrats tho.

1 Like

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Pearly255(f): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations beautiful people

She’s gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Itisallright: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Congrats....
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Nelly4you: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
God bless them o
Meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations.

HML.

1 Like

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Fheelzz(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Goodness fall on me also
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
DRPAIT123:
He don manage marry fine girl grin

Very important!!! At least, to greatly improve his gene pool!!!
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Pearly255(f): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Fheelzz:
Goodness fall on me also

Celebration fall on me too grin

1 Like

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Onila1(f): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
No forum abuses words like 'popular' 'celebrity" and 'social media influencer' like Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by ForeThinker: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Congrats but too much MAKE-UP

6 Likes

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by SaintOpzy(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
the lady is low-key pretty sha

2 Likes

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by kadraxkyle(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
they should manage and change the sign post. too worn out. Naija sha

2 Likes

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Austineolisa: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
People just dey marry anyhow these days

1 Like

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Maobichek: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Congrats to the handsome and beautiful bride.

1 Like

Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
No masks?

No social distancing?

I love that.
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by GallantDuke(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
The guy be like 'I am finally married"
Re: Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos by Kingrefreshed: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Mophasa:
Photos As Popular Port-harcourt Talents Manager Ichewealth Weds His Girlfriend

It was fun and excitement as popular Port-Harcourt based media entrepreneur, talent manager and events planner Mr Gift Azunwena got Married to his longtime Fashion designer girlfriend Mabel Amiso in Port-Harcourt on Tuesday Tuesday 16th August.

Azunwena Gift who is the CEO of ichewealth entertainment was visibly happy and excited as he finally said "I Do" to his painkiller "

Congratulations to the young couple as we wish them 600 years of enjoyment cool

Court marriage na Trap! My guy is still paying fees from his nose because he went and do court marriage. Oyibo dey arrange their divorce cases well but for naija.....mago mago and jibiti go make the guy pay from his anus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares His HIV, HBV Status (PHOTO) / Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid / Photos : Psquare And Their Wives Step Out For Pre-christmas Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.