Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1373047 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ezeikora: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello @lapazi I am a network security engineer and my noc is covered under computer engineering although some of my duties also fall under 2171

I suggest you put computer engineering you can pm me for more info

I attached the tech nocs for oinp

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by raphrulz: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hi All,

Please, who has used BCS IT recently? Will love to find out a few things.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
raphrulz:
Hi All,
Please, who has used BCS IT recently? Will love to find out a few things.
Thanks
Read 5 pages back.. they talked more about this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mrsc22:
You may have to open a dorm account or use someone’

Try standard chartered Bank but their rates are high
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Silversurfer1:

This is incorrect. I read it takes about a year or maybe two years.
Ok. let the woman in Canada know this. I know it is up to 3 yrs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ovywils:
Seems he is referring to the poster's fiancee ban from sponsoring anyonne
Nigerians don't know this part. It is not that she is particularly banned but it is a provision to discourage marriage of convenience. Once you were sponsored, you divorce, and wanna bring in someone whether you marry the person with 1million dollars and even have a child, you must wait for the stipulated years to sponsor or be sponsored. However, if you want to marry within Canada, same day of divorce is finalized is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sexydynamyt: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thank you so much @Prisscindy
My mind is at peace now.
Prisscindy:

I don't know what they meant by sending the file to Abuja but last year, I was involved in the adoption process of my friend's brother. The process was done from the Ministry of Women Affairs in Ogun State. She paid for NAPTIP, probation officer inspection and every necessary document. They came to their house to interrogate them and gave them a date to meet at the family court where the judge granted them the adoption.

After two weeks, she got the adoption certificate, took it to the immigration and collected the child's passport then applied for her UK student visa including the child as a dependent. They all got the visa and currently in the UK.

If you have been granted an ADOPTION CERTIFICATE by the court, you're good to go. It's not your business whether they take it to Abuja or not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Johanneiyoha(f): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Canadalizzy post=93326741]Hello fellow Nairalanders, trust you are all keeping safe.. I claim my own testimony here in part 10...

I need your help ooo.. I have used the CRS Tool to evaluate my husband and I using these profiles Hubby and I -we both have Masters
Hubby Age -36years
Work experience- 6 years plus each
No relations/job offer
IELTS-exam is next month but estimated us getting band 7 each
The addition of all this criteria above is 449, far below 470.

What else can we do to boost our score? Should I evaluate our BSc degrees ? I also have ACCA certificate , should I evaluate that as well? Will our scores be boosted?

If we opt for PNP with this score, will our chances of getting ITA be higher?

Thanks guys for your anticipated response

I am in a similar situation too.
Pls we need response. Ednut pls come to our rescue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 12:44am On Sep 02, 2020
ChildofFavor:

Thanks bro. She was sponsored herself, so she is under ban, she can only sponsor someone else after 5 years.

Oh i gotcha. Is it 5yrs now? It used to b 2 or 3 yrs.
You have to find ur way to canny ursef
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mobabaola: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Hello Seniors,

Did a second IELTS exam and I’ve been waiting for BC to send me the paper results for almost 2weeks now so I can fill in the Trf number and update my profile (I saw the online result about 2 weeks ago). Sent them an email to send the TRf number but they refused saying they don’t send such via email and I have to wait to receive the result.
My question is, can I update the new scores on my profile using the old trf number? Or am I stuck with having to wait till whenever the result comes?
This one that draws are few and far between, the wait is frustrating. I’d appreciate all the help I can get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2020
listowell:

Nigerians don't know this part. It is not that she is particularly banned but it is a provision to discourage marriage of convenience. Once you were sponsored, you divorce, and wanna bring someone whether you marry the person with 1million dollars and even have a child, you must wait for the stipulated years to sponsor or be sponsored. However, if you want marry within Canada, same day of divorce is finalized is possible.

You’re right. The provision is there to discourage people from ‘gaming the system’
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 1:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Mobabaola:
Hello Seniors,

Did a second IELTS exam and I’ve been waiting for BC to send me the paper results for almost 2weeks now so I can fill in the Trf number and update my profile (I saw the online result about 2 weeks ago). Sent them an email to send the TRf number but they refused saying they don’t send such via email and I have to wait to receive the result.
My question is, can I update the new scores on my profile using the old trf number? Or am I stuck with having to wait till whenever the result comes?
This one that draws are few and far between, the wait is frustrating. I’d appreciate all the help I can get.

You cannot use the old trf number. Ircc verifies ur scores using the trf number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gummygummy(f): 2:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Hello All. Wes just finished my evaluation and on the report it is written that the name on one or more of the credentials submitted differs from the name above.
The name above are my Surname, first name and middle name while the name on credential is my Surname and first name. My certificate bears just my name and surname so I’m guessing that’s where the disparity stemed from. Please I hope this is no problem at all??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 2:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Mobabaola:
Hello Seniors,

My question is, can I update the new scores on my profile using the old trf number?

From my experience with IDP, the TRF doesn’t change. I want to believe that same applies to British council.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ChildofFavor: 2:20am On Sep 02, 2020
doxame:
You do not need additional certificate because you have masters already. Your Msc will give you higher point, if you do well in IELTS you are good to go, so far u bare below 30yrs. Try to simulate your points using CIC calculator

You can't use your fiance to get additional points.

quoteildofFavor post=93408295]Please house, I am new here. I have registered for tutorial, to help me with ielts and I have also started the ECA process.

My question is that, I have a MSc certificate. Do I need another certificate like the likes I am hearing about here to boost my points, if yes, which one please?

Or if I do well in the ielts exams, I am good to go with only my MSc?

I also have a fiancée in Canada too, she is a PR but for some reasons she cannot invite me now. Can I use such to gain more points too?

I am 34 years o! Should I be worried?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ChildofFavor: 2:41am On Sep 02, 2020
BeuHarry:

Even if you were married, she cannot give you points under EE. However, you can go under spousal sponsorship.

With M.Sc, you do not need additional certificate. But simulate your points and if they are not enough you may need to look at other options eg French. BTW, how old are you?

I am 34 years, with 8 years work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 3:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Dimple10:

From my experience with IDP, the TRF doesn’t change. I want to believe that same applies to British council.

You mean trf doesn’t change even if u write ielts 10x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Gummygummy:
Hello All. Wes just finished my evaluation and on the report it is written that the name on one or more of the credentials submitted differs from the name above.
The name above are my Surname, first name and middle name while the name on credential is my Surname and first name. My certificate bears just my name and surname so I’m guessing that’s where the disparity stemed from. Please I hope this is no problem at all??

Hi partner!!
I think you may need to be proactive and get an affidavit just in case. Congratulations on your evaluation!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 02, 2020
ladykilllar:

Please do. I just called and got mine done for £10 and the call was about 20 mins. Off peak periods i guess

Please what time do you consider as off peak period? A friend called and waited for almost an hour!! undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 4:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Hello, UNN sent my husband's transcripts to WES from Nigeria via dhl. I've been tracking the transcripts and it got there on 31st Aug but WES profile still says 'on hold, awaiting documents.' Please how long does it take for them to update it or do I have to contact them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by codekagei: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Good morning everyone. My name is Temi. I took the march edition of the BCS certification in IT exam and I recently started working on a collection of videos, books, tutorials I took that helped me out for the exam. I also passed all thanks to God. I couldn't afford these tutorial centers so I opted in for studying on my own. I used different resources and the wonderful ones shared on this platform thanks to the lovely human beings.

For people who will take the exams now, I know and understand how scared you feel, it's very normal, but i am also sure that with enough preparation we will all pass. I created this form for people who might be interested in these resouces. I am not certain if it'll be ready before this next exam period, but i am sure i can share a few things to help in your preparation.

So if you would be interested in these resources, or would like to give suggestions, help out in any way, please fill this form.

I am considering packaging the resources into an app or website where you can just get it. It will contain the major things you need to focus on to pass the exam. This is the form below

https://forms.gle/ReJkoa4Y1SaV3vYc9

I am also open to suggestions, or even criticism. Please feel free to reach out.

Also even if you've written the exams, I believe that your opinion still matters, so please fill it too even if you have written the exams before. Thank you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BeuHarry: 5:47am On Sep 02, 2020
ChildofFavor:

I am 34 years, with 8 years work experience.

You may need go learn French except you are able to get PNP nomination
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BeuHarry: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2020
philaw:
Any prediction for tomorrow's draw?
Where are the prophets?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BeuHarry: 6:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Gummygummy:

Middle name won't be an issue provided first and last names are in place. While filing your application, do you get and include a 'one and same person affidavit'. Also make a little note about it on your LOE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BeuHarry: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Allegory:
Hello, UNN sent my husband's transcripts to WES from Nigeria via dhl. I've been tracking the transcripts and it got there on 31st Aug but WES profile still says 'on hold, awaiting documents.' Please how long does it take for them to update it or do I have to contact them.

They usually take 2-3 days to update but with covid-19 delays, nothing is certain. You can wait a few more days and then start calling them if it is updated by then. For now, you are well within the normal timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stencil: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2020
I'd suggest you wait. Mine expired shortly after I got PPR but my COPR came with one year extension.
I didn't even get a chance to request the extension, they did it on their own without me redoing medicals.

Jbaby09:
Good day people ..
Please is does anyone know if there’s an extension for Medicals? Mine expires in 2 days?
Please I’d like advise and clarification
Thank you ...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stencil: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Congratulations in advance to those who are expectant in Part 10!
I look forward to reading your PPR gists!

This journey is indeed worth it, don't give up!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stencil: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2020
@intrinsicniyi - Congratulations on getting eligibility passed! You can now breathe a sigh of relief. At this stage, it's safe to pack your bags smiley

@sesan01 - I would re-send those documents as soon as possible, including the pay stubs and all the information you sent the first time.
Use ilovepdf.com to merge all of them and name the file something like FirstName_LastName_Proof_Of_Employment and follow up with a phone call until you get confirmation that the file has been received.
Then order GCMS notes again just to be on the safe side.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Allegory:

Mine took 3 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KikiJennifer7: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Mobabaola:
Hello Seniors,

Hello
It’s easy to generate your trf number even before getting your result from BC.
It’s always in this sequence
The last two number of the year you wrote it, then followed by NG then your candidate number (pls
Note if your candidate number is less 4 numbers you add 2 zeros in front of it followed by the first 3 letters of your surname and the first Letter of your first name and then 150G.
E.g
Let’s say a Jacob Adams wrote his IELTS this year with candidate number 1223.
The trf number would be
20NG001223JACA150G. Now compare your previous result with what I’ve explained and you would underhand it properly.
Hope this helps

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by akosh005: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Good morning house,
Pls help with how to request and sent ijmb transcript to Wes. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.