Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl (1834 Views)

Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund / Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by jksxxxx: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Miniso:
this wz hw a girl sold a phone to me with a bad battery and faulty volume button. i called her the day i wanted her to deliver the phone and she told me she was in the church, i felt relaxed thinking since she attends church on week days, she must be an honest lady,i didn't know this lady was nothing different, i cha paid for the phone with complete cash, while she convinced me the phone was fully functional with no issue, while i was about to use the phone i discovered the volume button was not working and the battery was too bad to be used. too bad i can't trust anyone. if you like be a pastor. cry
your own good say you see fone self most criminal on Nairaland just allow u pay and that's the end
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by Jung(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Sir I don post the screen for the note 10+. Abeg call me and buy it now
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by Shobbyxi(m): 4:01am On Nov 06, 2020
jksxxxx:
I suspected but when he called he was so young I just tested him with 5k and he messed up .nairaland we need to be careful
Thanks man hopefully he would be found.

And you should report to the bank they can refund your money
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by Shobbyxi(m): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2020
jksxxxx:
It's just a pity
All this thing na Nigeria cause am
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by psucc(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shobbyxi:
Thanks man hopefully he would be found.

And you should report to the bank they can refund your money
Are you sure. One of teacher friends just call to tell me that his money in two accounts, current and savings have been wiped out.

I have asked him to get the bank statement first so that we can know the kind of transactions that were done on the accounts.

Please what step can we take next. The man may die of heartbreak. Any help?
Re: Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl by Thobilobah(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
jksxxxx:
your own good say you see fone self most criminal on Nairaland just allow u pay and that's the end
please can you shed more light on how you went about the whole process and how you got his bvn from his account number. How you reported to the bank to take action because most times they usually say to bring police report or so before helping out. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Factory Unlocked Iphone 12 For 400k,offer Valid While Stock Last / Samsung S8plus. 64k sold / Iphone 11 Pro Max Clone(android) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.