Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) (25498 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Mahmood Yakubu Meets Abba Kyari Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Probably discussing the continent place to carry out a proper rigging undecided undecided
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by shedify: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
jerseyboy:
Edo no be Lagos. Oba be warned.
what kind of stupid talk is this..pls retract ur statement

5 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
I dont trust this Jega of a man. He rigged GEJ out. RIGGED Atiku out.

Same thing he will do to Obasek. This visit is flawless.

We already know Buhari wont allow APC lost Edo state.

Only those that knows politics will understand.

I support obasek but i know he will be rigged out
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oba ghatopee iseeee

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
millionboi2:
lol
I watched d program
He even lied that abt 17000 graduates are under his pay
I don't think you know Rice man well... That guy money too go long o.
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
jerseyboy:

Wetin this fool dey talk? Edo nor be Lagos, yes. I'm voting Obaseki. But which one Oba be warned?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
freshkpomo:

I don't think you know Rice man well... That guy money too go long o.
oga is not abt his money
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by kolade560: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Angelfrost:
Pointless visit!!!... Just do your damn job for once!!! Let the people's votes count!

u talk like a kid......
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by article1: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
jerseyboy:
You better mind your statement. Our Oba is not the type you make unnecessary jokes with. Unless you want the gods and the ancestors of our land to strike you.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by article1: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
jerseyboy:
You better mind your statement. Our Oba is not the type you make unnecessary jokes with. Unless you want the gods and the ancestors of our land to strike that mouth
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Enosa1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
jerseyboy:
What the meaning of this na. If you don't respect your king, we respect our Oba. Retract this your statement.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
kolade560:

u talk like a kid......

Your opinion sir, and you are well entitled to it!!!... I don't stand corrected in opining that ceremony is just pointless to me.
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by kapelvej: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
jerseyboy:
Don't be silly. Drink with Billy

5 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by kolade560: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Your opinion sir, and you are well entitled to it!!!... I don't stand corrected in opining that ceremony is just pointless to me.

Show of respect to traditional rulers is meaningless to u?
u must b from Rivers state.
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
iammolahs:
WTF nigga

this is shit.

This mad people are organizing political rallies, Market open, religious institutions open, people are traveling anyhow, elections are conducted, even NPFL is set to resume.

yet this mad people don't wanna open our schools, Buhari, your papa!!!!!
I'm school sick
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by OBA117(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Free and fair election is what we want

Are you interested in learning how to use your smart phone to build stunning *websites* , *professional business logo and card* , *2D & 3D animation videos* , *Google form* , *Worksheet* , *flyers making* etc

If you are interested check my signature for my details.
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by passiveincome01: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
OK
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
kolade560:

Show of respect to traditional rulers is meaningless to u?
u must b from Rivers state.

So, how many traditional rulers did Mr. Yakubu go 'showing respect' prior to last year elections?!! How many emirs, Obas, and Obis did he go kowtowing to and making promises??!...

While you are bringing up the figures, I still await the relevance of the 'show of respect' to conducting a truly proper election devoid of irregularities (something INEC continues to struggle with till date)...

Maybe you can also teach or explain to me how Obaseki and his opponent's visit to their traditional ruler makes them respectful, and maybe men of integrity.

...And, nope... I'm not from Rivers state!!! I would expect an exposed 'adult' to be far above stereotyping and ethnic coloration!!!
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
jerseyboy:
Wetin consign our oba with una propaganda
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
masterflowx:

Edo Election can not be rigged.
Edo is PDP, PDP is Edo!
say it louder. Even when the apc won last year it was narrow escape for the apc in the guber elections. If iyamu with rigging can garner up to 20% votes, I'd clap for him. I voted obaseki then and am voting him again.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by kolade560: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, how many traditional rulers did Mr. Yakubu go 'showing respect' prior to last year elections?!! How many emirs, Obas, and Obis did he go kowtowing to and making promises??!...

While you are bringing up the figures, I still await the relevance of the 'show of respect' to conducting a truly proper election devoid of irregularities (something INEC continues to struggle with till date)...

Maybe you can also teach or explain to me how Obaseki and his opponent's visit to their traditional ruler makes them respectful, and maybe men of integrity.

...And, nope... I'm not from Rivers state!!! I would expect an exposed 'adult' to be far above stereotyping and ethnic coloration!!!
Above ethnic. sentiments man.
Visiting Edo and paying visit to Oba is a show of respect and not one of those things that will make election flourish per se. am talking from DAT perspective.
sorry for d initial tribal
injunction.
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by Emmanuelolu1000: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Okay. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by saintmm(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
it is well with them.
the ark of salvation is getting filled up. the day is far spent and the time of reckoning is at hand. hop into the ark before it's late
Re: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Meets With Oba Of Benin Over Edo Elections (Photos) by wetmenow: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Oba the great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.