Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward (40934 Views)

Mathew Olaoluwa Edwards: Mike & Wife, Perri Reveal Their Son's Face / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congrats to him.... Even though I no too follow him matter last year...
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Vickyguero: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
You no fit look and pass
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Sarita01(f): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
femi4:
The show has produced only one female winner so far
True but what he meant was that the women are more recognized after they leave the house whether they win or not,while the men are forgotten.nobody remembers miracle or even efe and they were winners in their own time but people remember tacha,tboss,Nina,bambam etc even when they didn't win.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nmezor(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratz Mikey
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Lovelyn451(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Awww...welcome baby!! but Baby boys can disfigure somebody eeh, see as the belle don black finish and it'll remain like this forever...kai
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by martineverest(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:
Why does the woman tummy look so dark ?? undecided undecided
effect of pregnancy and effect of having a baby boi in ur womb

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Burgerlomo: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Taiwoa990: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by LadySarah: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
wetmenow:
Congrats but most everybody expose their pregnancy? Who paint her belly to black self.

That's how it looks towards the latter stage of pregnancy for brown women
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by adedayoa2(f): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am speaking for people that I know.
ok o, I hear you
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by femi4: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sarita01:

True but what he meant was that the women are more recognized after they leave the house whether they win or not,while the men are forgotten.nobody remembers miracle or even efe and they were winners in their own time but people remember tacha,tboss,Nina,bambam etc even when they didn't win.
True sha
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Deborah98(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
metrosexual:
Just thinking out loud, when did BBN he was in finish?

When did his woman become pregnant?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Lol... cheesy

Congrats to them.
seriously I thought about same yesterday when I first came across the news of her giving birth, anyways congrats to them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by NELLY1990: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations Mama. I celebrate you. Father give us the strength when it’s time in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by DavOnyi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
metrosexual:
Just thinking out loud, when did BBN he was in finish?

When did his woman become pregnant?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Lol... cheesy

Congrats to them.
What you are even saying? This is August 2020 (the 8th month of the year). BBN last year ended in October 2019. That is 10 good months after. The joke is on you, Werey.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by earnit3: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by metrosexual: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
DavOnyi:
What you are even saying? This is August 2020 (the 8th month of the year). BBN last year ended in October 2019. That is 10 good months after. The joke is on you, Werey.

Who is this animal called Onyi or shit or whatever calling 'werey?' I suppose that 'werey' name is for your mom. Lol, you are so serious and cant take a joke, with all your seriousness you are still freaking broke, what a pity! Lol...

Stop taking things too serious man, you would die a poor man that way, Lol...

Mr BBN calendar, Lol, dude even knows the exact time BBN ended last year, joblessness at its peak! Lol...
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Sweetnesstwins: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
Children are gifts from God.

May God give all the women looking for fruits of the womb theirs ; smiley

Amen
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by earnit3: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ok..
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by TheCork(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nmezor:
Congratz Mikey

Please can I enjoy u for 200 naira cash n please can I date u for one months cheesy
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Ayobami7(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
congrats
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nmezor(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
TheCork:

Please can I enjoy u for 200 naira cash n please can I date u for one months cheesy
oga I ain't a slut...go get ur self one okay

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by YaksonFCA(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by TheCork(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nmezor:

Ok i apologise. Darling every body have a price?
Ok please how much will u kindly charge me? cheesy
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nmezor(f): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
TheCork:

Ok i apologise. Darling every body have a price?
Ok please how much will u kindly charge me? cheesy
Mr cork/ The cork am not for sale n quit mentioning me.I HV noticed ya enough

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nmezor:
Maybe there's something about that tickle his lamba grin
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by gracechellar(f): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin this jamaican wey wan scam us 65milli run back to Uk with his smelly boxers he wore through out the show

Na you sabi
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by queenitee(f): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Deborah98:
seriously I thought about same yesterday when I first came across the news of her giving birth, anyways congrats to them cheesy
I hope you remember pregnancy is 9 months and not 12 months. They left big brother October, so do the calculation

And EDD is plus or minus two weeks

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Deborah98(f): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2020
queenitee:

I hope you remember pregnancy is 9 months and not 12 months. They left big brother October, so do the calculation

And EDD is plus or minus two weeks
alright dear thanks cheesy
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by vickydevoka(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Nilknarf:
Why does the woman tummy look so dark ?? undecided undecided
Bcus God made it so
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by Nmezor(f): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Maybe there's something about that tickle his lamba grin
Na road he miss b DAT o
Re: Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Nmezor:
Na road he miss b DAT o
Help him naw. He's rich oh! He lives in London cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris. / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.