Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency (440 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by Shooyie: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday said he is more focused on providing solutions to the job at hand, adding that, the country is still battling COVID-19.

Osinbajo who spoke on a number of national issues on the Day Two of the Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association themed Step Forward, said he is not concentrating on politics.

The panel anchored by Nduka Obaigbena, the chairman of ThisDay newspaper also had the Speaker of the House of Assembly, Femi Gbajabiamila on it.

Asked by Obaigbena if he will succeed his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari, he said, “Well, let me just say that that question appears to me to be loaded and I’m not going to take the bait.

“Let me say to you that one learns everyday and I’m learning everyday and I pray God helping us, by 2023, I would have learnt a great deal but I will not of course as you know, today I’m completely focused on what it is that we are confronted with.

He added that, “We are confronted as the Right Honourable Speaker has said with possibly the gravest pandemic/public health crisis of our generation and possibly the greatest economic decline and global economic decline of our generation.

“So we are challenged by these very significant issues and we are in some senses privileged at the same time we must approach it with a great deal of humility.

He said it is about service to the country and not politicking. “We are privileged to be in service at this time, to be called upon to resolve some of these great issues but that is where my focus is today, how I will learn, what I will learn, of course in the coming years will be the only judge of that,” Osinbajo said.

Read more : https://www.chronicle.ng/2020/08/osinbajo-speaks-on-2023-presidency/

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by Deputy1111(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
ESP is the way forward
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by Joylove2324(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Osinbajo is full of wisdom
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Diplomat
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by TheRareGem1(f): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
It was very insightful and informative. osinbajo is a very brilliant. He explained in details on how the government will implement the ESP and opportunities of the Nigerian people in the stimulus package.
He brilliantly explain the CAMA which has been controversial and also government interventions on Southern kaduna where he emphasized the meeting with the service chiefs, how he engaged with the community leaders and also the state governor
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by IamWonderful: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
This man is just amazing, you can use his word for word and find his fault, always exhibit wisdom, he doesn't fall for "bait"
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by iornenge81(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Speaker house of Assembly
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by Joyce95: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
God has bless Osinbajo with wisdom, and he has spoke very well
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by Tavine: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
"Asked by Obaigbena if he will succeed his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari, he said, “Well, let me just say that that question appears to me to be loaded and I’m not going to take the bait...."

Joylove2324:
#understatement!
Infact 'overwisdom' is worrying him,
grin
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On 2023 Presidency by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Joylove2324:

What is so significant about this speech we have not heard before? I do not have anything against him but the way you guys go to any length to promote him is just so amazing.

Anyway none of my business.

(1) (Reply)

Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Democracy Youth Roundtable Hold Deliberation On Unemployment, Insecurity, Voting / End SARS: Buhari Govt Lacks Empathy – Ganduje’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.