Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? (821 Views)

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / kellorah - newbie in da house / Desola in da House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? by Veracious(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2007
hello my naija people i need some care and friends to always chat with me when less busy so we can share some views together as a family.
Re: Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? by redwoman(f): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hi I'm Redwoman,

I am new also, i find that it is very hard to get a thread going with regular input, but hey i am here anyway. I am from Florida, married to a igbo man and i am just here trying to learn about Nigerian culture and as much history as possible, i am live in Florida, by way of Virginia,,,,,,, what about you,,, what are you looking for on this site,,, holler back grin,,,, much love

Redwoman (Sandra)
Re: Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? by Orosunnuku(m): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2007
Hi Veracious, lol wink
Re: Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? by ryu11(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2007
I find that it is very hard to get a thread going with regular input, but hey i am here anyway

Yeah, thats the way it is. Probably dew to the thread variety on NL. There are so many. The most controversial ones get the most attention. It just like it is with the news. However there are several boards and child boards. Just roam. Betterstill click on recent posts on a regular basis so see the most current (hottest) blogs for that moment.

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Nairaland Males / What do you think can make you kill someone? / Seun: Will You Warn Mrscrackles For The Sake Of Peace On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.