Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358734 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Risqahola199324: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Risqahola199324:

Your contact please

?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
The centralized intake Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada.

reginaceali:
Good afternoon everyone, I need help!!!

Please what is the IRRC address to use in my reference letter? I was asked by my HR to provide one and I need It urgently.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zinzu: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hi, like what date do you have in mind?

Gummygummy:
Hello everyone! I don’t know how the whole slot exchange thingy works but I have a medical booking for Friday 13th(Qlife). I have pending work commitments and I don’t think I can travel down to Lagos and back and still meet up with work. I’d gladly like to exchange with someone who has later date In November.
Please this is very urgent as I have to make a decision tomorrow latest. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Enculer: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good Evening and sorry to bother again. Can someone get police report from outside Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
thetruesage:
Hi All, I applied for my PR and one of the questions I answered while filling the E-APR had to do with travel history.

"Has *** and if applicable , ***'s family members taken any trips out of their country or of residence in the last 10years or since their 18th birthday. (trips, trainings etc)"

This was asked for myself and my spouse. As a result, I interpreted family in this instance as my extended family (father, mother and siblings) since immediate family wasn't in the question.

However, it's being said by some others that this meant immediate family members -myself, spouse and any dependent only.

From your experience, I'd like to know if it's advisable for me to leave it that way or rather, raise a web note and notify CIC of this error for correction from their end?

Thanks

I believe the question is specifically for the principal applicant and any dependents (spouse/common law partner, children) older than 18 (in which case you would be filling each person's travel history SEPARATELY in the section under their name). It does not, as I understand it, apply to any other family members. Your parents and siblings are not part of your application for permanent residence, the only info they ask us for with regards to extended family: names, dates of birth & relationship to you, as I remember it.

If I were in your shoes, I'd do an LOE and send by CSE/webform to correct this (the error of filling travel history for your extended family where you should have filled only yours). I'm just guessing, but I suspect the combination of travel history and personal history are used to perform our background checks........you don't want IRCC to interpret a simple error/misunderstanding as you misrepresenting your travel history.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Thecannylady(f): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good evening everyone. Please does anyone have a contact that can help fast track getting transcripts from LAUTECH? Also can we use ETX for delivery? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Natalie27: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please note that even with or without Accra when you add your spouse ircc would request for pictures to prove your relationship.. you can check for lecturerife , he once uploaded the request IRCC sends after adding your spouse post aor on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jay35: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please this is not entirely true
Let’s be guided
crespo67:
Yes, you can add your spouse post AOR. Your marriage certificate is all you need to show for your application.No need for wedding pictures. If your marriage is brought to question, you most likely will be asked to visit the Accra visa office for an interview were you will prove the legitimacy of your relationship. In that case, old pictures, emails, whatsapp chats, text messages etc will be enough proof. So you can have those ready, but hope it doesn't come down to that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Risqahola199324:

?
I can't send my number.. I sent u a pm..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jay35: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Let me just leave this here for future reference;

Addition of spouse post AOR

STEP 1) Raise a CSE (best before your wedding) stating your wedding date (you can include your invitation card) and also state that you want to add your intending spouse to your application
If they don’t reply to your cse immediately then send a reminder after your wedding... informing them you want to add your spouse attach your wedding certificate

STEP 2) Ircc will send you an email to submit the following documents within a specified timeframe (via mycic account: a placeholder for your spouse would be updated on your account or you can also send email after updating via your account) :

-1. Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP
If your spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $825, a RPRF of $500 and a fee of $85 for biometrics must be paid for their application. The payment of these fees must be made online:

2. A recent photograph of your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)
The photograph must be taken accordingly to our specifications.

3. Forms
*Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);
*Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or
common-law partner (CLP);
*A completed and signed by your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)Schedule A Background/
Declaration IMM 5669;
*Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or common-law
partner (CLP);
*If applicable: A completed and signed IMM4509 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union.

4. Documents
*Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s birth certificate;
*Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s valid passport;
*If applicable: Copy of your marriage certificate;
*If your spouse or CLP was previously married, copy of their divorce certificate.

5. Police certificate
We require a scanned copy of a police certificate for all countries where your spouse or CLP has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 18 years. Please ensure that they have obtained these certificates after their stay in these countries.

6. Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (the questions are at the bottom).

7. Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos: Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max);
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max).

8. Medical certificate

Your spouse or common-law partner (CLP) and their dependent children, whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada, will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician. We will send you the appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above.
If you have already completed the Immigration medical examination, please provide proof of completion.

INCLUSION OF A SPOUSE/COMMON-LAW PARTNER ON AN ECONOMIC CLASS APPLICATION >> QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT & SPOUSE <<

Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.
Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.
Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.

DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP
1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:
a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)
b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both
participated in, such as trips and outings.
c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)
d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)
e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.
2. Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No If in common-law relationship skip to question #8
3. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
4. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
5. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
6. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
7. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
8. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)?
Provide details such as when and where.
9. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details
such as when, where, and who attended.

Note: Questions are to be answered separately on different sheets.

STEP 3
Merge your documents and submit: documents should be less than 5mb

STEP 4
Sometimes Ircc acknowledges receipts but if you don’t get an email, you could raise a webform asking if your documents has been received

STEP 5;
Relax and wait, Ircc would contact you if they need more information or they’ll send you a Biometric request letter for spouse

Please note; ensure all your documents are legible to minimize processing time

philrad:
hello guys. Please can I add my spouse to my application post-AOR if I only do a court wedding? Would I be asked for reception/traditional wedding pictures?.

Although I'm hoping to do church wedding and reception mid- next year.

28 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gbemmyusuf: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please help me clear the air.
I'm set to get married by the end of November and I've been given OINP nomination as a single applicant but I'm yet to recieve ITA.

Can i change my marital status when I'm married in my EE profile then accept ITA?

Please help. I wan travel with my new wife o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by papasomono: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hi , please is it necessary to sign and stamp payslips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by freshpzy1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
freshpzy1:
Hello.....gud pm house

Pls I will love someone to advice me.........I WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA

I have Hnd in Accountancy
Am also an artisan (Electrician)
Hi
I completed my NYSC March2020

What are my chances of migrating to Canada

I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who responded

I will read through the 1st page as directed......and come back to ask questions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Risqahola199324: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=isaacola57 post=95900720]I can't send my number.. I sent u a pm.. [/quote

I sent u a pm..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Risqahola199324: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
GreatManBee:
Good afternoon everyone. I am thinking since last week whether I should remark my IELTS MOD. Please find below. Does listening every change? Any experience of such?

I sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adesbaba: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rach622:

Thank you very much

Please how much does it cost to write these exams and for registration....I want to compare it with CIMA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MapleLand2021: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please how about getting married a few days before ITA, any need for adding pics and chats to? in addition to the marriage certificate
Jay35:

STEP 1) Raise a CSE (best before your wedding) stating your wedding date (you can include your invitation card) and also state that you want to add your intending spouse to your application
If they don’t reply to your cse immediately then send a reminder after your wedding... informing them you want to add your spouse attach your wedding certificate

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mlean: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Are you a single lady or you know any single lady.

Below 30, maxed out IELTS and has 2 or more degrees OR MSc.

You can send a DM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jay35: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
MapleLand2021:
Please how about getting married a few days before ITA, any need for adding pics and chats to? in addition to the marriage certificate
Then in that case, even if it’s a day before ITA and you update your EE profile from single to married, you won’t be asked for any prof of relationship or any other document.
You would need just your marriage certificate and if you want to add your newspaper publication.

Please keep in mind: your score will be recalculated after updating your profile... so it might fall below your score as a single applicant, in that case, your spouse needs Ielts and ECA

But adding spouse post AOR; your score won’t be recalculated, hence your spouse does not require Ielts nor eca

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Enculer:
Good Evening and sorry to bother again. Can someone get police report from outside Nigeria?

Guessing you mean getting Nigerian PCC from "the abroad"...some have. See here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/253#64805684

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/255#61254544

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/255#61257616

You may search NL travel section for PCC Moshood or PCC Funke to get contact details.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikemaestro: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hi everyone.
So I’m filling SINP application and I realized that they are requesting for transcript in addition to ECA
My school don’t give transcript to individuals.
Will they accept a letter of explanation or the transcript must be provided?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheflami(f): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Express entry information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheflami(f): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cheflami:
Express entry information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Jay35:

Please my good people, I need urgent answer to this. A friend just got married in November and want to add his spouse, he submitted his application in October this year. He called IRCC and was told his score will be recalculated since he will be adding spouse. I argued with him that that is not true that from all I have seen and heard on this platform - Score will not be recalculated for someone that married after AOR and add spouse.

Please I need someone that add wife recently to please signify and confirm if score was recalculated.

Please this will save a life.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 11, 2020
crespo67:
Yes, you can add your spouse post AOR. Your marriage certificate is all you need to show for your application.No need for wedding pictures. If your marriage is brought to question, you most likely will be asked to visit the Accra visa office for an interview were you will prove the legitimacy of your relationship. In that case, old pictures, emails, whatsapp chats, text messages etc will be enough proof. So you can have those ready, but hope it doesn't come down to that.
where did you get this This is not correct. A mere certificate does not show a marriage is genuine. When you marry post aor, a set of application forms will be sent. Both parties will answer some grueling questions and include all proofs like you listed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Betterlife2018:

Please my good people, I need urgent answer to this. A friend just got married in November and want to add his spouse, he submitted his application in October this year. He called IRCC and was told his score will be recalculated since he will be adding spouse. I argued with him that that is not true that from all I have seen and heard on this platform - Score will not be recalculated for someone that married after AOR and add spouse.

Please I need someone that add wife recently to please signify and confirm if score was recalculated.

Thanks.
the person at the end of the call is not a visa officer so may not know. Scores are not recalculated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Mlean:
Are you a single lady or you know any single lady.

Below 30, maxed out IELTS and has 2 or more degrees OR MSc.

You can send a DM
till them ruin your life with spousal support undecided

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 11, 2020
MapleLand2021:
ircc will do what they please. A new marriage can be seen as suspicious and you may get adr for proofs or interview
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iwinosajack: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Betterlife2018:

Thanks.

Call center guys know nothing about how applications are assessed. The only advantage they have over me & you is the access they have to view ur file. Getting married & adding ur spouse post aor doesn't affect ur score

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by grace789: 3:12am On Nov 11, 2020
55emem55:
Hi guys, so I recently passed my ACCA exams F1-F3. The journey of 2 or more certificates has officially come to an end. I Self Studied for 2 months With ACCA Approved Textbooks and workbooks and they helped a whole lot. If you're in Lagos, PM me and I can give you the textbooks/workbooks for a token (I bought them and they were quite expensive). Let me know.

Hello. I sent you a PM please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Philtos: 5:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Hi everyone
my AOR was on the 4th of October 2020, till now I haven't heard anything from IRCC. no update on whether my medicals passed or Biometrics. How long after AOR do I get to know if my medicals passed and how long before they call me for biometrics?

Thank you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.