Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1373202 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayabemm16: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=MaamCita post=95757495]Please can someone help me out. Here is the situation, my session of graduation

The exact same thing happened to me. I mailed WES but was told that last exam on transcript was 2009 and there was no mistake. However certificate was issued in 2010. So i used the year on my ECA, 2009.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eastwoodonline(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Greetings to you all. I will like to ask if anyone here once had issues while making online payment during registration. I got debited by my bank a while ago, but I got a notification which states that 'Payment Unsuccessful'. How can I resolve this issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
joselum:
Oh wow!

My COPR was last month oo.

Don't know if I should risk it and book my flight!?

Honestly don't know, but they weren't asked any questions though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselum: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Alright!

Can I join the group?

Liispa:

Honestly don't know, but they weren't asked any questions though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Evening all,

Please is there any Bank in Nigeria at the moment that would allow the payment of the 1,500 Canadian dollar for the app fee & rfpr using one's debit card at once?

I am surprised people are saying one cannot pay the aforementioned fee at once due to bank's limit.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
joselum:
Alright!

Can I join the group?

PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselum: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Done.

Thanks

Liispa:

PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by foomie: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
parbz:
Evening all,

Please is there any Bank in Nigeria at the moment that would allow the payment of the 1,500 Canadian dollar for the app fee & rfpr using one's debit card at once?

I am surprised people are saying one cannot pay the aforementioned fee at once due to bank's limit.

Thanks in advance.
No bank will , minimum amount for transaction is 100 dollars atm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DataGuru1: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please guys, I need to be in a Group of like minds. CanJourney Lawyer groups, I need to be added PLEASE!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
hazel01:
please who can help with UI WES verification.....I need help biko

Visit WES website, create account, download the form you will fill and submit to UI, go to your UI, submit the form pay them their fees for processing and submission of your transcript, when your credentials are ready and has been sent, pay WES and chill till your assessment is successful.

Your school can also submit digitally. Visit WES website for more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hazel01(f): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nickxander11:

Visit WES website, create account, download the form you will fill and submit to UI, go to your UI, submit the form pay them their fees for processing and submission of your transcript, when your credentials are ready and has been sent, pay WES and chill till your assessment is successful.

Your school can also submit digitally. Visit WES website for more info.
I have done all these...I am waiting for my school to send the verification of my transcript to WES...but seems they are on strike
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Noted. Thank you.
foomie:

No bank will , minimum amount for transaction is 100 dollars atm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
hazel01:
I have done all these...I am waiting for my school to send the verification of my transcript to WES...but seems they are on strike

Check if the strike affected non-academic staff too. if not I think you should visit the school yourself and sort things out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nickxander11:

Check if the strike affected non-academic staff too. if not I think you should visit the school yourself and sort things out.
UI Nasu is on strike
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please did anyone here write IELTS test with idp within the past week and this week? Have you seen your results ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pls apart from having a high IELTS score what else can someone with bsc and 2.5 years paid work experience do so as to get a good CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nickxander11:
Pls apart from having a high IELTS score what else can someone with bsc and 2.5 years paid work experience do so as to get a good CRS score?

Get another certificate, have 3 years experience; if still not good enough, learn and take French proficiency exams.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Liispa:

Get another certificate, have 3 years experience; if still not good enough, learn and take French proficiency exams.

Thanks so much, guess learning French will be considered,as the years of experience will be 3+ when it's time to kick start the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temitayor007: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hi. Can you please guide on how to prepare for the TEF exam. Maybe a tutorial to attend for people with zero knowledge about French
Enculer:

Write one after the other. You can prepare for both at the same time if you have time.

I did one after the other. I ain't young but I know I would have written both same week if I could turn back the hands of time.

You need scores for each .

All the best.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cerka: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please can I order new gcms when an old one is still pending? I ordered one since and haven't gotten a response yet. Its over 40 days. I want to use a different body probably ATIP and give someone in canada consent. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
please am an accountant under NOC 1111, Help me review this duties, and give needed feedback. Please fell free to scrutinize the list in a strict manner. Thanks

1. Prepares and documents monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for discussion with management.
2. Reviews financial accounting records prior to submission of taxes, prepare income tax returns from the financial accounting records and submits to government as a statutory requirement by government.
3. Analyzes inventory reports after periodic stock audit and cross-references figures to ensure accuracy of information and identification of potential variances.
4. Preparation and Supervision of junior accountants and clerical staff responsible for putting together other financial documents such as inventory control reports, accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash accounts etc.5. Prepares and leads the conduct of internal audit in line with company policies.
6. Ensures timely reporting and payment of taxes as it is statutorily required in compliance with local, state and federal accounting policies and procedures.
7. Works with the Procurement team to review Requests for Purchase Orders, invoices, delivery and receipt of goods, and other relevant documents to ensure proper record keeping for the organization.
9. Manages the administration of accounting systems and prepare financial documents for departments, teams and individuals within organizations for various purposes.10.Collates accounting information uses them to prepare financial statements and reports for the organization.
11. Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures.
12. Preparation and supervision of the payroll functionSupervision of commision payments
13. IFRS Awareness creation of in the organisation
14. Preparation of accounts according to current IFRS standards and principles
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eastwoodonline(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Greetings to you all. I will like to ask if anyone here once had issues while making online payment during IELTS registration. I got debited by my bank a while ago, but I got a notification which states that 'Payment Unsuccessful'. How can I resolve this issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 2:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Cerka:
Hello everyone,
Please can I order new gcms when an old one is still pending? I ordered one since and haven't gotten a response yet. Its over 40 days. I want to use a different body probably ATIP and give someone in canada consent. Thank you

Yes, you can.

If I may ask, which organization/website did you use? I've used thegcmsonline.com twice and I got my notes within 30 days.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Enculer: 3:22am On Nov 07, 2020
Vee2209:
It's quite easy between 15-30mins with the right contact..

Thanks a lot. I will search pages for contacts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TEECANN: 3:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Wow...part 10.

I pray for everyone who's in the different stages of this process that it will end in praise IJN

Let's keep the faith.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daraojo: 4:28am On Nov 07, 2020
I messaged my account officer everyday, I didn't allow her rest at all. You are a customer and they are keeping your money, they are obligated to give you official documents when required, please apply more pressure, if they don't agree, you can explain in your LOE
Nikkybeth:

Wow. My branch bluntly refused saying the reference letter cannot be altered. I'm now confused. Should I go back and keep insisting or should I use the letters I have and explain it. This thing is supposed to be easy and straight forward but I guess some people like to make things difficult. Same bank with staff giving conflicting info as if they don't have the same training. I'm just tired. Who knows maybe they gave you what you requested be cause you're already abroad. Sorry I'm just venting�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzogidi: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Good morning all, pls who has a contact or can assist with AUCHI POLYTECHNIC WES VERIFICATION . My verification from WES has not been attended TO for 6 months now and my transcript process with them is well over a year old.
Pls assist urgently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Uzogidi:
Good morning all, pls who has a contact or can assist with AUCHI POLYTECHNIC WES VERIFICATION . My verification from WES has not been attended TO for 6 months now and my transcript process with them is well over a year old.
Pls assist urgently.
Why don't you make out time and go there yourself. I think it's best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Daraojo:
I messaged my account officer everyday, I didn't allow her rest at all. You are a customer and they are keeping your money, they are obligated to give you official documents when required, please apply more pressure, if they don't agree, you can explain in your LOE

Thanks. I'm on it now. Hopefully my account officer comes through

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crowphantom: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I'm just about to begin the Canada Express Entry process and would like to know if WES/ICAS will evaluate my BSc and ACIB (Associateship of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria) certificate as two or more certificates.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cerka: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Thank you. I used getgcms.com

Yes, you can.

If I may ask, which organization/website did you use? I've used thegcmsonline.com twice and I got my notes within 30 days.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ucystan(f): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2020
omo POF for a family of 4 no be here o!!!.
How d someone lock up over 7million naira for 6-12 months.

PS i am doing the SINP.

please anyone else stuck on Proof of Fund?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.