Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 (76215 Views)

EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / We Have Seen 9 States Results Already Where Obi Couldn't Get 20% / Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
It’s not enough to warn states. They shud start by taking action themselves.
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Vickmanny22: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dear Nigerians!

How long have we toiled and sweated while a selected few have taken large chunks of our harvests, leaving the starving masses with barely anything left. Yet, they have brazenly remained insensitive to the cries of the same voters they claim to serve.

They have only been sympathetic when it's beneficial. When they are canvassing for support from the electorate, that's when you will find them spraying wads of cash, for the masses have been so hungry, they do not think that N5000 is such a little sum to trade their future for.

This is not news. The media these days is populated by one headline detailing the mismanagement of public funds after another. Yet, nothing is being done about.

Nigerians, I implore you to join a team of fellow concerned Nigerians as we put our heads together to try to bring a solution to our present political predicament. We are not going to protest, we are going to embark on a strategic plan to attempt to effect a change in us ourselves first before we dare to bring same to the shores of the political dispensation.

Join us at OUR FUTURE IS NOW, /nigerianyouthsaretired as we try our collaborative efforts to make our motherland a better place for our offsprings unborn.
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by WibusJaga: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
This warning needs enforcement else it will not be taken seriously.
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by SPOLO(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Last year,I was a victim of flood in one of the state mentioned, i was displaced for 2 months and it was during my second semester exam but i thank God sha..

now i will have to travel and pack my belongings into my new lodge

1 Like

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by KayCee92(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:
Flood demons are already roaring be that ... Niger is the one telling us wusup as per we are in constant need of help ...

Let me ask all the children of the rich that schooled abroad and returned what did they bring back in way of knowledge kwa? Nigeria is so backwards in everything that is anything ... And even when we borrow sense and spend huge money buying technology we simply misuse it ... Nah wah... Flood is impending and we have no means of preparing for it ... Than to shout " yeri e OKO!"

Oga Read before castigating yourself.... U think say na Nigeria u wan cast abi. Read man grin
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Nicepoker(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
I just need this rain badly.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by urchcoded(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
How much more rain are we expecting to experience such heavy flooding
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Franzinni: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
KayCee92:

Oga Read before castigating yourself.... U think say na Nigeria u wan cast abi. Read man grin
today is my actadumbass day so forgive me ...

But Nigeria no dey try ...
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by ThePatriotic: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Timely warning
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by JuanDeDios: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
The states should be given bailout funds for this flood plus other ecological bonuses to help curtail the flood..

Let the funds be disbursed before the flood starts.
Seems you're one of them governors. smiley

1 Like

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by SEGLIZ: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
chiiraq802:
Thanks for this strong info....
Let me start keeping my AZ on my suspended book shelf, don't wanna lose my sweet blueberry.... grin

you won't believe it canal dey front of my house.
funny the city or town I reside in appeared on the list.
na to relocate up land be that o. cheesygrin
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Eberex(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Even if you are not a weather forecast you would have noticed the weather day by day. The rains are building up in the sky and when it will eventually fall ehn......
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by chiiraq802(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
SEGLIZ:
you won't believe it canal dey front of my house. funny the city or town I reside in appeared on the list. na to relocate up land be that o. cheesygrin
Abiiiiii ooooo!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by kings09(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
I don laugh tire. Wasn't expecting this kind of comment.
Franzinni:
Flood demons are already roaring be that ... Niger is the one telling us wusup as per we are in constant need of help ...

Let me ask all the children of the rich that schooled abroad and returned what did they bring back in way of knowledge kwa? Nigeria is so backwards in everything that is anything ... And even when we borrow sense and spend huge money buying technology we simply misuse it ... Nah wah... Flood is impending and we have no means of preparing for it ... Than to shout " yeri e OKO!"

1 Like

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Donedeal1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
The end of the entire story is that the same situation we are waiting for will still meet up with us unprepared,A beg who is the FG in question warning, what can an individual do as per floodings the government should lead the way.
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ajepako I pity that Una house
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Ngozioma(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin grin grin And federal government omitted Osun State from the list

Yoruba Amaka lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Wolexdey(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
The following states mentioned should endeavor to get adequately prepared. We don't want the governor's of this States dishing excuses that makes the mind sour.
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by pyro62(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
If Rivers state no follow, waytin we gain
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by 9jaBlogger: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Unfortunately, Edo is on autopilot.
Governance on vacation.
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Righteousness89(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
As you Prepare for Flood, Also make the Most Important Preparation..

Prepare For Eternity!

Prepare to Meet your GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Royalfurnitures: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Is it only warning,what plans have they put in place to cushion the effects of the flood on the victims??

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by ucsquare(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
ogunsj:
. this country is bleeped up, yet you want to do business and prosper in a bleeped up country.

Even in a bleeped up country, there're still people that are not yet bleeped up.. Don't be part of the bleeped up people And hit us up for any of ur designs at an affordable price..

Quality work is guaranteed.. 09922013007..
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by alizma: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:

It's obvious you don't understand what Niger basin is all about that is why it seems awful to you that the red alert is coming from Niger. That being said, I will advise you to read on Niger basin and why the headquarter is in Niger. Then you should humbly review your comment

1 Like

Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Dearlord(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Another season of embezzlement
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by do4luv14(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmmm, I feel sorry for those landlords, and Tenets in Lekki, VI,

worst of them all is the Eko Atlentic City, kia,,,,,,,, natural swimmingpool everywhere
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by 3Ceagle(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Which kind wahala be this, we are yet to recover from Covid-19 another natural disaster is looming again. God save your people, you are the only one who can give the real palliative and relief.
Re: Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 by Perostick(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
The rain we are looking for here in Ondo State.for three months now no rain in ikare Akoko,Akoko north east LGA.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-warns-nine-states-to-prepare-for-heavy-floods-from-sept-6/?fbclid=IwAR3afa6P-GcdZqnuIen0Ju8-RxR1DHxDwpSyYczCbMdniYcH1B3jGPei9dA[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.