Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? (3512 Views)

Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage? / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Haywhymido(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Irresponsible!

When a woman is materialistic, she has an entitled mentality, when a man is aroused at the sight of his female guest, it's biologically normal

At the end of the day, we're all selfish in different aspects.
do you know men do get erection without sighting any woman or naked pictures daily and this is biologically ok? Only men can tell you about erection, you have nothing to say on this topic.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Haywhymido(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2020
patani:

What is irresponsible? Did you listen to yourself while typing this?

It's absolutely normal for man to have errection its only bad when the errection controls you...in fact you are abnormal when you don't experience errection around a woman you sexually find attractive...

Many of you want to effeminate men specie with your gibberish...
don't mind them, sad thing is that they prefer to play games with alpha males at their prime but do choose to go the other way round to marry a simp that is oblivious of who they were, that is always ready to pack their shits in marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by bukatyne(f): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Allowing your erotic feelings get the best of you is irresponsible.

There is a difference between having erotic feelings (including bodily responses of erection and wetness) and acting on them (trying to force the girl or the guy).

There is nothing wrong in an healthy male having a bodily reaction to a woman he finds sexually attractive: ability to say no to sex at that time is the self control.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by bukatyne(f): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Tundetunapaa:
I have a female friend that I really respect so much, very decent young lady. She came over to my place today and as a responsible person I was not thinking of anything funny. But just a little play and contact with her I started having rock solid erection. Did I add that this girl is extremely beautiful. I couldn't control myself around her that I started behaving funny. She left feeling disappointed because she trusted me. I am also aware of how a woman uses lack of self-control from a man as a tool of manipulation. So how can a man cultivate the habit of self-control because like a nairalander always says, a man with self-control has solved 80 percent of his problem. Thank you

@bold:

Who scoops fire on himself and doesn't expect to get burnt?

What kind of 'rough play' are you a 'young virile man' playing with a 'supple young lady' you are not romantically linked with behind closed doors alone?

Don't they teach these common sense principles anymore!?

Are you a monk or castrated? Was she circumcised?

@mastering self control: start by avoiding funny situations. Then don't act on all your feelings or impulses.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by patani(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Haywhymido:
don't mind them, sad thing is that they prefer to play games with alpha males at their prime but do choose to go the other way round to marry a simp that is oblivious of who they were, that is always ready to pack their shits in marriage.

Well staying alpha male also thrill them in marriage... Women are the most confused beigns

1 Like

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2020
bukatyne:

There is a difference between having erotic feelings (including bodily responses of erection and wetness) and acting on them (trying to force the girl or the guy).

There is nothing wrong in an healthy male having a bodily reaction to a woman he finds sexually attractive: ability to say no to sex at that time is the self control.

They're already attacking me grin
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Tundetunapaa:
I have a female friend that I really respect so much, very decent young lady. She came over to my place today and as a responsible person I was not thinking of anything funny. But just a little play and contact with her I started having rock solid erection. Did I add that this girl is extremely beautiful. I couldn't control myself around her that I started behaving funny. She left feeling disappointed because she trusted me. I am also aware of how a woman uses lack of self-control from a man as a tool of manipulation. So how can a man cultivate the habit of self-control because like a nairalander always says, a man with self-control has solved 80 percent of his problem. Thank you
Guy you dey play rough play with fine geh inside your house, you close door. You no know say na trouble you dey find?
The girl is a hypocrite. Big one. Who her disappointment epp? Even without excitement, that thing dey show itself (taking a cue from one of my younger brothers).

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Irresponsible!

When a woman is materialistic, she has an entitled mentality, when a man is aroused at the sight of his female guest, it's biologically normal

At the end of the day, we're all selfish in different aspects.
It is actually very normal for a man to get a boner every now and then. Even without excitement.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2020
bukatyne:

The first to comment made it seem like it wasn't the op's fault (which he later modified) for misbehaving with his guest, then I wondered if it was impossible for men to control their urges...

So, what y'all are saying is if a man is sexually charged and starts to misbehave around me, I shouldn't blame him because "it is not his fault" ?
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Chii59:

It is actually very normal for a man to get a boner every now and then. Even without excitement.
First time you ever made sense. Keep it up. There is hope grin
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Chii59:

Does that excuse his behaviour? I honestly want to know
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Tundetunapaa:
She was disappointed you didn't touch her.
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Does that excuse his behaviour? I honestly want to know
What behaviour? BOTH of them were doing rough play. It was mutual. Don't leave the blame only at his doorstep. Person wey dress go person house to go play nko? So much for "decent girl" as he described her.
Na from clap, dance dey start.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
First time you ever made sense. Keep it up. There is hope grin
Long yawn undecided
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

The first to comment made it seem like it wasn't the op's fault (which he later modified) for misbehaving with his guest, then I wondered if it was impossible for men to control their urges...

So, what y'all are saying is if a man is sexually charged and starts to misbehave around me, I shouldn't blame him because "it is not his fault"?
Calm down. This bolded is a different scenario.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Chii59:

Calm down. This bolded is a different scenario.
Don't be angry unnecessarily
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Squillaci:

She was disappointed you didn't touch her.

How sure are you about that? Do you want to get the guy into trouble?
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't be angry unnecessarily
Me angry? How then will I be telling you to calm down grin grin. Babe calm down. Both of them are to blame.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Chii59:

Me angry? How then will I be telling you to calm down grin grin. Babe calm down. Both of them are to blame.

It's in your tone.
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

It's in your tone.
You're seeing things babe... It's only in your mind oo

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Musty112: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2020
For indeed when two opposite sex are alone in secluded or private place, the devil makes joins them to make it three
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by jornwhite: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2020
bukatyne:

wow !! finally .... what op ddnt know was having an erection around his guest is not what makes the situation awkward rather his reaction & disappointment in himself is what makes the gurl feel uncomfortable, the gurl reflected his expression. He could av acted like its nothing, laugh @ himself, confidently raise a topic about her, not feeling embrass about his pointed dick @that very moment could neutralize the situation cos it shows the man is in control. it happens in d pool all d time with my female friends we just laugh it off. @tundetunapaa calm down naa normal tin just act like it.
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Franzinni: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Simp
haha you are the alpha of alphas haha..

Alpha mudashiru egungunlari
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Allowing your erotic feelings get the best of you is irresponsible.

How is getting a hard-on for someone he's obviously attracted to irresponsible? Irresponsibility is if he acts on it, like rape her.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by bukatyne(f): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

So, what y'all are saying is if a man is sexually charged and starts to misbehave around me, I shouldn't blame him because "it is not his fault" ?

What was a young girl playing 'rough play' with a young man alone behind closed doors expecting?

Except they are out of bounds with each other, if the guy is aroused, he can proposition to the girl.

If she says no, he moves on and ensures they are not in that situation next time.

I thought parents teach their kids about the sexuality of sexes?

I always knew it was foolishness to visit a guy I have nothing with and be playing 'rough play' with him alone.

If we want to go morally, they would not visit themselves in the first place to start playing roughly.

Even God said we should FLEE (ensure we don't create a situation we start looking for self control) from youthful lusts.

Sexual energy between a man and a woman is strong; that is how God designed it to be and gave instructions on how to explore it.

You don't play with fire and ask how not to get burnt.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by angelfallz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

You really don't know much about male sexuality. Its not your fault majority of women don't know as well or don't understand it. A man does not have absolute control over an erection.
that is why you see some guys can have erection just by kissing a girl. or just seeing a girl naked or just seeing seductively dressed girl.
When rough play is involved, that just means that there is skin on skin touch and an erection would typically occur. That is just nature.
Some men can try, emphasis on the word "try", to control their erection however, it takes a lot of concentration and focus.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
angelfallz:

You really don't know much about male sexuality. Its not your fault majority of women don't know as well or don't understand it. A man does not have absolute control over an erection.
that is why you see some guys can have erection just by kissing a girl. or just seeing a girl naked or just seeing seductively dressed girl.
When rough play is involved, that just means that there is skin on skin touch and an erection would typically occur. That is just nature.
Some men can try, emphasis on the word "try", to control their erection however, it takes a lot of concentration and focus.

Thank you then grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

How is getting a hard-on for someone he's obviously attracted to irresponsible? Irresponsibility is if he acts on it, like rape her.

Did I add that this girl is extremely beautiful. I couldn't control myself around her that I started behaving funny.
Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by mariahAngel(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mariaangelo:

Dat is what d mariahangel girl does too, dat is y she is defensive. Don’t you c how she plays around with guys here? If it were offline, dey would have pressed her breast by now

You and the ladies defending lack of self-control deserve yourselves.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Behaving ''funny" around your female friend is sexual harassment. You could go to jail for that singular act.

The only solution is to stop behaving funny around women. You're not a dog. If you're waiting for someone to give you some self-control or anti-ho.rny pills or tell you how NOT to be a rapist, then be rest assured you would soon be in jail.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Trafficking In Benin City, Nigeria / Pastor Marries A 14 Yr Old Girl / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.