Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (62554 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Funeral Of Dapo Abiodun's Dad / Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC) / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by petitejolie(f): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Something might av caused this. But whatever it might be she should av just allowed dem attend d burial. No matter what happened, he is their father.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by revolt(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

Na police go carry you comot there. You may even get a caution or criminal record that will affect all aspects of your life: profession, employment, political ambitions, visiting USA and some other countries, etc.

UK nor be gra gra place.

The wife at this point has the legal rights. When his last Will is read later, that's another matter.

The wife can even challenge the will in court if she feels it is unfair to her. The kids can challenge it too but it favours the wife far more.
POLICE CANNPT SEND YOU AWAY FROM YPUR FATHERS BURIAL STIP TALKING NONSENSE. As long as you're his biogical child you have rights.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by MummyD2020(f): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Awesomeking:
who knows, maybe they didn't treat their father well during his time alive.

At last, someone is thinking outside the box. Thank.God!!!!!!!!!!!�
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by kabillionaire(m): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2020
She was only making a statement that, they don't have any share of the inheritance .

One of the disadvantages of polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Yankee101: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2020
You were busy defending APC up and down for kobo kobo and couldn't put your house in order

Now your older kids and younger wife are disgracing themselves at your funeral

2 Likes

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by shegzydave(m): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2020
This is why if my wife dies before me I will never remarry, I rather stay with my children from my late wife and take good care of them than marry a new wife who will turn out to be mischievous to my children, women of this days dont love again, they only want the property and wealth...

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by zoghys: 1:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Did you read the post?

Did you read it?
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Kingbuhari(m): 2:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Yoruba and their drammer, they can't even allow the poor man to rest in peace before fighting over his properties and corpse, but lemme ask oooo why are they even burying their Dead abroad Abi they want to use his Dead certificate scam some people .

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 28, 2020
If this family were Igbo, hypocritically disingenuous elements from outside Igboland and the crass and opportunistic Igbo daughters in this forum would have cast aspersions on all Igbo men, all in a bid to demonize the Igbo tribe and all it stands for.

2 Likes

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by joyandfaith: 3:24am On Aug 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
It is greed not polygamy. Generational wealth do not last in Nigeria or among Nigerians. The primary job of wards in Nigerian families is to squander the wealth their father(s) created. Even some wealth considered too big to fail were wasted in less than 10 years.

/

greed is too much.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Awesomeking: 4:17am On Aug 28, 2020
millionboi2:
maybe she poison d man
this is not Nigerian film... u dont know what ensued behind the scenes

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Awesomeking: 4:18am On Aug 28, 2020
MummyD2020:

nigerians regard real situations like a nollywood movie, its sad

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by joshuaidibia(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rtPCj99H9Q

Dr Dapo Williams was a prominent member of Nigerian UK Diaspora. He’s death was announced on the 8th of August 2020. Williams until his death was reportedly a senior member of the UK chapter of the APC and a leader in the Nigerian diaspora community in the UK.

The video Above shows the moment the current wife of Late Dapo Williams chasing the first son and first daughter of deceased from performing their burial rites

I hope someone don't get to video you and post it online in times you find yourself helpless and ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DragonFire433: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2020
MummyD2020:

Which kind yeye outside the box thinking be that ?

There is no box here. The only box that would be available is the one that wicked wife would end up in.

Any person that supports that woman probably carries the same wicked unforgiving heart she has.

Not allowing your husband’s children to bury their father is a sign she is thinking with her ass and the mess is stinking all over the internet now.

If she is the mother of those children would she be happy with this treatment where her children are not allowed to bury their father ? — this is a no box thinking .

No matter the disagreement and previous issues, allow them bury their father. Then after burial, she can continue her malice. - - another box-less thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DragonFire433: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Kingbuhari:
Yoruba and their drammer, they can't even allow the poor man to rest in peace before fighting over his properties and corpse, but lemme ask oooo why are they even burying their Dead abroad Abi they want to use his Dead certificate scam some people .

Most Nigerians that died abroad during this COVID 19 period were buried there. I understand Majek Fashek was buried in the US.

The wife of Ben Bruce was also buried there. So probably because of travel restrictions this one happened that way.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DragonFire433: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2020
shegzydave:
This is why if my wife dies before me I will never remarry, I rather stay with my children from my late wife and take good care of them than marry a new wife who will turn out to be mischievous to my children, women of this days dont love again, they only want the property and wealth...

You are so right, No Love again oo

It is all about their personal Interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DragonFire433: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2020
kabillionaire:
She was only making a statement that, they don't have any share of the inheritance .

One of the disadvantages of polygamy.

If na inheritance matter, Make she carry go - - yeye woman.

The same inheritance she would die and leave for strangers. Corona virus has disconnected countless people from the inheritance they refused to share with others.

15 years from now, let’s trace that inheritance and see what has become of it, but trust me, Ten years from now those same children would have achieved much more .

4 Likes

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by tete7000(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Triangles1:
All of you above me condemning this woman should get the fact right before dishing on her.

Can their be any legitimate reason for preventing children from pouring sand on their dead father? Except she has a concrete proof they are not his children and she is even not in a position to even proof that. The issue of preforming that final rite is so trivial, only a senseless person brought attention upon herself over it.

3 Likes

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DavidEsq(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
How I wish we as Humans will Understand the Mystery of Life and The Vanity of Life..
If you Do, there are Many things you won't get yourself involved in..

Imagine Someone Contending and Showing Power over Ordinary Dust.
May God Help the Woman..

We all are only Here for Rehearsal for our Eternity.
This Earth is not our Home. It's just a Path we pass through to our Eternal Home, which is Heaven or Hell
Dey there dey mumu yourself. Earth is not our home. Who com get am? Abi when Adam was made did God intent that heaven would be his home? So u think God has abandoned his plan ba? Use confusion kee urself ehn
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Wettoid123: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2020
They never born that woman!

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Wettoid123: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2020
DavidEsq:

Dey there dey mumu yourself. Earth is not our home. Who com get am? Abi when Adam was made did God intent that heaven would be his home? So u think God has abandoned his plan ba? Use confusion kee urself ehn

It is you that is even confused pls read your Bible very well!
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DavidEsq(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Wettoid123:

It is you that is even confused pls read your Bible very well!
The fact that u didn't answer my question only shows ur confusion is is very long
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
revolt:
POLICE CANNPT SEND YOU AWAY FROM YPUR FATHERS BURIAL STIP TALKING NONSENSE. As long as you're his biogical child you have rights.
Where did you read your law?

Onakpakogberegeun law school?

When you are disruptive police can send you away from your father's house never mind graveside.

You are wiser than all the people at the graveside who asked the kids to take it easy and just go?

You think it's by shouting (capital letter) and gra gra that law abiding societies use to function?

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by NoToPile: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2020
MummyD2020:

Nothing justifies this please, absolutely nothing haba!!!

Is it today polygamous families will bury the dead, at least she knew the man had children abi what if her case was among those that its on burial day some children that one never knew will just show.

I cant imagine my Dads wife saying she didn't want us there during his burial.

Its totally wrong nothing justifies this, everybody will comport themselves for that day and then continue their quarell.

2 Likes

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Emepresh(f): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2020
She knows them as weak people, that is why she has the nerves to act that way.

If na me, that burial go scatter and everyone will be on their heels. Nonsense!!!
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Wettoid123: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2020
DavidEsq:

The fact that u didn't answer my question only shows ur confusion is is very long

Is that a question? When you already believe that you will inherent the earth pls search for the only truth so that you will be free from eternal damnation.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by godwon01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
That is the reason why you have to stay with one woman. The woman may be acting under the instruction of her late husband. I don't know what will happened to the man will
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Triangles1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
tete7000:

Can their be any legitimate reason for preventing children from pouring sand on their dead father? Except she has a concrete proof they are not his children and she is even not in a position to even proof that. The issue of preforming that final rite is so trivial, only a senseless person brought attention upon herself over it.

I really appreciate your mention by explain it to me in a traditional aspect the woman should come out and clear the air.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by K4daniel: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
toyetade:

Easier said than done. Marriage can be a gamble sometimes. There are so many things one doesn't know about his wife until situation show up and you see your so called wife display her true character. Then you will be wondering how did you marry such a woman. When everything is going well , you cant know your woman I am telling you.

Baba You're right ooo that's why one needs to shine his eye and PRAY HARD OO.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by revolt(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
AreaFada2:

Where did you read your law?

Onakpakogberegeun law school?

When you are disruptive? Police can send you away from your father's house never mind graveside.

You are wiser than all the people at the graveside who asked the kids to take it easy and just go?

You think it's by shouting (capital letter) and gra gra that law abiding societies use to function?
WELL THEY WEREN'T DISRUPTIVE. SHE DIDNT WANT THEIR PRESENCE. USELESS LAWYER. THE LAW ISNT INTERPRETED IN BLACK AND WHITE. IN THIS CASE, THEY WERE REACTING TO THEIR BEING SENT OUT. IF THEY STAYED PUT ...NOBODY WILL SEND THEM AWAY FROM THEIR FATHERS BURIAL. TALKING NONSENSE HERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.