Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager (49372 Views)

BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction / BBNaija: Pictures From Runway Fashion Show By Housemates / Bbnaija: Angry Biggie Blasts Housemates For Breaking Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Awwwwwnnnn... This is beautiful! See all HMs putting in efforts even though some of them know nothing about painting. This is impressive, I hope they win this wager. There's hunger in the land! angry angry

Well-done Op. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by QueenCookie: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Beautiful paintings.

Nengi's painting is as adorable as she is. I can't wait to hear the story behind it kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Munzy14(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
BBnaija is an immoral show gang, will side step this one....

Hypocrites....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Iniobong44(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
good work
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Allsome: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Let's talk a little Computer programming today.

Why do you hate programming?

So many persons have the unwavering fear that programming is for the "hot-headed", the extra-terrestial humans , the science students who have a very good knowledge in mathematics .

Let me break your yoke, I was a science student while in school. But, this wasn't a guarantee that I was gonna find programming any easier than an art student who had more determination than me.

Programming is just as facing your fears as to learning how to drive. I asked a friend why he chose not learn driving as he had once intended. He said "I've been advised countless times that it would always be better that I learn with stick-shift gear vehicle (Otherwise manual). Then I made up my mind and the day I was to start, I saw an accident where a learner got crushed by a trailer." . "Is that why decided not to learn again? " I asked. "No, I asked the possible causes of the accident and they said it was because the learner probably had a hard time selecting a new gear and releasing the clutch properly and that consequently led to the car coming to a halt. Then the trailer bruised the side of the car from the rear to the headlights...."
Well, I asked him, "Did you find other cars running that road after the incident or did every car owner that saw it quit the road because of it?"... He said,"it was as if that was when the other car drivers were speeding more on the road even and that everybody was going his own way."
I told him, "That is just it. Those you saw still driving even after the accident probably experienced their own accidents several times but what matters is that they learn how not to drive badly Everytime they hit the road."

Nevertheless, that's the same thing with programming, some persons can easily give up in programming because they see mathematics as part of the core requisites for becoming a programmer.
Because they gave up doesn't make their excuses something you should also buy. Mathematics in programming is more in a logic form. Not like you have to come and be quoting Runge Kunte's theorem or linear programming formulae. As far as you are ready to read and *UNDERSTAND" how the ideologies of a programming language work, you will do well at it.
The fear you have is self-imposed not that what you fear for actually exists. Am I talking to you?
You may want to come along with me on this journey. I'll start off with with the basics you need in order to have a smooth path to a career in Tech. If you're interested in becoming a Web-Design professional in Just 3 days, use this link to my WhatsApp group. ���

https:///KzwMDd9lnJUI2EFbdjphG7

It's just for you to pay N10,000 to this account 0009089917 Gtbank with my name and you will have the confidence you have always looked for. This package comes with a video tutorial you can always fall back on when you need an urgent reference.

F.Y.I, All you need is an Android phone. But if you have a laptop also, that's equally good. Let's go ���♥️✌️.... For more enquires, call me on 08067144348. ... My Name is MENKITI STEPHEN
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Iniobong44(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Beautiful paintings.

Nengi's painting is as adorable as she is. I can't wait to hear the story behind it :

Yes
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Impressive artwork all round. Applause
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by agabaI23(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Drew13:
Wetin laycon paint lol cheesy Erica's work is beautiful am impressed. they all tried though, e nor easy if you nor get the talent.
Laycon artwork.no look like someone from Arts

Erica's looked so real. I like Neo's too
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Myway20: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nice one from BBN
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by agabaI23(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pericious:
Wow my talented kids, Ozo, Nengi and Laycon... always impressing me. Erica tried though and I'll like to see Kiddwaya's and Prince's painting too.
So for your mind you think Laycon's painting is from someone talented and that of Erica from someone who tried?

Jokers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Sixfit: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wow these guys are creative. Me likely.

Contact me for your strong Nord VPN 3years login. Selling very cheap. Check my Sig. For contact
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by knowhowk: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Different people with different Talents ,
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by solonubinho(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
4. Nengi Art Work

5. Ozo Art Work

6. Neo Art Work

Nengi's artwork. Ozo's artwork. Neo's artwork.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Goalnaldo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Erica is so good.
#teamErica for beauty and Saturday party
#TeamDorathy when I feel like laughing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Kbabs02(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
agabaI23:
So for your mind you think Laycon's painting is from someone talented and that of Erica from someone who tried?

Jokers everywhere

Tribalist! So from the three names its only laycon u can see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by okeyglm: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
brosom:
I'm not a fan of BBN, but I like the guy Laycon
bandwagon
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by femi4: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
9icedudie:
I thought the painting should be about their heroes...
Don't mind them...they are losing their wager once more

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Grandmeister(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kbabs02:

Tribalist! So from the three names its only laycon u can see

A tribalist sees tribalism in everything..the person you quoted probably wasn’t even viewing the paintings from a tribal perspective but you had to infuse tribalism in it. Tueh! Removing tribal lenses anyone who knows something about art will definitely appreciate Erica’s beach painting.
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Adakintroy: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
All this laycon laycon thing. One thing I know about BB is that the beginner is not always the finisher.
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by chucs: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Thanks for this Froshloaded. It should be moved to FP, not sex related content all the time. BBN is not all about sex.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by igasiboy98: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
pretydiva:
This stupid show again
Just STFU! they talk about R18 una complain, now they are doing educational and reasonable things una still dey complain. Nonsense!
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Froshloaded: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
chucs:
Thanks for this Froshloaded. It should be moved to FP, not sex related content all the time. BBN is not all about sex.

Its On FP already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
OP, you showed us Kiddwaya, not his art work.
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Drew13:
Wetin laycon paint lol cheesy Erica's work is beautiful am impressed. they all tried though, e nor easy if you nor get the talent.

Aswrrrr....

Erica's own sharp die.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by temptnow: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
brosom:
I'm not a fan of BBN, but I like the guy Laycon

What do you like about him, his shortness or what?

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by adecz: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
A great interplay of colour &
perspective by Laycon, Wow !!

Looks like impressionisti artwork from
the 1800s.

Ozo's painting is also nice.

Others are generally creative.

Great effort.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
BrightO really tried he'll emerge winner in this year show
Re: BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager by Twenty8: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
ForeThinker:
When you are your own best friend, you don’t endlessly seek out relationships, friendships, and validation from the wrong sources because you realize that the only approval and validation you need is your own.
I honestly love this your quote, it cut through my heart deep.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.