Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue (255 Views)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / VP Osinbajo, SAN, Declares Open The 2018 Independence Day Photo Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue by Mickiebrownkie: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
First, my heart goes out to everyone who has lost someone or has been a victim in Southern Kaduna. I am so sorry for everything you have experienced. Let me say that I have been involved in the resolution of issues in Southern Kaduna since 2001 through a Non-Governmental Organization and I think these issues have gone on far too long.

We have improved security in Kaduna. We now have a military base, we have airforce surveillance, the combined military team from the army and the navy to take care of the volatile situation there.

The President has also held security meetings and I have attended all of them where the issues have been discussed. Possibilities of engagement have also been looked at.

I have similarly engaged with community leaders in Southern Kaduna and I have also engaged with the Governor to look at what peace keeping efforts are possible to deal with the perennial issues that have resulted in the disgraceful human conditions there.

In addition, those responsible for the mayhem must be apprehended and prosecuted so impunity doesn't reign.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue by orunto27: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wishing you God's Wisdom, Power and Speed to resolve Kuduna State Problem.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue by TheRareGem1(f): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Clearly VP Osinbajo analysed the government interventions on Southern kaduna where he emphasized the meeting with the service chiefs, how he engaged with the community leaders and also the state governor. Military base is now in the southern Kaduna, the police too are their to contain the menace.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue by okefrancis: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
With this , there will be an urgent solutions to all the chaos happening in Southern Kaduna
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN Speaks On The Southern Kaduna Issue by Deputy1111(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

HURIWA Condemns Police Massacre Of Ipob In Emene, Enugu / Fuel Hike: Comparison With Other Countries Illogical – PDP / Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.