Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl (1820 Views)

Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund / Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
I made a post on nairaland searching for note 10 plus battery and I got a message from member claiming he has the whole faulty screen and was willing to let go the battery and charging flex we both agreed on 30k and I suggested excrow which he declined but since I was desperate he offered I pay around 5k then pay the balance when he sees it .after sending the 5k as low as 5k the idiot blocked me
I even used another number to message him and he blocked the number
My surprise is that how can someone risk his bvn for as cheap as 5k .and funny enough he is a small boy .I don't really blame him but the society for someone as young as that to result in defrauding innocent people meaning there is no hope .I have reported the issue to the authorities and his bvn has been flagged .the moral lesson from All this never pay for what u have not seen no matter how tempting .if the person is not an active user that has testimony don't pay first ..his account name is : Odogwu gabruwl account number is 0221622585 GTB bank his Whatsapp number +2349012880372

1 Share

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by sofiscatedmoron: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kole bi odogwu
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
More.

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by DammyGrafix(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
The guy said "no phone to snap with again" that's a red flag. That phone sef looks too new to be faulty

5 Likes

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
I suspected but when he called he was so young I just tested him with 5k and he messed up .nairaland we need to be careful
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by ceejay80s(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by VicM6: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
jksxxxx:
I made a post on nairaland searching for note 10 plus battery and I got a message from member claiming he has the whole faulty screen and was willing to let go the battery and charging flex we both agreed on 30k and I suggested excrow which he declined but since I was desperate he offered I pay around 5k then pay the balance when he sees it .after sending the 5k as low as 5k the idiot blocked me
I even used another number to message him and he blocked the number
My surprise is that how can someone risk his bvn for as cheap as 5k .and funny enough he is a small boy .I don't really blame him but the society for someone as young as that to result in defrauding innocent people meaning there is no hope .I have reported the issue to the authorities and his bvn has been flagged .the moral lesson from All this never pay for what u have not seen no matter how tempting .if the person is not an active user that has testimony don't pay first ..his account name is : Odogwu gabruwl account number is 0221622585 GTB bank his Whatsapp number +2349012880372
well come to the street
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
But guy he told u it was a stolen phone u still wanted to buy.who buys a note10 for 30k
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
I made a post for battery and he said he has for sale .he said his phone is faulty but battery is good and charging port
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
He contacted me apologising

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's just a pity

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by D4donnn: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dude that's what all scammers say , it's my first time , you've been brainwashed , anyways sha the 5k meant nothing to you , so best you let him have it

2 Likes

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
I have already complained to his bank and they have flagged his account ,I will try and see if I can write them

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by VEXT: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stupid scammer..just because of 5k..
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by cjudy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
What people do to get money is terrible. Imagine, 5k? You're scamming people 5k, what if the person is a native doctor or a witch? You will just die like that because of 5k. Have seen people perish because of 100naira. Guys please, kill this temptation of scamming people. Nigeria is hard and things are tough for every man, don't try to use trick and collect your fellow human little income. The curses always work here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by KingSatan: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
I love this!

It's time to cleanse the land. If the youths refuse to learn from the mistakes of others and stay away from crime, they should be taught a good lesson that they will never forget in a hurry.

So sad that nairaland has been reduced to a den of fraudsters. But be rest assured that there is a searchlight on this platform now.

I wish the owner and moderators of this platform will cooperate with the Government this time.

Apart from available informations, we need a quick turnaround with real-time data. The unavailability of a central database have encouraged criminals to roam freely and perpetrate evil without remorse.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yes
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by umarshehu58(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
jksxxxx:
I have already complained to his bank and they have flagged his account ,I will try and see if I can write them

Don't write them. Let him face the consequences. That is how they do, even the begging sef na part of scamming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2020
He called and said he will refund if he doesn't na he business .I felt sorry for him Sha
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by sureteeboy(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2020
jksxxxx:
He called and said he will refund if he doesn't na he business .I felt sorry for him Sha
Don't feel sorry for a thief. If you had sent the whole amount, that's how he would have absconded with it. He never had the phone he showed you in the first instance, so, his intention was to rip you of your hard earned money.
An average Nigerian's definition of smartness is being able to cunningly defraud his fellow human being. If you had transferred 1m to him as well, he would have blocked you, and if you didn't take any action against him, he'll proceed to defraud others. The only place a thief can truly reflect on his actions is in a prison cell
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
It will serve as a warning to other scammers when someone scam you just screen shot the evidence and email your bank ..that's the end of the persons bvn

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
we all need to be careful
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wait how did you get him to beg you cause I've also been scammed like thrice 14k three different people
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thamayo:
Wait how did you get him to beg you cause I've also been scammed like thrice 14k three different people
just contact your bank and show them proof leave the rest to them ..in this case he promised since to refund but didn't felt I was stupid to call off the stuff from the bank ...

1 Like

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by lekbel09(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
jksxxxx:
It will serve as a warning to other scammers when someone scam you just screen shot the evidence and email your bank ..that's the end of the persons bvn
Let him suffer the consequences of his actions.
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Happy day
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
this wz hw a girl sold a phone to me with a bad battery and faulty volume button. i called her the day i wanted her to deliver the phone and she told me she was in the church, i felt relaxed thinking since she attends church on week days, she must be an honest lady,i didn't know this lady was nothing different, i cha paid for the phone with complete cash, while she convinced me the phone was fully functional with no issue, while i was about to use the phone i discovered the volume button was not working and the battery was too bad to be used. too bad i can't trust anyone. if you like be a pastor. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S8plus. 64k sold / Asus Zenbook AMD for Work & Gaming / Fresh In USA Used Samsung Galaxy S9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.