Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University (3590 Views)

Wisdom Quotes To Make You Wiser & Give You Hope [PHOTOS] / At What Age Did You Finish University? / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by goodddnews(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
I remember when I got admission at a very young age in med school I was so happy. I made out my life plan , hoping b4 27yr I must have graduated, establish and married. with the series of strike (ASUU, NMA..) all this plan did work out as so many time have been wasted. the standard of education in nigeria really need transformation. so many delay and time wasting, sometimes I wish I have school abroad if have the MONEY

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by MrOjay1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
smiley
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Vorim18: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
hope God will make a way for me to even attend

7 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by smartbest781: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
now 24 I be wish oh, pandemic don bust every thing. what's a mess up country
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by amidel(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maybe 23 or 27 as I intend starting all over again.
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Sambaby7640: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
24 now 25
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Dreamliner787(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
48 grin grin
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
21 but know,till God knows when
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
At corrently 15 hoping 19 plus nysc 20 but hoping there shouldn't be strike
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Xtdott(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vorim18:

While we are here complaining about delays,here is someone that wish to be in our position.

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by unibenakpos(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
25 but with the pandemic 26
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by exynos(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vorim18:

It shall end in praise bro! Don't relent in your academic pursuits of excellence.

As for me–"Mbbs no be beans sha."

29 yrs max.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by EvieP(f): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
I am 23 hoping to gain admission.
This is my first time of writing Jamb. I am only praying, reading and hoping I get the opportunity.

12 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by goodddnews(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
EvieP:
This is my first time of writing Jamb. I am only praying, reading and hoping I get the opportunity.
God is your strength and I wish you the very best

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by lilbarracuda(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
32 max
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Rickmann: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
goodddnews:
I remember when I got admission at a very young age in med school I was so happy. I made out my life plan , hoping b4 27yr I must have graduated, establish and married. with the series of strike (ASUU, NMA..) all this plan did work out as so many time have been wasted. the standard of education in nigeria really need transformation. so many delay and time wasting, sometimes I wish I have school abroad if have the MONEY

Pls ask ASUU.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Malik1338(m): 2:17am On Aug 28, 2020
amidel:
Maybe 23 or 27 as I intend starting all over again.
Start over why sir??
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Eidris01(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Xtdott:

While we are here complaining about delays,here is someone that wish to be in our position.
This life no balance. Lol!
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by MJBOLT: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
at the age of 95

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Daylof: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2020
EvieP:

What school and course?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by KrazyDave16(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
I believe before or when I get to 40.

Current degree isn't giving me much joy cos this country education system took the fun out of it and killed it for me (food science and technology).
Thanks to telegram and some sites, I'm getting free materials that would've cost an arm.

Once I'm done I'll apply for post grad (part-time), save up enough for Masters anywhere except Nigeria and take a second degree in Computer Science.

I'll probably apply for online lectures for the second degree if it's allowed or do both with my post grad if I can handle the pressure.

Till then, I'll be studying ahead and polishing my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by smartbest781: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2020
this country education is just do frustrating , I wish I have travel when I have opportunity them.
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Najdorf: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2020
19 or 20. By God's grace I won't be coming back to this country for nysc.
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Xtdott(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Life balance, every thing God created are balanced. It is we the people living in it that are not balance..

Eidris01:
This life no balance. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2020
kinkybabie11:
21 but know,till God knows when
kinky luv...which school are u?
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Epositive(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Xtdott:
Life balance, every thing God created are balanced. It is we the people living in it that are not balance..

Ain't we God's creation?

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
I'll graduate when make a billion Naira while in school
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by kinkybabie11(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Puloc:

kinky luv...which school are u?
Uniben
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by paulolee(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
at 40 maybe, bcoz the plan is to pause and comeback for studies
Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by potbelly(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
To be honest...

The curriculum of most Federal institutions in Nigeria is archaic...

Lecturers using note they have been using to teach since they joined the university. No new updates...

You must give them back exactly what they gave you in class... i.e la cram la pour... thereby reducing creativity...

It is well...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University by Cashio(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
EvieP:
was 23 too wen I got admission...don't relent bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About Laspotech Hnd Fulltime Info / Ekiti State University Esku / Invitation For Nnpc/esso Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.