Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1367597 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Margy: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
imaxoj:
Good morning guys,

Please my IELTS speaking test is on Monday but I have not received confirmation from British council till now. The portal still shows - awaiting approval.

I called and sent emails but I’ve not gotten any response.

Please should I still proceed to the test Centre on Monday or is there an alternative way to reach them?

Nne, go there on monday.. It will manually be sorted out. Happened to me. BC are too sluggish

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Msidiodi: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
I have for 7th of December that I won’t be using again.
DavidHume:
Please who has an appointment for Dec with Qlife that he/she is not using. Please help me out. Wld really appreciate it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
tshtsh:
Good day people,

At the being of my post-ITA application, I opted to pay both the processing fee and the RPR fee at submission. However, with the black market rates I'm now considering paying only the processing fee at the point of submission. Is there a way I can do this ? Do I have to pay both at this stage ?
Paying the processing fee only is fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tocyn94(f): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Apiness111:
Good afternoon everyone. Please for those who received their ITA on the 25th Nov, has anyone been able to book with the IOM? I've been calling them since yesterday, none of their numbers are reachable. They did not respond to my email either.

Please help me if you have been able to book. Thanks so much everyone.

You'll have to register on their site first then book an appointment. That's what I did.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by imaxoj: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Margy:

Nne, go there on monday.. It will manually be sorted out. Happened to me. BC are too sluggish

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Msidiodi:
I have for 7th of December that I won’t be using again.

Oh bless God i already sent you an Email. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
tshtsh:
Good day people,

At the being of my post-ITA application, I opted to pay both the processing fee and the RPR fee at submission. However, with the black market rates I'm now considering paying only the processing fee at the point of submission. Is there a way I can do this ? Do I have to pay both at this stage ?

Please how do you plan paying your post ITA application fee. Please share with me. I want to compare with someone in canada who say he wld help me pay at 405/ CAD. Want to compare if this pays me or me using my $ card and convert to the fee to USD. Which wld pay more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
MissMa01:

Makes it a total of 6years yeah? Then you can go ahead

@MissMa01 Pls can you put me through on how to put my other work experience into personal history? Can you guide me or give me a link If Necessary. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
DavidHume:

Please how do you plan paying your post ITA application fee. Please share with me. I want to compare with someone in canada who say he wld help me pay at 405/ CAD. Want to compare if this pays me or me using my $ card and convert to the fee to USD. Which wld pay more
Haba , 405 ke? Maybe 345 - 365 max

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
I want guys here to help add one or two cents on my conundrum regarding POF

Family of two....

Dad writing a gift deed of 5M (16k plus CAD)
Spouse writing a gift deed of 3M ( 10k plus CAD)

Since funds required for family of 2 is 16,133CAD, is it smart to take out spouse's gift deed? or leaving it makes POF stronger??

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
DavidHume:

@MissMa01 Pls can you put me through on how to put my other work experience into personal history? Can you guide me or give me a link If Necessary. Thanks
The work history you provided before submitting your profile will be automatically included in your personal history.
If you are certain your scores won’t change, after ITA and when filling the extensive form, just delete (delete row) the work experience you want to remove from your work history.

That’s all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
MissMa01:

The work history you provided before submitting your profile will be automatically included in your personal history.
If you are certain your scores won’t change, after ITA and when filling the extensive form, just delete (delete row) the work experience you want to remove from your work history.

That’s all

Ok ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
hayqinsbFX:

Family of two....

Since funds required for family of 2 is 16,133CAD, is it smart to take out spouse's gift deed? or leaving it makes POF stronger??

Thanks

Dad is okay, as long as you have the minimum provided funds , that’s fine and that way, your application is simple.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
MissMa01:

Haba , 405 ke? Maybe 345 - 365 max

So this means i shld just go with using a $ card and convert the fees to USD? Right? Or what the best means you wld want me to use?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
MissMa01:

That’s all

I think it wont because i have a 3yrs or more with both company. So i dont see a reason why it shld or is there a way i can double confirm to know whether it wld change or not Ma?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thanks a lot.
She already made the huge sum a day before i printed the SOA. Do I need any explanation for that transfer?
I dont want the VO thinking I was lodging funds for the purpose of POF.
MissMa01:

Dad is okay, as long as you have the minimum provided funds , that’s fine and that way, your application is simple.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zeus04:

Massive congrats! The wait is finally over!!! @SunshineD1 you are next o! I keep checking and waiting for your post... I smell yours soonest!

Honestly, I'm grateful for your kind words. Amen to your prayers and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
DavidHume:

So this means i shld just go with using a $ card and convert the fees to USD? Right? Or what the best means you wld want me to use?
Ask for a better offer maybe or someone else can help. Otherwise, just chest it and pay with the rate you were given.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
DavidHume:

405 to $1 CAD is just too much. Kilode

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
MissMa01:

Ask for a better offer maybe or someone else can help. Otherwise, just chest it and pay with the rate you were given.

Ok. Or wld using a $ card be more cost effective
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nonye6194: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good day,

this is to IT professionals here. Kindly suggest certification courses an IT newbie in the field could take help boost his points for application. My area is Database/Applications Management.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
nonye6194:
Good day,

this is to IT professionals here. Kindly suggest certification courses an IT newbie in the field could take help boost his points for application. My area is Database/Applications Management.

Thank you

BCS, should be easy for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 1cor2v9: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
DavidHume:

Ok. Or wld using a $ card be more cost effective

I'm assuming you are a single applicant
1410 cad on your usd visa card will be between 1115 to 1120 usd.. multiply this by the rate you are buying the usd then compare the figure with what the other guy is proposing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by StainlessLwhite(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
hi niyi if i may ask how do you call Accra because the contact number does nit go through[quote author=intrinsicniyi post=96396375][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Idemujoseph: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good evening house!
Please, has anyone use Institute of commercial Management(ICM) certificate to get points for two or more certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikkyshow(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good day fellow good life seekers. Please does anyone know anything about payment with Payoneer, or what way are you guys using to pay for application fees and all?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
I think it’s a close call. One cannot tell what the exchange rate would be at the time of your submission.

Nonetheless, I think I have read here that it would be on one’s favour to include a snapshot of the exchange rate on the date of submission as long as it shows you have the minimum amount.

I would err on the side of caution though. I don’t think there’s a penalty for more than the required POF.

On a related note though, if you’re applying as a family, I think it’s better for your spouse to write a letter stating that you have access to the funds in his account, as opposed to a gift deed.

hayqinsbFX:

Family of two....

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lovetree: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Guys pls i need your input

lovetree:
Hi everyone. Please i need help in picking ny NOC. This is my job description

Plan, direct and manage all marketing activities of the company
Train and organize training for team members
Review, assess and approve all marketing materials used by company
Evaluate and approve all creatives used across all marketing platforms
Plan and direct launch of new products, offers and events of the company
Oversee research and survey of clients and prospective clients to identify needs, create marketing plans
and adapt products to those needs
Develop and direct marketing strategies and policies for company
Direct and co-ordinate marketing events and conferences
Direct, co-ordinate and supervise all social media campaigns.
Oversee content creation for all media channels and website blog.
Manage and direct all budgets for the marketing team.
Control and manage activities of marketing team
Lead execution of all digital marketing strategies.
Report performance of all marketing campaigns.
Inspect and evaluate analytics for all company websites.
Co-ordinate repeated tests and checks to optimize landing pages on company’s websites.

My reference letter says digital marketing manager , that's my job role and I'm thinking Noc 0124 but the issue is 0124 requires several years of experience in marketing as written in the Noc page but i don't have any experience in marketing. I've always had experience in user support and then did some courses and got this job . Am i right to pick this noc or should i just go for noc 1123 since that does not require experience in marketing. Just got ITA and thinking of changing my Noc. I'm kind of confused. Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikkyshow(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tocyn94:

You'll have to register on their site first then book an appointment. That's what I did.

Can you please expatiate on this? Did you pay through Payoneer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
DavidHume:

405/cad is too much oo. I beg find alternative.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tshtsh: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
DavidHume:

I plan to use a credit card which will give me 6 weeks to settle 30% of the cost without interest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Amylicious: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pls can a sibling issue gift deed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.