Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1372347 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwayeminikans: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Cheerfulmum:
Oh true! that means you have to create another profile. If you're found ineligible you won't be able to edit. pele. You have to create another.

Thanks, lobatan ooo. Tie-breaking rule Jésù Kristi.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by matilda02(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hi Everyone, please can IELTS and TEF be written together, if yes.. are both scores needed or just one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Enculer: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
matilda02:
Hi Everyone, please can IELTS and TEF be written together, if yes.. are both scores needed or just one

Write one after the other. You can prepare for both at the same time if you have time.

I did one after the other. I ain't young but I know I would have written both same week if I could turn back the hands of time.

You need scores for each .

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Enculer: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello all, how easy/difficult is it to get a police report from Nigeria?

How long does it take?

Any tip would be cherished.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prehciousness: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yes. Go ahead

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Enculer:

How long does it take?

Regards.
Doesn’t take time according to what has been written here and can be gotten in a day. Contacts of officers who can help out have been posted here too, a page back or so you’ll see inspector Funke’s contact number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hi people, I’m trying to fill out our profile pending when my evaluation comes in.
For my spouse i was asked about his work experience. He has been a banker throughout his working career and in the same bank. Should I just fill from so so so year to so so so year as an illustration 2006-2020, or I should break down all the roles he has held in the bank till date.

I’ll appreciate any assistance I can get
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:
Hi people, I’m trying to fill out our profile pending when my evaluation comes in.
For my spouse i was asked about his work experience. He has been a banker throughout his working career and in the same bank. Should I just fill from so so so year to so so so year as an illustration 2006-2020, or I should break down all the roles he has held in the bank till date.

Since you won't be claiming points for his work experience, just move it to personal history
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prehciousness: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
DataGuru1:

I just saw this response on IRCC’s Twitter handle:

“This means that you should have a letter for all jobs included on your application. If you can't get a letter for one of the jobs that is not connected to your primary NOC, you can upload a letter of explanation saying why you couldn't get it.“

I hope this helps?

Yes, it does....thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

you are not filling anything for spouse work experience until you get ITA and it goes into personal history section. Only spouse experience gotten in canada should be filled pre ita.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mummyima: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
please can you add me to the lawyer's group you spoke about here? thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you are not filling anything for spouse work experience until you get ITA and it goes into personal history section. Only spouse experience gotten in canada should be filled pre ita.
So I’ll just ignore then. Although I’m yet to submit because I don’t have my evaluation yet , I was wondering was it was asking for spouses details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mummyima: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
I'd appreciate if I'm added too,
Debbieeeeeee:

I just responded to your email now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
uche13:

The problem is the fact that people who were issued PPr after March 18th cannot travel at the moment. Last week, I even received a mail and call from IRCC as a reminder to this effect.

The order was "don't travel yet till restrictions are lifted"

I'm sorry... Just seeing this.
To the best of my knowledge, people have been traveling/landing in Canada, even those issued PPR and COPR after March 18.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GreatManBee: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
elohim24:

Since you won't be claiming points for his work experience, just move it to personal history

Can I begin filling my profile while waiting for my IELTS results? My result will be out next week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MaamCita: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
GreatManBee:

Can I begin filling my profile while waiting for my IELTS results? My result will be out next week.
Nope... you will need trf number to complete your application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
MaamCita:
Please can someone help me out. Here is the situation, my session of graduation was 2013/2014, but due to the ASUU strike delays, I graduated in 2015 and my degree was also awarded in 2015. However, my ECA report reads. 2014. Please what year should I used in filling my profile? My certificate shows 2015 awarded, ECA reads 2014. I don't want to make any mistake here. Thanks
Just send a mail to Wes, they made same mistake on mine and they rectified it and issued another report. It was stated on the second report that it was completed on the first date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
elohim24:

Nope... you will need trf number to complete your application
I’ve been filing out my profile while awaiting my IQAS evaluation, you can fill out other sections and save and continue later but you can’t submit neither can you get in the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hazel01(f): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

I can help out but NASU UI is on strike , none of them are working now.
thanks a lot.....so what can I do ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselum: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello!

Please do you know anyone that has landed in Canada in the last two weeks?

My COPR will expire soon too.

SunshineD1:

I'm sorry... Just seeing this.
To the best of my knowledge, people have been traveling/landing in Canada, even those issued PPR and COPR after March 18.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dkdmy: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
MaamCita:
Please can someone help me out. Here is the situation, my session of graduation was 2013/2014, but due to the ASUU strike delays, I graduated in 2015 and my degree was also awarded in 2015. However, my ECA report reads. 2014. Please what year should I used in filling my profile? My certificate shows 2015 awarded, ECA reads 2014. I don't want to make any mistake here. Thanks

Use the year of graduation on ur certificate and send a fax and mail (both) to WES to rectify it. They made same mistake on mine and they rectified in about 8 days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
joselum:
Hello!

Please do you know anyone that has landed in Canada in the last two weeks?

My COPR will expire soon too.

In the group I'm in about 1 or 2 people traveled last week with post-March 18 COPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

I’ve been filing out my profile while awaiting my IQAS evaluation, you can fill out other sections and save and continue later but you can’t submit neither can you get in the pool.
I said "complete your application "....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
hazel01:
thanks a lot.....so what can I do ?
Everything is grounded till they resume
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Enculer: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

Doesn’t take time according to what has been written here and can be gotten in a day. Contacts of officers who can help out have been posted here too, a page back or so you’ll see inspector Funke’s contact number

Thanks a million.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Holufunmee: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hi guys, please i want to register for IELTS, which is better and easier to pass, CBT or paper based? And did anyone here write in Abeokuta
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by onwardyyc: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Anyone?
We’d appreciate the help.

onwardyyc:
Hi,

My family and I are looking to swap Qlife Medical Test reservation with anyone who’s got a closer date.

Our original date of reservation is 26th of November.

We’d appreciate all possible help we can get.

Thanks.

Congratulations to everyone that got ITA by the way.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vee2209: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
It's quite easy between 15-30mins with the right contact..

Enculer:

How long does it take?

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Holufunmee:
Hi guys, please i want to register for IELTS, which is better and easier to pass, CBT or paper based? And did anyone here write in Abeokuta

They are the same.
I did CBT because I type very fast and detest writing with a pencil.

If you type fast and know how to use a mouse well and keyboard shortcut, I’ll advise CBT.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GurlyGift21(f): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
If you're using NYSC experience, on the reference letter will it only be the salary that will be stated since on the IRCC they also asked for benefits.

If we omit it, will they ask for things like pension letter or so?

Vee2209:
It's quite easy between 15-30mins with the right contact..

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselum: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Oh wow!

My COPR was last month oo.

Don't know if I should risk it and book my flight!?

Liispa:

In the group I'm in about 1 or 2 people traveled last week with post-March 18 COPR

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.