Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? (311 Views)

Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by walexzy17(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good day All,

I got a call from my immediate younger brother sometime last week and he told me that Mum is not feeling too well that she had a boil on her arm.

Fast forwarded to today, got a call from Mum this Evening that she could not bare the pain any longer so she had to press the boil. To her greatest surprise, this was what came out (worm), see image below.

Please what could be the issue? I'm really scared. She's all i gt, after GOD.

Please pardon my grammatical blunder

Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Shellsploit: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
shocked
Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Righteousness89(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
I am not A Medical Practitioner,
Neither do I Have an inkling on what that is,
What I Have, I Give to your Mom!
Distance is not a Barrier to what We Have.

In The Name of JESUS, I Cancel the Pains in your Mom
I Decree that Purse or Whatever it is, Dries up before the Next 7days In The Name of JESUS..

Amen!

It is Done! Tell your Mom I said it is Over!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
end time prophecy
Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Lady16(f): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
This serious o
Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Emmy157: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
walexzy17:
Good day All,

I got a call from my immediate younger brother sometime last week and he told me that Mum is not feeling too well that she had a boil on her arm.

Fast forwarded to today, got a call from Mum this Evening that she could not bare the pain any longer so she had to press the boil. To her greatest surprise, this was what came out (worm), see image below.

Please what could be the issue? I'm really scared. She's all i gt, after GOD.

Please pardon my grammatical blunder
No issues bro. Take your mum to hospital.
Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Bluntguy: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Take her to the hospital and pray for her too. She will be fine.
Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maybe she wears clothes that are were not properly sun dried. Or bedsheets

Also, let her avoid sitting or leaning on bare cement floor.

Nothing to worry about.. Those things I mentioned are usually the cause.
Re: I'm Really Scared, What Could Be The Cause?? by Akatta(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Buy Ugcare for your mum if you really care for her..

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Guy: If You Notice Any Of These Symptoms, Your Life Is In Danger / Tasly ICP (Danshen Pill) Cost ₦8,640 / Affordable Health Insurance Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.