Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363849 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Poddy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo it was not easy o, just because person wan dey informed, I started reading this thread from part 7 without leaving any stone unturned and here we are today!!
Although, I'm still going back to read from the previous threads too (part 1 to 6), I dey enjoy the PPR stories from the earlier threads tho.
Don't come and be thinking something that's not o, it's not ITA nor PPR, I never even do ECA, never sit for IELTS nor enter the pool yet, God's time!!

I can't wait to complete my masters degree, and start this process, for those expecting PPR you'll surely get it, for those that are faced with challenges one way or the other, it's sacrosanct you'll testify at the end.

#Team2022

Salute to everybody!!!

36 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kindly check and be sure your primary NOC falls under NOC 0, A or B.
Kendrix69:

My people Still on this Matter o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by meelola007(f): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pls must the amount in gift deed be in dollars? All the templates I have seen have Canadian dollars as the amount.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by okilala: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good evening people of God. Abeg is is normal for one's profile to disappear? I had to create a new profile today because I couldn't find the one I opened in September. So if they had picked my NOC na so I for miss am?
Please is there anything I should look out for that could be the reason for the vanishing?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Still on this, Just to test, i used a Single and Continous 2 years as work experience is only, and i still got ineligible profile.
What could be wrong please, cos obviously its not the work experience.

Kendrix69:
Good day to everyone in the house, special greetings to the elders.

I have created three profiles and all have been found ineligible And i dont know why, i have calculated the FSW points manually and im above 67/100.
Kindly review the below profile and assist where i might be making errors

My primary NOC is 2242 –

Education
OND Engineering (ECA in place) 2013 August – 2016 April, certificate issued
HND Engineering (ECA in place) April 2017 - 2018 December

Work History
(2242)
Contract(INTERN) - May 2016 – April 2017 (12 Months)
Contract(INTERN)- Jan 2019 - October 2019 (10 Months)
(2147)
Contract Staff (NYSC/INTERN)- Jan 2020 – Nov 2020 (11 Months)
(2282)
SIWES - April 2015 – July 2015 (4 Months)

IELTS -CLB 9
Age - Under 30
WES- Diploma(Two Years) , Diploma(Three Years) and Post Graduate Certificate
POF -14000

Yet I’m still ineligible, what could be wrong??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
someone some lines above said you should check your primary NOC falls under 0, A or B

Kendrix69:
Still on this, Just to test, i used a Single and Continous 2 years as work experience is only, and i still got ineligible profile.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ucheraymond(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Phabbs:
I was at IOM Ikeja today and I was their offices are not working because they doing some training and that they will resume on Monday. However, the security asked me to scan the barcode on the gate for booking. Scanning the barcode gave me a link which I used in booking. Though it looks like the link might be specific to only Lagos but here it is https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=LSaIFfsjtEO9brzknI5hhtTNbhPXGkNIiUHL5QQL75pUOFVLTkVPSDFQS1ExTEhaU0NSTUpKVUpGSy4u&qrcode=true

You can try booking with IOM online....did mine today and got a december 2 date
https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Could it be the number of hours per week that you entered while filling it? I know someone who had this issue because she filled her hours per day when what was asked was hours per week.

Kendrix69:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kendrix69:

I think you should check your NOC code. Not all codes are eligible for Express Entry. That should be the major problem.

I also had the same issue. Make sure your job falls under skill A,B or O. Any job under skill C is ineligible. Hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kendrix69:

Do you have file members too? Check the 14k too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NaijaGoingMaple: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kendrix69:

i changed it to 'April 2016- April 2017 " which should qualify as 12 Months at least but Still ineligible

Do you have valid IELTS and ECA; and the POF required for family size?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oh, I understand the situation. Perhaps the gift deed would be in order.

I’ll defer to other people with more experience or knowledge on this issue.

hayqinsbFX:
Thanks a lot.
She got the amount in her account as a lump sum and we want to try not to submit her SOA.
We feel her writing a gift deed would help navigate that.
I just want to know if i should not even bother about hers atall.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
temibanks:

And by then, I won't be needing Reference Letters from the past experiences?

Yea.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wishlist:
someone some lines above said you should check your primary NOC falls under 0, A or B

2242 is under NOC B
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaGoingMaple:

Do you have valid IELTS and ECA; and the POF required for family size?

IELTS was 2019 November, ECA was May 2020, POF I put 14000 for Single Applicanat
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Renialistic:
Could it be the number of hours per week that you entered while filling it? I know someone who had this issue because she filled her hours per day when what was asked was hours per week.

I input 30 hours per Week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nacho4: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Try 12960 CAD for POF instead.
The exact amount that is to say

Kendrix69:

IELTS was 2019 November, ECA was May 2020, POF I put 14000 for Single Applicanat
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nacho4:

Okay,
just to confirm , to claim Two or more i need to add both the ND and HND ba?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nacho4: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
I suppose
Kendrix69:

Okay,
just to confirm , to claim Two or more i need to add both the ND and HND ba?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ucheraymond(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please contact for PCC at Alagbon?

Preferably done in November...Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Can be in Naira but put the CAD equivalent using Xe.com or oanda.com. Unless the money transferred was via 2 dom accounts then no need for Naira, just put the dollar amount..Shalom.

meelola007:
Pls must the amount in gift deed be in dollars? All the templates I have seen have Canadian dollars as the amount.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Ucheraymond:

You can try booking with IOM online....did mine today and got a december 2 date
https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome
I’ve been trying to book for Abuja via same website since friday but no available time slots even to the end of December, or does it have anything to do with the type of migrant cuz i’ve tried from migrant to family migrant for a family of 3.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Nacho4:

This was the Culprit, Perhaps the Programming of the Form is not wise.

Thank you all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ucheraymond(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2020
JudiTee:

I’ve been trying to book for Abuja via same website since friday but no available time slots even to the end of December, or does it have anything to do with the type of migrant cuz i’ve tried from migrant to family migrant for a family of 3.
Thank you.

I think I saw someone in another platform who tried to book for Abuja and said same thing too I think till Feb 21.. Mine is Lagos so I guess that's probably why there were slots. Have you tried Qlife?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:45am On Nov 29, 2020
ausn:
It's finally PPR!!!!!

AOR: March 2019
Biometrics: April 2019
Medical: May 2019
1st ADR: May 2019
2nd ADR: June 2019

Longggggggggggggg wait............

3 GCMS notes in-between
GU 1: November 20th 2020
GU 2: November 23rd 2020
PPR: November 26th 2020
VO: AVO
FSW Outland Nigeria

It indeed been a long wait, say about 20 months.

If you're out there still waiting, hang in there! Never ever give up. Keep living your life, don't put it on hold please �..... Keep praying, keep believing. We all will testify soon.

Special thanks to amazing Seniors here who have held our hands and supported all the way - Ednut, Zeus04, mamaroon and a countless host of others. You've all been a blessing. Let's keep encouraging and supporting each other.

Just wow..!! SUPER CONGRATS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 2:46am On Nov 29, 2020
ausn:
It's finally PPR!!!!!

AOR: March 2019
Biometrics: April 2019
Medical: May 2019
1st ADR: May 2019
2nd ADR: June 2019

Longggggggggggggg wait............

3 GCMS notes in-between
GU 1: November 20th 2020
GU 2: November 23rd 2020
PPR: November 26th 2020
VO: AVO
FSW Outland Nigeria

It indeed been a long wait, say about 20 months.

If you're out there still waiting, hang in there! Never ever give up. Keep living your life, don't put it on hold please �..... Keep

congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 4:16am On Nov 29, 2020
How often does ADR or refusal come up for financial reasons? Anyone with experience with regards to this should enlighten.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 29, 2020
hayqinsbFX:
How often does ADR or refusal come up for financial reasons? Anyone with experience with regards to this should enlighten.
no two application are the same. Only ircc has that statistics

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 5:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Obviously.
How often has it come up on here is the question.
Kekereekun123:
no two application are the same. Only ircc has that statistics
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 29, 2020
hayqinsbFX:
Obviously.
How often has it come up on here is the question.
mail ircc grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Loverquin: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Good morning my EE family,

Please I would like to know if someone can create two separate express entry profiles I.e 1) with spouse accompanying
2) with spouse unaccompanying

Your reply will be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hateniger: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Loverquin:
Good morning my EE family,

Please I would like to know if someone can create two separate express entry profiles I.e 1) with spouse accompanying
2) with spouse unaccompanying

Your reply will be highly appreciated
It's not fair, but you can. All is fair in love, war and express entry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.