Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (62553 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Funeral Of Dapo Abiodun's Dad / Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC) / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by propsvilla3: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
This can't happen in Igbo Land. The first son is the father of that family and he will inherit even his father's wife at his father demise. How can a woman who is brought to a family from another clan chase away the son of the soil from performing final rites to his Father. This method of our brothers from he West allocating properties to women does not add up at all. It has rendered some of their men useless and docile.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by bukatyne(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Awesomeking:
who knows, maybe they didn't treat their father well during his time alive.

Even if they did not treat their father well, he is their father as long as their paternity is not disputed.

If they want to pay their last respects, she has no right to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
BananaPeel:
Why are they begging the young man to leave? She doesn't have the moral right to and the young man should have stood his ground.

Do you want the burial to scatter?
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
stonecoldcafe:
Polygamy for you...
RIP Sir

Is it only polygamy that produces step kids?

What do people think would be the result of championing divorce and baby mamaism
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by tot(f): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
AreaFada2:

Where did you read your law?

Onakpakogberegeun law school?

When you are disruptive? Police can send you away from your father's house never mind graveside.

You are wiser than all the people at the graveside who asked the kids to take it easy and just go?

You think it's by shouting (capital letter) and gra gra that law abiding societies use to function?

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by bukatyne(f): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
DragonFire433:

Which kind yeye outside the box thinking be that ?

There is no box here. The only box that would be available is the one that wicked wife would end up in.

Any person that supports that woman probably carries the same wicked unforgiving heart she has.

Not allowing your husband’s children to bury their father is a sign she is thinking with her ass and the mess is stinking all over the internet now.

If she is the mother of those children would she be happy with this treatment where her children are not allowed to bury their father ? — this is a no box thinking .

No matter the disagreement and previous issues, allow them bury their father. Then after burial, she can continue her malice. - - another box-less thinking.

Thank you.

There is no box.

She could have even ignored them all through the burial and not cross paths with them.

Leave them to bury their father.

Hana!
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DavidEsq(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wettoid123:

Is that a question? When you already believe that you will inherent the earth pls search for the only truth so that you will be free from eternal damnation.
Look at this hefty ogbologbo grin cheesy
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
revolt:
WELL THEY WEREN'T DISRUPTIVE. SHE DIDNT WANT THEIR PRESENCE. USELESS LAWYER. THE LAW ISNT INTERPRETED IN BLACK AND WHITE. IN THIS CASE, THEY WERE REACTING TO THEIR BEING SENT OUT. IF THEY STAYED PUT ...NOBODY WILL SEND THEM AWAY FROM THEIR FATHERS BURIAL. TALKING NONSENSE HERE.
Stay put when asked to go and you think disruption won't happen?

From your uncouth attitude and language you are clearly an agbero. Go try breach public peace Na and oyinbo will deal with you in their calm but resolute way.

Your coconut head doesn't get it that if there was unity and harmony in that family previously, such drama wouldn't have happened. The kids from whichever mother should have all arrived together with the current wife as a family.

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by BananaPeel(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2020
bukatyne:

Do you want the burial to scatter?
It will not scatter but the woman will scatter
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by revolt(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

Stay put when asked to go and you think disruption won't happen?

From your uncouth attitude and language you are clearly an agbero. Go try breach public peace Na and oyinbo will deal with you in their calm but resolute way.

Your coconut head doesn't get it that if there was unity and harmony in that family previously, such drama wouldn't have happened. The kids from whichever mother should have all arrived together with the current wife as a family.
Areafada dey call person Agbero. This fool thinks I hve tym to be going bck n forth with his dumbass insinuations.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
revolt:
Areafada dey call person Agbero. This fool thinks I hve tym to be going bck n forth with his dumbass insinuations.
You are a low grade unintelligent agbero in fact. grin

1 Like

Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by DonroxyII: 4:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
God Help the Woman..

We all are only Here for Rehearsal for our Eternity.
This Earth is not our Home. It's just a Path we pass through to our Eternal Home, which is Heaven or Hell
[/i]
Exactly, my philosophy .... Good softwares (Brain) get preserved in eternal bliss ... Bad software(Brain) get condemned into eternal fire (Damnation) ..... !!
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by revolt(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
AreaFada2:

You are a low grade unintelligent agbero in fact. grin
men get the fck outta here
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
revolt:
men get the fck outta here
You even have a picture on your profile and you are this rude little boy.

Be very very careful. Don't mess with people anyhow. My sincere advice to you. Good luck.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
cbright4real:
What a small world cos of will she denied the children to perform their right.

Can u accept 200 naira, cash? cheesy
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by cbright4real(f): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheCork:

Can u accept 200 naira, cash? cheesy
Did I asked u for cash ...... Btw mind ur business
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
cbright4real:

angry
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
cbright4real:

See yor head like baby chicken. Do u realise am a Londoner? A big boy offer u 200 naira,cash for free 2 minute work & instead of saying tank u, u reply like roadside plantain seller. Anyways gimme yor nomba gaddemit. I want to no u has friends innit angry
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by cbright4real(f): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2020
TheCork:

See yor head like baby chicken. Do u realise am a Londoner? A big boy offer u 200 naira,cash for free 2 minute work & instead of saying tank u, u reply like roadside plantain seller. Anyways gimme yor nomba gaddemit. I want to no u has friends innit angry
why are you so rude? I don't need ur money simple as ABC....XYZ. kip it to Ur self.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by chrisblack: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2020
uruba23:
I don't trust Yoruba people they can go and manufacture son' s and daughter's.Imagine I don't even know my biological parents.If I become President polygamy will be punished with dead sentence.But you can have mistresses sha.Let all of them go for DNA test.
audio talk meaningless statement.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2020
cbright4real:
why are you so rude? I don't need ur money simple as ABC....XYZ. kip it to Ur self.

angry
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2020
cbright4real:

^^^ there u go.. gold digger. So u want more moiney..abi?. I offer u 200 naira cash & instead of saying tank u. U cuss me..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland (smh) undecided
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2020
chrisblack:
audio talk meaningless statement.
please get a life leave my mention.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by cbright4real(f): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
TheCork:

^^^ there u go.. gold digger. So u want more moiney..abi?. I offer u 200 naira cash & instead of saying tank u. U cuss me..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland (smh) undecided
mind u am not single, u're talking to married woman and besides I'm not here for man.
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
cbright4real:
mind u am not single, u're talking to married woman and besides I'm not here for man.

Yea we believe u. Baby stop lie mennn. Females come to nairaland to find man to give them moiney. The good news for u is am a Londoner. I have moiney & I get womens very easy meaning I can get u. I want to help u. Anyways I have 200 naira(cash) togive u for 1 minutes free work. By the way, I drive BMW& I live in millionairearea of Londoncsll pekam. R u intarrested? cheesy
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
cbright4real:

By the way, I prefa married womens coz they are sweeter & dont stress. I pay u 200 naira cash on the spot. You ready? smiley
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by cbright4real(f): 4:15am On Sep 05, 2020
TheCork:

By the way, I prefa married womens coz they are sweeter & dont stress. I pay u 200 naira cash on the spot. You ready? smiley
When ur father want to marry Ur mother I thought he used 50 naira to marry her. btw am not cheap as ur mum go and get sense. To hell with u and ur money
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by cbright4real(f): 4:23am On Sep 05, 2020
TheCork:

Yea we believe u. Baby stop lie mennn. Females come to nairaland to find man to give them moiney. The good news for u is am a Londoner. I have moiney & I get womens very easy meaning I can get u. I want to help u. Anyways I have 200 naira(cash) togive u for 1 minutes free work. By the way, I drive BMW& I live in millionairearea of Londoncsll pekam. R u intarrested? cheesy
I can see that's how ladies in ur family behave, I'm not like ur mum dat ur fada saw and impregnated under d bridge and gave birth to useless and foolish boy like u. Am a working class gal dat earn her money steady. Government worker official and level 12 I can feed u,and ur family. Idiot of u
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by TheCork(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
cbright4real:
I can see that's how ladies in ur family behave, I'm not like ur mum dat ur fada saw and impregnated under d bridge and gave birth to useless and foolish boy like u. Am a working class gal dat earn her money steady. Government worker official and level 12 I can feed u,and ur family. Idiot of u

Hangon. But y do u homebase chicks behave like market womens 4god sake? White women here I london never talk like u people. U never beento London, u dont hav moiney, man sef u dont have, u never beento restaurants, u never date a London guy, u juss lost a big shance, am trying to help u but yet all u do is cuss people like *which doctor*....this is the side effect of going to publick school coz u talk like a elitarate. Anyways am a lover not a fighter & like it or not..I want to be one of my babes. Trust me, I hav moiney. Quit acting like village girl & truss me , u will enjoy me for free. Am a Londoner. angry
Re: Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. by chrisblack: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
uruba23:
please get a life leave my mention.
stop talking like a tata (omo-omo)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.