Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote (942 Views)

Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) / Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank / INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 - Has Anyone Received A Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Phedam: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
My people pls help confirm this address and the authentication of the mesaage....

Dear Candidate,

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Kindly find the interview schedule below;

Venue: Dangote Refinery Office

Ibeju lekki, free trade zone.

Lagos State.

Date: Tuesday,1st Septemeber 2020.

Time: 10:00am prompt.

Please, it is important that you come along with the documents listed below:

· A copy of any recently taken passport photograph.

· A copy of your recent Curriculum Vitae(CV).

A). Academic credentials (Originals and Photocopies)

· University degree, NYSC, WAEC, Primary School. Certificate, and Birth Certificate.

· Relevant Certification(s) and Training(s) stated on your CV.

B). Proof of work experiences indicated on your CV (Originals and Photocopies)

· Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/ Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer; and

· Last 3 months payslip from your most recent/current employer.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavor to come along with a copy of this invite.

NOTE: Applicants without the required documents (original and photocopies) will Not be allowed to take part in the interview.
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is genuine
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by crowther15(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
O boy, this one tie wrapper ooo. Did you apply for job in the first place, show us the name of the sender
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Juliusmomoh: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
crowther15:
O boy, this one tie wrapper ooo. Did you apply for job in the first place, show us the name of the sender
Yes, i support u.. Let him tell us the name of the sender for us to knw if na scam
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Phedam: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sender name is Imhontu Loveth
<imhontu.loveth@dangoteprojects.com>
She also call me to reply the mail.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by crowther15(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Phedam:
Sender name is Imhontu Loveth
<imhontu.loveth@dangoteprojects.com>
She also call me to reply the mail.
I think the email is geniue coupled with the adress
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Promoter2: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
The question is: did you apply for the job?
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Phedam: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Can't remember bro cos I do apply for in daily basis
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Phedam: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Can't remember if I applied or not cos I do apply for job on daily basis
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by mamaafrik(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
You are very lucky,you are the only one i know who was called for interview at the REFINERY.
Just be prepared with your curriculum vitae work experience detail and be able to defend it.
Wish you God speed??
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by mamaafrik(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Phedam:
Can't remember if I applied or not cos I do apply for job on daily basis
it is genuine.
That format looks like their exact signature

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Phedam: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Thank you my pple, the interview was real.
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by jimmyroger: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
How did the interview go bro... Gist us the questions they asked
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by Oluwatosinbode(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pls I need your assistance, I just we message. Would like to have your contact
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Received Mesaage From Dangote by surckerg(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Phedam:
My people pls help confirm this address and the authentication of the mesaage....

Dear Candidate,

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Kindly find the interview schedule below;

Venue: Dangote Refinery Office

Ibeju lekki, free trade zone.

Lagos State.

Date: Tuesday,1st Septemeber 2020.

Time: 10:00am prompt.

Please, it is important that you come along with the documents listed below:

· A copy of any recently taken passport photograph.

· A copy of your recent Curriculum Vitae(CV).

A). Academic credentials (Originals and Photocopies)

· University degree, NYSC, WAEC, Primary School. Certificate, and Birth Certificate.

· Relevant Certification(s) and Training(s) stated on your CV.

B). Proof of work experiences indicated on your CV (Originals and Photocopies)

· Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/ Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer; and

· Last 3 months payslip from your most recent/current employer.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavor to come along with a copy of this invite.

NOTE: Applicants without the required documents (original and photocopies) will Not be allowed to take part in the interview.

Hello boss, did you go for the interview? I got a similar mail recently. Please kindly reply so I can know if it's legit or not. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Nigeria (bagco Division) Engineering Graduate Trainee2020 / Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh / Very urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.