Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq (25491 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT / Social Media is Burning Nigeria (Graphic pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Racoon(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2023
By Farooq A. Kperogi

Twitter: @farooqkperogi

It was the exceptionally witty and satirical Senator Shehu Sani who first pointed out that the ...
Where are the BMC trolls who mocked me in 2019?
Jega's Poor Anti-Najaatu, Pro-Tinubu PR

It was the exceptionally witty and satirical Senator Shehu Sani who first pointed out that the recoloring of the naira and the deathly, crippling scarcity that has come in its wake only a few days to the general election are akin to burning the entire forest while hunting down a rat. Many people missed the import of the senator’s metaphor.

So, let me bring it down from the stratosphere of abstract metaphors to a more placid, mundane truth. Buhari and his inner circle are not hunting down a rat; they after a bat— or, if you like, a BAT with capital letters—that lives in a massive, glitzy mansion on Bourdillon Road in Ikoyi, Lagos. They’re in mortal dread of the BAT because of its bullion vans and what it did with the vans during past elections and what it can do with them during this year’s general election.

To cut to the chase, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) is the single most important reason Buhari has chosen to recolor the naira as a pretext to consciously make it scarce and thereby prevent Tinubu from using it to win this month’s presidential election. That’s all there is to it.

As I pointed out in my January 28, 2023, column, Buhari himself betrayed this during a November 2022 interview in which he was asked about his regime’s naira recoloring policy. Without prompting, and in a bewildering departure from the issue he was talking about, Buhari said, Nigerians should vote for whoever they like from whichever party. Nobody will be allowed to mobilize resources and thugs to intimidate people in any constituency.”

It was a significant Freudian slip that gave away the real motive force behind the disabling naira scarcity that has gripped the nation. Although Buhari now appears in campaign events along with Tinubu and even implores supporters to vote for Tinubu, it’s all theater. The battle line has already been drawn, and it seems, at least at this point, to be irreversible.

Buhari and his cabal did everything within their power to prevent Tinubu from winning the nomination of the APC. But they failed precisely because Tinubu used his seemingly inexhaustible wealth to buy his way to the nomination. Because they tried to stop his nomination and failed, they know he will retaliate against them if he becomes president.

Strewing deadly thorns in Tinubu’s path to the presidency is first of all a self-preservationist move by Buhari and his close associates before it is anything else. They have learned not to underestimate Tinubu. They now know that he is a shrewd, wily, calculating fox who has prepared for this moment years in advance and has enough money, tact, connections, and sophistication in wheeler-dealing to beat them again in the presidential election.

The only way to stop him is to starve him of cash to stop him from buying his way to the presidency. Now, poor and middle-class folks have to pay the price for this.

People who read me know that I resent Tinubu’s politics and don’t want him to be president because I find him too physically and mentally infirm to be president, but I find the Machiavellian designs against him by the Buhari regime not only unprecedentedly treacherous but also dangerous. There should be honor even among thieves.

Buhari became president because of the help he got from Tinubu and his associates. The votes of the Muslim North were never sufficient to push him to the finish line. Tinubu’s support for Buhari’s presidential aspiration was conditional on Buhari requiting the support after eight years. A promise is a promise. If you can’t keep the promise, don’t go out of your way to actively sabotage it.

I dislike Tinubu because he enabled Buhari not once but twice, but I dislike treachery more. I want Tinubu to lose the election because voters rejected him, not because Buhari and his narrow circle of influence-peddling associates sabotaged him. The idea that Tinubu can’t be stopped unless he is starved of cash to bribe voters unduly overestimates him and unfairly underestimates the intelligence of voters.

More than that, though, it’s not only futile, it’s also counter-productive. For instance, it has now emerged that Tinubu and APC governors have found a way around the naira blockade against them. They are now using their connections and “big man” privilege to mop up recolored naira notes from several banks and are saving them for Election Day. That was probably what CBN governor Godwin Emefiele meant when he talked about “sabotage” from banks.

The increasingly biting cash scarcity in the country will ensure that monetary incentives to voters would be even more valuable than they would have been in normal times because people are desperate and writhing in unspeakable existential torment.

What’s going on in Nigeria now reminds me of my experience with another wooden-headed Buhari naira redesign policy in 1984. I was a preteen then, but the terrifying agony of the time is still one of my most traumatic childhood memories. It was the first time in my life that I’d experienced hunger and deprivation.

The only currencies in circulation at the time were coins and the 50 kobo note. No one could sell or buy anything because there was no cash in circulation. My father had started building a four-bedroom house from the money he’d saved. But like most people in my hometown, he never got the money back he’d sent in exchange for the new naira notes. I built the house for him more than two decades later.

As Saturday Tribune editor Dr. Lasisi Olagunju’s Monday column brilliantly shows, several people died of hunger or committed suicide because of Buhari’s 1984 naira redesign policy in the service of depriving a few wealthy people of their so-called ill-gotten prosperity.

It’s happening again. Inflicting mass hurt on a large swath of people gives Buhari immense joy. So, naira redesign policies help Buhari to achieve two goals that are dear to his heart: seeing people suffer and depriving wealthy people of prosperity.

Unfortunately, although the masses of people are barely surviving because of the deliberately engineered scarcity of the naira, opposition to and support for the policy have become partisan political issues. APC and Tinubu supporters resent it because they think vote buying is their only path to victory, and PDP and Labor Party supporters defend it because they think it’s the only way to stop Tinubu in his tracks.

None of them cares for the real-time, heartrending humanitarian disaster that the policy is engendering in the polity. Politics has robbed people of their very humanity.

In my part of Nigeria, which shares a border with northeast Benin Republic, people go to Benin Republic to get the recolored naira notes. Even so, they are so scarce that people now transact business using CFA francs! Yet no one cares. And it’s getting worse every day.

Premium Times reported on Friday that “The Mint has run out of papers to print N500 and 1,000 notes,” and that the CBN has outsourced printing of naira notes to a German firm and De La Rue of the UK but that “they have been placed on a long waiting list so their orders cannot be met now.” So, Nigerians are in for even harder times in the coming days.

What will it profit Buhari and his cabal if they stop Tinubu from becoming president but burn the country down and kill its people in the process? Would such a pyrrhic victory be worth it?
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/02/buhari-burning-nigeria-because-he-wants.html?m=1

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2023
I do not think Buhari is working against Asiwaju.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

82 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Racoon(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Nigerians should vote for whoever they like from whichever party. Nobody will be allowed to mobilize resources and thugs to intimidate people in any constituency.”
The message have been passed.This seems to be the relationship now between the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the All Progressives Congress (APC). It is now a fight between the ruling APC and the presidency-seeking APC.

Either way, it is the party at war with itself over its policy, which seems to have hit its members very badly. Get me right, the old and new naira swap policy is a policy of the APC government that has inflicted more pain on Nigerians.

But these Nigerians have become inured to painfully injurious and badly implemented policies of the APC government since 2015. And they have been plenty.

The only soothing balm that Nigerians have had to see the pain they bear for investing their political franchise in APC is the hope that February 25 is a date with history; a more realistic and practical event to pay APC back with its own coin.

APC Vs. APC: When The Centre Can No Longer Hold.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-vs-apc-when-the-centre-can-no-longer-hold/?amp

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Pay4u: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2023
4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Shortlet in Wuye Abuja. Visit website for more Shortlets in Abuja.

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Racoon(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2023
"..Buhari became president because of the help he got from Tinubu and his associates. The votes of the Muslim North were never sufficient to push him to the finish line. Tinubu’s support for Buhari’s presidential aspiration was conditional on Buhari requiting the support after eight years. A promise is a promise. If you can’t keep the promise, don’t go out of your way to actively sabotage it.

I dislike Tinubu because he enabled Buhari not once but twice, but I dislike treachery more. I want Tinubu to lose the election because voters rejected him, not because Buhari and his narrow circle of influence-peddling associates sabotaged him. The idea that Tinubu can’t be stopped unless he is starved of cash to bribe voters unduly overestimates him and unfairly underestimates the intelligence of voters..."

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Racoon(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2023
The BAT must be caught and not only killed but burnt beyond recognition. Buhari for the BAT.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Racoon(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
I do not think Buhari is working against Asiwaju...
Buhari may not work against Tinubu, but sane Nigerians are going to reject him. Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Enskynelson(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
The truth is that, with this hunger and scarcity of Naira in the land, if 20k is all it takes to buy a gullible man's vote before, 2k will be all it takes now.
But sane people like us, no matter the amount, will still end up voting our conscience.
Above all, let us not forget to pray for peace over Nigeria. Though this election looks so mild compared the the one between. GEJ and Buhari... May we not be taken unaware of the violence and could come.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by incandescentena: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2023
If Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problem, he should assist Buhari/Apc in moving the country forward, not to come and be shouting ''EMI Lohan'' upandan

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by AntonVince: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2023
If a war against corruption, thuggery and vote-buying = a war against Th.ief.n.ubu, then:

Th.ie.fnu.bu = corruption and criminality personified.

“The wicked runs when no one pursues, but the righteous is as bold as a lion” - PROVERBS 28:1
cheesy grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:
Buhari may not work against Tinubu, but sane Nigerians are going to reject him. Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

There's still no better option other than Asiwaju

APGA rule under Obi in Anambra was disastrous, but, it didn't stop the people of Anambra State from giving APGA a chance again

APC have perform better than the PDP if we are to look at it well sef.

APC under Asiwaju will be voted massively for

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PointZerom: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Bat is demonic creature that doesn't sleep in the night but sleeps to stupor in the day. Reason why this criminal, aged drug lord sleeps at meetings.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by incandescentena: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

There's still no better option than Asiwaju

Another wooden-headed individual

You sound REALLY dumb

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Racoon(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
There's still no better option than Asiwaju...
Now, are you aware of this information? "...Put simply, Tinubu was alleged to be a bagman handling and laundering drug money. Tinubu claimed the funds belonged to Kafaru Tinubu and Alhaja Habibat Mogaji, even though, years later, he told The News magazine that all the money belonged to him(crooked criminal ).

In the end, Tinubu forfeited $460,000 held in his name by Heritage Bank, where he and Akande had strong links. “Why did they return $1m?” Fani-Kayode asked.

The biggest lie, peddled by Keyamo and Fani-Kayode, is that the $460,000 forfeited by Tinubu was a tax.The cover sheet of the certified true copy of the settle ment, issued on August 10, 2022, explicitly states under “Nature of Suit” that it’s forfeiture under “Code 625: Drug related seizure of property 21 USC 881.” The two boxes under “Federal tax suits” were not ticked. So, the $460, 000 was not a tax but a drug-related forfeiture.

Tinubu’s surrogates and spin doctors say he wasn’t indicted or convicted. But no rational individual would forfeit $460,000 of his hard-earned money, especially when linked to drug trafficking, without fighting to clear his name.

By having a “drug related seizure of property” recorded against his name, Tinubu is seriously tainted as a presidential candidate, and would cause Nigeria huge embarrassment if he became president....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PNomsule: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
In other news, why does this Wikes stooge for Governor always stands looking disillusioned and disconnected abi na only me dey see am?!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by adekolaelect(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is coming . Their Evil plans has failed them .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by tommy589(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Ok, all those in the meeting that agreed to use this against Tinubu must be the stupidest Nigerians alive.

He has bank executives as friends,even one was his deputy governor.This is Tinubu that has Lagos Park Management in his kitty, Lagos NURTW was declared officially making 120 billion annually 2 yrs ago (Google) A month of Agbero collecting cash should bring over 12 billion naira

They are just visiting this hardship on innocent Nigerians, because lack of cash is not going to be Tinubu's problem if he needs it for election

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2023
incandescentena:

You sound dumb
Nah your useless papa for house you dey talk to.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:
Now, are you aware of this information? "...Put simply, Tinubu was alleged to be a bagman handling and laundering drug money. Tinubu claimed the funds belonged to Kafaru Tinubu and Alhaja Habibat Mogaji, even though, years later, he told The News magazine that all the money belonged to him(crooked criminal ).

In the end, Tinubu forfeited $460,000 held in his name by Heritage Bank, where he and Akande had strong links. “Why did they return $1m?” Fani-Kayode asked.

The biggest lie, peddled by Keyamo and Fani-Kayode, is that the $460,000 forfeited by Tinubu was a tax.The cover sheet of the certified true copy of the settle ment, issued on August 10, 2022, explicitly states under “Nature of Suit” that it’s forfeiture under “Code 625: Drug related seizure of property 21 USC 881.” The two boxes under “Federal tax suits” were not ticked. So, the $460, 000 was not a tax but a drug-related forfeiture.

Tinubu’s surrogates and spin doctors say he wasn’t indicted or convicted. But no rational individual would forfeit $460,000 of his hard-earned money, especially when linked to drug trafficking, without fighting to clear his name.

By having a “drug related seizure of property” recorded against his name, Tinubu is seriously tainted as a presidential candidate, and would cause Nigeria huge embarrassment if he became president....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/
Asiwaju is still the best among the major contenders

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Nigerians won't vote for a man who couldn't do any tangible thing as the Governor of Anambra State.

A man who could only increase Anambra State IGR by less than 20% in 8 years

Absolute majority of Nigerians will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by adekolaelect(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2023
incandescentena:

You sound dumb
cry little and Pitch your Tent wherever you like . slowpoke stop attacking individual . You are lifeless by supporting the hardships that is going on in Nigeria in the name of politic.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by nameo: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Please i agree with what the Prof is saying here: the policy should be immediately reversed if sufficient new naira notes are not put into circulation.

Thw thing is that i hate the guts of Tinubu and all our legacy politicians, and i completely believe that Tinubu and APC(esp) are fighting this currency thing cos they have stock piled the old currencies for vote buying, but i hate incompetence and unnecessary collateral suffering too.

If Buhari and his cohorts wanted to cleanly cut Tinubu voting buying tendencies to size, then they should have impressed it on CBN to do it competently, ala ensure enough new naira notes in circulation.

Plus, people are suffering. Massively and that should be stopped.

So the FG should ensure sufficient new naira to circulate or bring back some of the old naira notes. Other means should be found to stop Tinubu, APC and other legacy politicians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Eriokanmi: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2023
There's no doubt about this. Anyone thinking Buhari doesn't know what he's doing on the current situation is a joker. When emefiele said there's no paper to print new notes,many believed him hook,line and sinker.

It didn't take them a week to print the billions of naira which Obaseki attacked the finance minister for, which they all denied before they accepted the fact that they actually printed more naira notes. Buhari doesn't want tinubu, period. Why did he not protest when Lawan was picked to run under the apc? The question is for the urchins to ruminate over.

No sane leader would see the way money was changing hands during the primaries that won't do what Buhari is doing now. The economy wouid be run down should tinubu or atiku win. See dollar rains during primaries. With that, anyone can wonder what they'd turn Nigeria into, should they get there.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by sweetonugbu: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Policy Inconsistence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PointZerom: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

There's still no better option than Asiwaju

The same thing they told us in 2015 that Buhari is the only savior, yet he didn't save even his village in Katsina.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by jumper524(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Farooq.i know your Hunger for displaying your english composition skills but the fact of the matter is that Buhari was mislead by the policy because he taught its a Good one. And yes its a good one but lack facilities to implement.
Buhari is now aware of this and there's a major change.
You don't need to always write because you love writing. A good write up with lack of precise content is as Good as bull crap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2023
PointZerom:

The same thing they told us in 2015 that Buhari is the only savior, yet he didn't save even his village in Katsina.

I didn't tell you to vote Buhari, neither am I telling you to vote the failure that couldn't do any tangible thing in small Anambra State

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PointZerom: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju is still the best among the major contenders

Nigerians won't vote for a man who couldn't do any tangible thing as the Governor of Anambra State.

A man who could only increase Anambra State IGR by less than 20% in 8 years

Absolute majority of Nigerians will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Show me one standard road constructed and finished by Tinubu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PointZerom: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
I didn't tell you to vote Buhari, neither am I telling you to vote the failure that couldn't do any tangible thing in small Anambra State

Anambra indigenes prospered under Obi more than Lagos indigenes under Thifnubu. GO AND VERIFY.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2023
PointZerom:

Show me one standard road constructed and finished by Tinubu.
Adeola Odeku Road, Victoria Island

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by PointZerom: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Health workers couldn't account for ambulances etc procured by Obi he now return hospitals to mission which gave birth to so many hospitals in Anambra. They felt neglected and go on strike. GOOGLE IS THERE FOR YOU.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Parachoko: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2023
PointZerom:

Anambra indigenes prospered under Obi more than Lagos indigenes under Thifnubu. GO AND VERIFY.
Ive verify

And when evidence was presented before Obi, even Obi couldn't deny

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq by Faiththatworks(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president....
2023 is a goalllllllllllllll.
I said it last week in response to Dr keprogi article about the ethnic coloration he was trying to hang on Asiwaju campaign,that the only determinant of this election has shifted badly to the lingering fuel crisis and the demonic,satanic, terroristic swap policy of Baba Buhari and Mr Emefiele.
Dr kperogi article today has confirmed my assumption,Baba Buhari has unknowingly given Asiwaju more ammunition to campaign with.
It's now clear to the whole world that there's a tiny cabal who are determined to sabotage Nigeria to ambush Asiwaju's aspirations,I say SHAME ON THEM.
As for Dr keprogi,he has confirmed my fears about him being an Asiwaju hater,he doesn't even hide his bias against Asiwaju,how can you hate a man because of his principles and politics.
I daresay Dr keprogi is using his forum to preach hate against Asiwaju.
Politics isn't war or hate,I believe Dr kperogi should be more responsible on how he preaches hate against one candidate,he should at least try to balance his opinion of Asiwaju,it's very unfair and wrong the amount of bile he spits out daily and weekly against Asiwaju.
He should inform and stop trying to influence voters against Asiwaju,he's not God that knows who will win the election.
God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Senators / Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request / 50-Year-Old Boko Haram Refugee Marries His Hearthrob In A Yola IDP Camp. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.