Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363992 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by thierryopj: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
codekagei:
Good morning everyone. My name is Temi. I took the march edition of the BCS certification in IT exam and I recently started working on a collection of videos, books, tutorials I took that helped me out for the exam. I also passed all thanks to God. I couldn't afford these tutorial centers so I opted in for studying on my own. I used different resources and the wonderful ones shared on this platform thanks to the lovely human beings.

For people who will take the exams now, I know and understand how scared you feel, it's very normal, but i am also sure that with enough preparation we will all pass. I created this form for people who might be interested in these resouces. I am not certain if it'll be ready before this next exam period, but i am sure i can share a few things to help in your preparation.

So if you would be interested in these resources, or would like to give suggestions, help out in any way, please fill this form.

I am considering packaging the resources into an app or website where you can just get it. It will contain the major things you need to focus on to pass the exam. This is the form below

https://forms.gle/ReJkoa4Y1SaV3vYc9

I am also open to suggestions, or even criticism. Please feel free to reach out.

Also even if you've written the exams, I believe that your opinion still matters, so please fill it too even if you have written the exams before. Thank you.

Hello I sent you a mail based on this. Pls can you reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
I need Your help Guys,
For those that aced or Max IELTS at one siting using E2LANGUAGE or JAY IELTS, Which of the Jay's Material did you use?
Did you upgrade to any of his paid packages or you just followed all his free Youtube updates and practiced on your own?
I am in the Process right now, watching all his videos(registered to follow his updates on e2language), got Cambridge IELTS 1-15(with Audio), My Plan is to use this whole September to Prepare myself.
I just want to be sure i am doing the right thing. Please help, All i need to get to 480+ is atleast L,R,S,W (8.5,8,7.5,7).
Wife already has IELTS result but am the PA (age is 31), ECA done (both Masters).
So i need all the help i can get to cross this Hurdle.

Thanks Seniors in this Journey.

Buhari's Nigeria is on AUTOPILOT, Family need to JAPA ASAP!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CyValerie: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
urblackpearl:

I can add you to AVO grp if u send your digits
Ok I’ll appreciate 08160896919
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by donsimon2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Have you been able to get your transcript from Uniben?
Francieuche:
Pls how long does of take wes to update status after your documents gets to yhem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
ladykilllar:

Early in the morning or around 4pm

I still called today again and the call lasted for a total of 14 mins.

Don't allow the estimated wait time discourage you.

I followed your advice and called BCS just now. The whole thing took less than 10mins. Thanks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
So about this, I need some more advise even though no one responded to this initially . I updated my EE profile with the report number, and received ITA yesterday. However WES is in the process of correcting this error, but the corrected version will carry a different date(post ITA). They sent the initial report to IRCC already, and will resend this corrected one as well. Do I go ahead with this application and upload both reports with an LOE, or should I just decline the ITA?

Is the only difference between the previous WES report and current report the last letter of your surname, report number and report date? Not very clear because you mentioned an upgrade.

If the only difference is the name, date and report number, looks like a minor issue to me and can be clearly explained in an LOE IF the outcome of the 2 reports e.g. MSc, 2 degrees is the same (pls confirm) and the error is from WES. You could attach the old WES report, the new WES report, your transcript and the correspondence with WES. Personal opinion though, since I'm not a VO. You could also ask WES for an apology which you could also attach.

Deciding to decline depends on what your CRS is, if you are a 480 sort of applicant you may, if not........
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
So about this, I need some more advise even though no one responded to this initially . I updated my EE profile with the report number, and received ITA yesterday. However WES is in the process of correcting this error, but the corrected version will carry a different date(post ITA). They sent the initial report to IRCC already, and will resend this corrected one as well. Do I go ahead with this application and upload both reports with an LOE, or should I just decline the ITA?
WES doesn't send anything to IRCC. The portal is open for the latter to verify once you become an applicant and when they get to that stage. So upload the would-be ECA report and make a little note on the difference on the dates of completion and comment on the name editing. No need to decline. Help others!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Same here but in my case, I have just a week to get ready smiley. I’ll be waiting to read the feedback from others.
saskatoonguy:
I need Your help Guys,
For those that aced or Max IELTS at one siting using E2LANGUAGE or JAY IELTS, Which of the Jay's Material did you use?
Did you upgrade to any of his paid packages or you just followed all his free Youtube updates and practiced on your own?
I am in the Process right now, watching all his videos(registered to follow his updates on e2language), got Cambridge IELTS 1-15(with Audio), My Plan is to use this whole September to Prepare myself.
I just want to be sure i am doing the right thing. Please help, All i need to get to 480+ is atleast L,R,S,W (8.5,8,7.5,7).
Wife already has IELTS result but am the PA (age is 31), ECA done (both Masters).
So i need all the help i can get to cross this Hurdle.

Thanks Seniors in this Journey.

Buhari's Nigeria is on AUTOPILOT, Family need to JAPA ASAP!!! grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
carry on. But attach an loe to explain the error from wes. If you check the ITA letter it says only decline is your scores become lower. Even if they send to ircc, ircc does not check it that way as they probably have no way of filtering the thousands of eca reports. They confirm from the number and scanned copy you upload

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abuja2canada: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
isangjohnson:
[quote author=Samuelobiora19.

Please, how can I do that?
I've been finding it difficult to download, even to create an account too.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1PfoWwe8cKgQJBuSd15ZVlO3Jf-f9S9rQ

Kaplan acca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oyinkanbad: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
good evening...i would like to join.

thank you
doctorseven:
Anyone who has submitted or gotten ITA willing to join our group can pm me.
It will surely end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dandilion:

I followed your advice and called BCS just now. The whole thing took less than 10mins. Thanks!!

You are welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pheit: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mamaroon:
Welcome to the Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program Thread - Part 10
‐----‐--------------------‐-‐---------------------------------------

Good afternoon, I just received ITA yesterday and I’ll love to be added to any post ITA WhatsApp or Facebook group for Nigerians. Kindly provide any link available to join. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pheit: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
doctorseven:
Anyone who has submitted or gotten ITA willing to join our group can pm me.
It will surely end in praise.

I’m interested, but I don’t know how to send pm on nairaland, I just joined this evening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SpongeBobSP: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
study route. They only want to sell your ebook. Chances of getting study visa is low for Nigerians and the finances required too. So these mofos keep making money from e book sales. Soft work
Lol.. thanks.
Was never going to buy the ebook anyway, just knew that there was def more to it, so I came to ask on here as I was very sure if it was really a thing, then folks here would know about it.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SpongeBobSP: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mrsc22:
DLI: Designated Learning Institute. This is study route. Get admission to a dli. Afterwards get postgraduate work permit and continue your life till you can apply for PR

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tonto30(f): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please guys, my transcript was sent on Monday. I was expecting to see something on verification but I saw this. Does it mean I won't need to verify?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Papafri:
ITA received this morning. CRS 502, may the Good Lord guide us all through this journey and may His favor speak on our behalf. Amen

Chai.. CRS 502! Watin u they take all that score do... E pass ITA. Lolz. You for share some to those wey need Na... Lolz.

Congrats man!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seunpinky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gifty28:
Congrats, that means you go need to go squat with person for at least a month lol. you can ask for a month extension (January) hopefully your ppr will be out before then.

Lolz cheesy cheesy anyways I am hoping for the best. Rent would be sorted if need be....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zeus04:

Chai.. CRS 502! Watin u they take all that score do... E pass ITA. Lolz. You for share some to those wey need Na... Lolz.

Congrats man!
It would have been cool if we could. Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please do people really go for ielts (dip) without their phones or can you find somewhere to keep it there?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isangjohnson: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=Abuja2canada.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ChildofFavor: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please house, apart from these Permanent Resident routes being discussed here and in other similar reads, which other route can I use to get to Canada, even if it is a 2 year visa or less, provided that I would be allowed to work...

I need to go start my family, my fiancee coming back to Naija isn't an option at all.

If there are any easier routes, please, I need to know.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelajaet: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nedu2144:
Hy guys .

Good evening.

Please I need help with IELTS speaking as my last two attempts was 6.5. Though my first attempt was 7.

Please I really don't want to waste another 75k. I have already booked for 26th Sept.

Generally, listening and reading is ok. I have joined a tutorial group for the writing.

Ejoo/Bikonu I need to max out on speaking.
I need one on one tutorials. Someone should help me. #Sos

You can check out this link. Try to study the sample questions for all sections of the speaking test. The questions are usually updated based on feedback from people that just took the test. Hope it helps
https://ieltsliz.com/ielts-speaking-free-lessons-essential-tips/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Allegory:
Please do people really go for ielts (dip) without their phones or can you find somewhere to keep it there?

They have safe lockers with tags where you can keep your valuables. You won't be allowed to enter with anything asides your pencil, sharpener, eraser and passport. Nothing more, not even a wrist watch or a neck chain!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by doctorseven: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Congrats to all those who got ITA recently.
If interested in joining a post ITA group, PM me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zeus04:

Dude, keep the faith alive. The Indians for some reason got the email address of the Prime Minister of Canada expressing their displeasure of the ongoing process... Perhaps, this can influence the process to happen a lil sooner.

Oh wow that's ambitious, here's to hoping it does its work, really really hoping. Btw, not a dude lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by vitrendy4eva: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
The only difference would have been the date. Report number will be the same.
I’ve gotten further update on this: Fortunately, the name was corrected and the date remained the same. WES also sent an email apologizing for the error, and they have forwarded the correct report as well.
Thanks Mamaroon
Mamaroon:

Is the only difference between the previous WES report and current report the last letter of your surname, report number and report date? Not very clear because you mentioned an upgrade.

If the only difference is the name, date and report number, looks like a minor issue to me and can be clearly explained in an LOE IF the outcome of the 2 reports e.g. MSc, 2 degrees is the same (pls confirm) and the error is from WES. You could attach the old WES report, the new WES report, your transcript and the correspondence with WES. Personal opinion though, since I'm not a VO. You could also ask WES for an apology which you could also attach.

Deciding to decline depends on what your CRS is, if you are a 480 sort of applicant you may, if not........
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by flexispy: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
thank you
ladykilllar:

There's a Google link drive in the Telegram group that has all the necessary materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Does anyone have recent experience using IQAS? How long did your assessment take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
The only difference would have been the date. Report number will be the same.
I’ve gotten further update on this: Fortunately, the name was corrected and the date remained the same. WES also sent an email apologizing for the error, and they have forwarded the correct report as well.
Thanks Mamaroon
They will just update their database @ the bold. And upload the new report to override the former. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
ladykilllar:

They have safe lockers with tags where you can keep your valuables. You won't be allowed to enter with anything asides your pencil, sharpener, eraser and passport. Nothing more, not even a wrist watch or a neck chain!
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.