Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360511 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damoy: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sashafm:
Hello House,
My sister just got her PPR today. I swiftly moved to update my Express entry profile. In the process I discovered some mistakes and corrected it.
After submitting my profile the update is yet to reflect.

My profile has been showing processing since. 6.40pm

I am getting tensed because with the update, my CRS score should move to 479.

Please what could have been the issue. Should I delete my profile and put up another one?
I guess it's the network because I have the same problem. Has it reflected in yours now??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Endbadgovt: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Orange1234:
Please has anyone received PPR recently with expired medical status? I learnt some people didn't wait for ADR but submitted updated medicals and have received PPR recently. I'm wondering if i should re-do my medicals before Accra is through with this PR wave.
i also got PR with expired medicals but wen I put a call across to IRCC was told it was extended to February. My medicals has expired in sept
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MisterT: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Endbadgovt:
i also got PR with expired medicals but wen I put a call across to IRCC was told it was extended to February. My medicals has expired in sept

Please what is your VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Felzy309: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please my ND has not been able to verify my transcript for the 3rd time Bec they didn't receive any mail From Wes. What else can I do to verify it. Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adaaso: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2020
I think you need to wait for her to get her pr Card first as proof of pr holder
Sashafm:
Hello House,
My sister just got her PPR today. I swiftly moved to update my Express entry profile. In the process I discovered some mistakes and corrected it.

Please what could have been the issue. Should I delete my profile and put up another one?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oract15: 1:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Good day everyone,
Please i need answers to a few questions

i already have a BSC and i want to apply with two or more certificate to get more points
1- is CIPM recognized by WES? will CIPM + BSC serve as two or more certificate?
2- with my BSC i fit into the intermediate II program of CIPM. if i write only the intermediate II will that be enough for me to evaluate as two or more certificate or i have to complete the whole program up to professional level.
3- How long does it take to get the CIPM certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by radeke2017: 1:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Hi everyone , I need to update my passport for my application but the web form has a question about my visa office. Please how do I know what visa office has my application ? I already did some research and found nothing, Ild appreciate your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Sashafm:
Hello House,

you cannot update till she lands. So you have to remove it for now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2020
nneteb:
Can I forward details so that you help out in calculating?
age is the reason. No need
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Endbadgovt: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2020
MisterT:

Please what is your VO?
ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jjohndoe83: 2:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Since it all began on Nairaland, I have dropped my story here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/391#95377764

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Influential101: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Sashafm:

She is in canada already. Her ITA was CEC.

Has her COPR been issued and signed by an Immigration officer?

or she just received PPR email?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jjohndoe83: 2:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Exmay02:

DM me, so I can give you wasseynewest contact for him to add u to his IELTS teaching WhatsApp group.
Wassey is still running the WhatsApp groups??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by subtleprincess: 3:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Hello Everyone. Are you or do you know anyone looking for a place to stay temporarily in Calgary?

Looking for a single female housemate for a temporary period of 3 months. Location is Centre Street Calgary NW.
Rent is attractively affordable at $675 per month including all utilities and apartment is *fully furnished*.

Access to bus and Train, 20 minutes to Downtown.
Please contact if interested.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by juicebox: 4:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations!!!
I’m also AVO. I got a request from them same day you got your PPR to complete Schedule 4 form, which I’ve done. Hoping for my own PPR this week.

[quote author=Dealkid post=95248746]

PPRRRRRRRRR
FINALLYYYYYYY.

Praise God for making this possible. It's been 12months and a week.

ITA- Sept, 2019
AOR - Oct, 2019
Visa office - AVO
First ghost update - May,2020
Second ghost update - Oct,2020
PPR - 22nd Oct, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GoodofNaija: 4:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Silversurfer1:

Yes, you can go ahead, so long as the experience was gained in the past 10 years

Ok thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GoodofNaija: 4:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Samuelobiora19:

Yes

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Sashafm:

Please anyone here that can help me ?
What do I do.

I have been googling and can't find a way out.

I know how you feel with the 15 points added to your score.. But I would say " take a deep breath and calm down". If your score is 479 and there is no possibility of losing points in the few weeks coming - I would say relax. Take a look at your profile and see if you have transmitted it, it might be network. You can always come back to it.
if the profile does not eventually work, create a new one, your score is very high so no issue.

The main thing I will also suggest is this, let your sister complete her PR documentation before you claim "15 points"( my opinion) - " not sure if there is any implication to that though". Since she is in Canada already it will be very fast, you have waited this long - the few weeks to get her documentation done should not be an issue.

Anyway it is just a suggestion - this journey requires patience.

Good luck.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2020
blittech:
Hello house, I have been reading contributions here and they are quite helpful. I am currently in the pool with CRS of 466.Is there a chance that I might get selected in Dec when they do back to back draws? My current IELTS score is 9,8,7,7.5.I am thinking of taking IELTS again to boost my score but there is no exam date available where i live.Its also very risky to travel outside due to COVID regulations. I am just tense right now.I will lose 5 marks again in feb.i have been on this journey for a long time.i dont want to lose out now that it is just so close.or is there anthing else i can do in this short time?
Retaking ielts would have been your best option. Do that as soon as you can. What's stoppig you from traveling to take the exam, government regulations? Sounds like you live in Australia because I don't know many other countries that still have such strict regulations. You still have a few months before February to figure out where and when to take the exam, for now just keep practising all sections so that you'll max out when you finally get the chance. Who knows, the scores might even come down before then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TemTon: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning all,

Please what documents would one need to claim NYSC work experience?

I worked in a government parastatal and they paid salary every 4/6months together.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orange1234: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Thanks a lot for your response. Appreciate it gaan. Please what's your visa office?

Endbadgovt:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adejumokecares: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Oract15:
Good day everyone,
Please i need answers to a few questions

i already have a BSC and i want to apply with two or more certificate to get more points
1- is CIPM recognized by WES? will CIPM + BSC serve as two or more certificate?
2- with my BSC i fit into the intermediate II program of CIPM. if i write only the intermediate II will that be enough for me to evaluate as two or more certificate or i have to complete the whole program up to professional level.
3- How long does it take to get the CIPM certificate

1) Yes. CIPM is recognized by WES. BSC+CIPM=Two or more certificates
2)With BSC, you’ll have to write Intermediate 2, Professional Exam(PE 1 and 2) and be inducted before you can get the certificate.
3) As soon as you’re inducted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Endbadgovt: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Orange1234:
Thanks a lot for your response. Appreciate it gaan. Please what's your visa office?

ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2020
It’s been 471 for two draws now, we want the draw below 471 tomorrow o . Amen

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jancollins: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Hello House..
Good Morning.

Which one would you advice I use between BC nd MOD....

With recent results?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zannie(f): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Endbadgovt:

Please can you tell me how you called them? I've been trying to use dingtone to call them and it's not working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

WES has requested for verification of my transcript and result from my school.

I had uploaded my result around September (and it was updated to 'Accepted') before only my transcript got to WES recently. Now i am thinking WES should only be asking for verification of my transcript and not both transcript and Certificate.

Does a school verification response back to WES cover both requests? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by uknw: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Good Morning Everyone,

Please I have received a Provisional Nomination certificate but my federal profile is yet to be updated with it.

I received it almost a week now.

Will this delay my ITA?
When will it be updated?
Has anyone had a similar issue?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vee2209: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Goodmorning house,

Please does anyone have a contact of someone who could notarise a document around Obalende/Ikoyi environs?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TishTon: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Please I need advice on steps to take.
I moved funds from my account to my child's account linked to my BVN. Can I print her statement of account and use as POF or should I transfer back to my account before printing the bank statement.
Kindly note that I am not the principal applicant.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2020
May we know why you need to show POF if you're not the principal applicant? That may fetch you an answer.

TishTon:
Please I need advice on steps to take.
I moved funds from my account to my child's account linked to my BVN. Can I print her statement of account and use as POF or should I transfer back to my account before printing the bank statement.
Kindly note that I am not the principal applicant.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.