Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street (331 Views)

Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins / LAWMA Employs 20 Physically-Challenged Persons To Sweep Pedestrian Bridges / Anambra Removes Over 100 Beggars & Mentally Challenged Persons From The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by postbox: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
In line with achieving the completion agenda of Udom Emmanuel, the Akwa Ibom State Governor in securing and safeguarding lives and dignity of the citizens, the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare embarked on the evacuation of mentally challenged persons.
The Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Dr. Ini Adiakpan flagged off the exercise yesterday, August 26th, 2020 in Uyo.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/08/27/photo-news-akwa-ibom-begins-evacuation-of-mentally-challenged-persons-off-street/

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by urchcoded(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Haaaaaa. Where Dem wan carry Dem go now. Don't tell me psychiatric.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is commendable!!!.. very good.. I can't imagine been crowded in same place with a mentally challenged individual..infact here in Ibadan it's very worse, u will be moving together.. u will find them amidst crowds, market place etc.. very very dangerous!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by DICKstractor: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
They should not forget EKET o

Eket is the home of mentally derailed people. I don't know if they import them from other LGA in Akwa Ibom and dump them there

Every month, you'll see new faces of mentally unstable people in the streets of eket.

But wait o!! I heard somebody say "Everybody is mad in Nigeria". Are you thinking what I'm thinking
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
This is commendable!!!.. very good.. I can't imagine been crowded in same place with a mentally challenged individual..infact here in Ibadan it's very worse, u will be moving together.. u will find them amidst crowds, market place etc.. very very dangerous!!!

Where in Ibadan are you moving together with a mad fellow.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by Fmlao: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laws should be made nationally on taking roaming mad fellow off the streets. They are only packing mad fellow without cars.
What about those mad fellows driving cars?
There are so many mad fellow behind the wheel, they wil just drive nonsense and still abuse you. What can we do to them?

What about those mad fellows online?

Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming!
I won't be surprised if some nairalanders are among the roaming ones
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by temmienewells(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Don't they smile at you? cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by TheSERAPH: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol cheesy... They may hug one self, if one is not careful grin
temmienewells:

Don't they smile at you? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State Governor Lauds Buratai On War Against Terrorism And Banditry(photos) / Ondo 2020: Eddy Olafeso Rallies Support For Jegede. / BREAKING: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.