Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers (252 Views)

Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers by sharpden: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has charged his ministers to go on the offensive on those peddling falsehood about his administration.

Mr Buhari gave the order yesterday at the two-day ministerial performance review retreat at the presidential villa, Abuja.

“I have charged all of you to defend the government vigorously and not allow any irresponsible and politically motivated statements to keep spreading falsehoods about this government,” Mr Buhari said.

“Information to the public should be better packaged. Go on the offensive, we are proud of our achievements, and we should blow our own trumpet,” he added.

The president who reiterated his call for meetings with him to be channeled through his Chief of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari, said he is been called Baba Go Slow because he has decided to follow the rule of law rather than his dictatorial pathway when he held sway as military head of state.

“Now I’m being called ‘Baba Go Slow’”, he added.

https://todaypoliticsng.com/start-defending-my-govt-buhari-tells-ministers/
Re: Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers by seniormallam(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2020
I think works will speak for themselves, this one shock me, you still need to convince us that you are working?
There's clear difference between white/black, light/ darkness and performing/underperforming ���
Re: Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers by BrighterMe: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2020
seniormallam:
I think works will speak for themselves, this one shock me, you still need to convince us that you are working?
There's clear difference between white/black, light/ darkness and performing/underperforming ���

Exactly.
Re: Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers by Mysticwebb: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Another campaign like propaganda and unheard kind of lies loading.
This order from Buhari will push the like of Lai Mohammed to scatter everywhere with earth shaking lies.
Re: Start Defending My Govt, Buhari Tells Ministers by izombie(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Please bubu turn to military man again. That will be next level. Maybe as a military man you can use force to reset the head of zombies in our midst.
Anyways, I heard that zombies don't buy fuel at the same price as we sane Nigerians. I heard that once you tell the petrol attendant that you are a zombie the petrol price automatically changes to 100 naira.
Please how true is this news?

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa, Osun, Ekiti, Plateau Lead Fiscally Unsustainable States List / VIDEO: I’m Back To Make PDP Stronger, Uduaghan Boasts / Ondo 2020: Boat Conveying INEC Workers, Electoral Materials Capsizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.