Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Reinvention (part 4) – Pastor Sam Adeyemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinvention (part 4) – Pastor Sam Adeyemi (111 Views)

Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reinvention (part 4) – Pastor Sam Adeyemi by ChristianFeeds: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Topic: Reinvention (Part 4)

Luke 5:36-39

These series are to prepare us to recognize the season we are in and to be ready to maximize the opportunities that are coming along with it.

There are blessings and opportunities that you cannot access in your current stage, you will have to change in order to access them.

Heaven considers our capacity before pouring new wine; (breakthroughs, opportunities, promotions) into our lives. Galatians 4:1-2

The inability to evolve is what leaves people with unrealized potentials.

The unrealized potential is the greatest cause of frustration on this planet. John 12:24

(The word die in the above verse means sacrifice)

You need to sacrifice who you are in order to harvest who you want to be.

Reinvention involves risk-taking.

Reinvention is an act of faith that inspires you to let go of what you know and what you have right now so you can lay hold on what you want.

Don’t stay stuck, don’t stay stranded, put your absolute trust in God and He will not fail you.

Reinvention – Pastor Sam Adeyemi

When a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, there is an invisible power that comes into the seed and turns what was only a dream into reality.

When Christ fell to the ground and died, and was buried, only one person could guarantee that He would rise again in His much fruit dimension.

Our God did not fail Jesus, He will not fail you.

“There is a dimension to our story at Daystar that I did not share last week. When God told me “This Daystar needs to die for a new one to emerge” the vision was clear in my mind. So apart from changing the systems, structure and all of that, God told me to ask the Church to give sacrificially and that I had to lead the way. The most valuable asset in our family then was the Mercedes car that we got 3 months before that time. It was the first Mercedes car I would own in my life, it was fairly used but it was really clean and beautiful. On Sunday I stood before the church and told them that in line with God’s word concerning the emergence of a new Daystar that God wanted us to give sacrificially because He was creating a new dimension for all of us. I told them my family and I was leading the way and that we are putting down our car. I remember after the service when it was time to go home, I was moving towards the car and then my beautiful wife Adenike asked me;...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/reinvention-part-4-pastor-sam-adeyemi.html

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Kingdom Of God. / Praying For Grace To Manifest The Perfect-will Of GOD In Christ Jesus Crucified / Open Heaven 1 September 2020 – His Arms Are Wide Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.