Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363267 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Dandilion:
Hi guys.
For people who have upgraded their wes report to include BCS, pls what did you fill in the marked spaces below?

Check my Posts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2020
bezimo:

I used NYSC and got my PR no issues.All you mentioned are not necessary..LOE..payslips..bank statement(except its to satisfy POF requirement) etc

Anybody using NYSC must provide the reference letter on the school letter headed paper and MUST indicate the period worked as at least precisely 1 year or more...not less. Hours worked per week must also be stated and not less than 30hrs. Remuneration on a per month or per annum basis must be indicated on the letter. Responsibilities also must be clearly stated.
This should be fine. The letter is enough to stand on its own to justify your eligibility under the FSW stream...

If you had gotten the right counsel before your first submission you would not have been dismissed..

Notice how i used the word “necessary documents” and “if you have to”. Some people will have challenges and at the end of the day provide every necessary document what you need to Prove your work experience.

I may not have gone into every single detail of my application and denial on here because public forum but please don’t just assume.

Have a great day sir.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hopefulsoul1: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Dante02:
Good morning house. Is there a way I can reach Qlife? I am not getting any replies from the emails I sent and their numbers are not reachable

Call 08113975433, someone should pick, i booked an appointment earlier today

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Somebody should help oooo. Ieltsonlinetest's practice are too fast and the highest I have gotten is 30. I'm worried, can someone suggest an online practice site I can practice with.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
Somebody should help oooo. Ieltsonlinetest's practice are too fast and the highest I have gotten is 30. I'm worried, can someone suggest an online practice site I can practice with.

I think that one is okay, at least continuous practicing will help you work on timing as well as answering the questions right. For me it was the closest practice test similar to the examS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adekoolz(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:

Please I think you need to download Cambridge test 1-15 with audios....you can google it or check their blog as well for the materials. It will help you. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by urblackpearl: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2020
listowell:

Na to move to village be that.

Loooooool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Graced08(f): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Somebody pls help me!
I got pre-arrival letter some weeks ago... pls what does that implies?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babajust: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
Don't completely rely on practicing with ieltsonlinetest, it is good in terms of time management but their practice questions are full of errors. Use Cambridge materials, there are a ton of them on youtube. Just google "Cambridge general reading/listening test" on youtube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by doctorseven: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anyone who has submitted or gotten ITA willing to join our group can pm me.
It will surely end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PanicButton: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hi guys. So I want to support in my own little way. Anyone in Abuja that needs access to over 5G worth of IELTS materials can PM me. This includes the Cambridge IELTS (book 1-11) and other fantastic materials to support your speaking as well. I can't upload due to the size of data, but you can arrange to collect it physically with your external storage device. Cheers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ellajingi: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
crespo67:
You could send me a PM and I would add you to our whatsapo grouo
Add me to the group too.
We are in the same boat.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rapture07:
God has given me a 2nd chance to do the right thing, as we were issued a second ITA yesterday. I once came to this platform to seek for advice on if I should appeal my application which was cancelled as incomplete due to my wife's Austria police clearance certificate which she got in Austria while she was still in Austria, as a result the application was rejected since we decided to apply when she returned to Nigeria, thereby making the application invalid. Thank God we already got a new Austria pcc from the embassy here in Nigeria.
But pls guys I have two questions as I wouldn't wanna make any silly mistake again.
1. Can we use same medicals done in previous application for this new one.

2. Due to the first application being rejected as incomplete, we were suppose to get a refund, but we are yet to get it. So is it possible to write them and ask that the last fee which is yet to be refunded be used for this new application?

1. I don’t think you would be able to use the medicals since it’s a different EE profile number from the old application

2. Remind them about your refund but they won’t use the last fee to offset the new one, cos they are two different applications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dante02:
Good morning house. Is there a way I can reach Qlife? I am not getting any replies from the emails I sent and their numbers are not reachable

They usually respond quick. Keep trying.

Email them canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com. Or call +2348113975433

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello everyone i need to make an inquiry.

When opening a wes account, if i have stated that i would be evaluating 2 credentials and gotten reference number Would they complete the report until they get both transcripts or after evaluating one and the other transcript delays I would have to pay an additional $110?

I have sent my other Bcs transcript to Wes and I am still waiting for my B.sc to get to wes. Is it safe to pay $230 so they start with the bcs first and evaluate my b.sc when it arrives or i should just wait till my B.sc gets to wes so i evaluate at once.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
ladykilllar:
Hello everyone i need to make an inquiry.

When opening a wes account, if i have stated that i would be evaluating 2 credentials and gotten reference number Would they complete the report until they get both transcripts or after evaluating one and the other transcript delays I would have to pay an additional $110?

I have sent my other Bcs transcript to Wes and I am still waiting for my B.sc to get to wes. Is it safe to pay $230 so they start with the bcs first and evaluate my b.sc when it arrives or i should just wait till my B.sc gets to wes so i evaluate at once.

Thanks
If you filled out both or added one, they will wait till the B.Sc complete documents and correspondence come in before evaluating. Of course after payment has been made.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OliveWalls: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need advise on how to go about the verification process for UNILAG Masters. My transcript arrived WES Canada since July and got an update mentioning verification of my credentials as the next step. Should I fold my hands and wait for UNILAG? Do I need to follow up on the portal? Do you know anyone I should be reaching out to in UNILAG in order to help with the verification process? Eeeppp a girl please...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
listowell:

If you filled out both or added one, they will wait till the B.Sc complete documents and correspondence come in before evaluating. Of course after payment has been made.

Oh that means i can go ahead then.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
ladykilllar:

Oh that means i can go ahead then.

Thanks
If you like ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
listowell:

If you like ooo

Lol... Seems I am not getting your initial reply.

From the onset on wes, i filled out 2 credentials (BCS and B. Sc) to be assessed and BCS has gotten to wes while B. Sc is yet to get to wes. Will my payment $230 which I am about to make now cover for both transcripts even if B.sc gets delayed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isangjohnson: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=PanicButton.

Could the material be dropped in one's mail box?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
ladykilllar:

Lol... Seems I am not getting your initial reply.

From the onset on wes, i filled out 2 credentials (BCS and B. Sc) to be assessed and BCS has gotten to wes while B. Sc is yet to get to wes. Will my payment $230 which I am about to make now cover for both transcripts even if B.sc gets delayed?
Yes. WES can only evaluate your BCS if you told them to remove or ignore the B.Sc! So they will be waiting for your B.Sc things and payment. Even after the payment is made before the B.Sc things, they will continue to wait.
How on the bold? Can one forward date? Your BCS just came in, isn't it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ashmark(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please help

WES gave me 1month completion date. Does it take that long? I thought the completion date will just be a week interval.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
listowell:

Yes. WES can only evaluate your BCS if you told them to remove or ignore the B.Sc! So they will be waiting for your B.Sc things and payment. Even after the payment is made before the B.Sc things, they will continue to wait.
How on the bold? Can one forward date? Your BCS just came in, isn't it?

I knew before hand that I would be evaluating two credentials. So i inputed the details. (even before results came out)

Thanks for the insights though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by winner01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hi guys I need your help. I've finished filling the form post ITA and before I clicked on continue to upload my documents, I clicked on preview score and to my utmost surprise, the score sheet is blank and eligibility not met.

I've reviewed what I filled severally and ensured no mistakes.
I've logged out and logged in on different browsers and devices and yet same thing. Even no score for my age or language score.

Meanwhile In my home page, it's still showing my score and the breakdown, ITA received. Please help, I'm so confused right now as to what to do next.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
You will receive your report in less than a week, two weeks max
Ashmark:
Please help

WES gave me 1month completion date. Does it take that long? I thought the completion date will just be a week interval.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by vitrendy4eva: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
So about this, I need some more advise even though no one responded to this initially . I updated my EE profile with the report number, and received ITA yesterday. However WES is in the process of correcting this error, but the corrected version will carry a different date(post ITA). They sent the initial report to IRCC already, and will resend this corrected one as well. Do I go ahead with this application and upload both reports with an LOE, or should I just decline the ITA?
vitrendy4eva:
Good morning house. I applied for a report upgrade from WES. While using the app, I clicked on my previous report and realized it has been updated to include the new credential. However, the date was not updated and my surname was spelt wrongly on the credential (missing last letter). I immediately contacted my institution and they sent me a screenshot of what was sent to WES electronically, which had my correct surname. I contacted WES on their website, sent them a dm on Twitter, no response. Now the final report is out with the same mistake. I’ve called them out on Twitter politely, and also filled another form on the Contact Us Section of their website. Is there any other thing I can do? Also can I update my EE profile while waiting for them to correct it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
UI made a Mistake (Date of Birth) in my M.Sc Certificate, due to this; we opted to use the CERTIFIED TRUE COPY of the Notification of Result during ECA process with WES. Now my question is that: When we are to submit application for PR, can we use the ECA report + the Notification of result since the error on the certificate might not be corrected ASAP. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
I heard it's the old syllabus, new one starts from next diet.

Xzandy:

Hi Gifty, are we using the new or old syllabus?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Congrats, that means you go need to go squat with person for at least a month lol. you can ask for a month extension (January) hopefully your ppr will be out before then.

seunpinky:
ITA has landed... Got all my documentations done including medicals.. I pray for God's speed.. my rent is due in December and I don't pray to pay any more rents in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PanicButton: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
isangjohnson:
[quote author=PanicButton.

Could the material be dropped in one's mail box?
Thanks

That'd require I upload, using the internet, to some server of some sort, which would be difficult to do due to its sheer size.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.