Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,266 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward (40945 Views)

Mathew Olaoluwa Edwards: Mike & Wife, Perri Reveal Their Son's Face / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Bromasky: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wow me
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by brosom(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
See wetin bleaching dey cause for her body

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by kheny12(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Baba Matthew,congrats.
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Jenny1077: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wow, congrats to them
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by PureGoldh(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Lady16(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations next will be twins
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by NobleKing001(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good bless the Family..
fine baby.
fine woman.. simple woman..

ABEG.
Come for ur Logo design, Flyer/poster, all graphic design..
whatsapp: 0..8..1..3...4..0..5..3....5....5...4.
very affordable.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by optimistfeel(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
CONGRAT......
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by ambivert27(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:
Why does the woman tummy look so dark ?? undecided undecided
For a fair skinned, the tummy is always dark during pregnancy, dark skin becomes darker. It's nature

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by kheny12(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:
Another poor soul brought to this world to suffer. undecidedundecided nothing there.
Poor soul kill u there.poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congrats Mikey
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by weIMPORT: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
congratulations
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Zyxzzzz: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:
[s]Another poor soul brought to this world to suffer. undecidedundecided nothing there[/s].

Shut up, same way your poor mother brought u up abi

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
BBNaija star, Mike Edwards, and wife welcome their first child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edwards.

His wife, Perri, welcomed their bundle of joy yesterday August 26 after 12 hours of labor.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfMLRsExuw8

When was the naming ceremony done?? undecided
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by femi4: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
light099:
Congrats Mike!
The guy who almost got the money. Miracle and Efe were very lucky to get the money.
If you're a male BBN housemate and you're not lucky to win anything before you left that house, just forget the rest, because sorry is your surname.
Only the hoes and hoeloshows have the benefit life outside the house.

Life outside BBN is for the female housemates, the hoelish you're the better.
Who remembers the male housemates anymore? Only the names of hoes continues to linger.
Tboss, Mercy, Tasha etc, and when this season ends, only these would be remembered Erica, Nengi and Doro the cowbell factory.
The show has produced only one female winner so far
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by bukatyne(f): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations gentleman Mike.

Even if we dinnor wash the show.
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by thymm: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
After 3 months of celibacy in the house, I'm not surprised. Congrats to them
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by waledeji(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
metrosexual:
Just thinking out loud, when did BBN he was in finish?

When did his woman become pregnant?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Lol... cheesy

Congrats to them.
I'm thinking about your engrish cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Aurelius1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:
Another poor soul brought to this world to suffer. undecidedundecided nothing there.
Are you God? People should mind the way they talk.
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by moneyissweet(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oma16:
Fraud

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Aurelius1:
Are you God? People should mind the way they talk.
And please tell me what's wrong with what I said? Elaborate please.
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Shut up, same way your poor mother brought u up abi
Your just angry and pained, go and calm down, wash your face then come back. When you come back, tell me what's wrong with what I said.
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
kheny12:
Poor soul kill u there.poverty mentality.
How does poverty mentality relate with what I said?
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by RPG2020(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:
Why does the woman tummy look so dark ?? undecided undecided

Don't question God
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by AmazingELixir: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Mehn 12 hours of labour ...women dey try oo..the lady stomach section dark wella
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
These maternity shoots with exposed baby bumps are beyond irritating... Not every picture is for public viewing. Make una dey get sense na!!!

Congrats to them, more blessings!!!
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Canberra55: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
sotall:
Though this is good news but I see something ugly there

....just because your own Parents didn't tell you how many ugly things people saw when they gave birth to you and even on the day of your naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
ambivert27:
For a fair skinned, the tummy is always dark during pregnancy, dark skin becomes darker. It's nature

It isn't always dark. There are many exceptions.
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by adedayoa2(f): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

It isn't always dark. There are many exceptions.
no exceptions, plenty of these celebrities show their bumps earlier that's why you think there are exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
adedayoa2:
no exceptions, plenty of these celebrities show their bumps earlier that's why you think there are exceptions.

I am speaking for people that I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Rihanna, A$AP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.