Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365480 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola2j: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Oben209:
Hi house, I requested my GCMS note and this was what I got below. I paid RPRF when they requested it and submitted the doc but it seems they can’t see it , so I used a web form to resend the document. Please what stage is my profile at ?. I submitted my profile mid august . Thank you
This information isn't enough to go on. Send the eligibility page as well as the notes. But from the look of things, background check hasn't even begun because criminality is still not started and security won't start until eligibility is passed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by blittech: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello good people, my brother has OND and BSC will WES evaluate both as 2 or more degrees or diplomas? He already applied for evaluation of the BSC but I thought evaluating the OND too may give him an edge. Kindly advise please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Kofo123:

Message africatocanada on Instagram, She would definitely help you
I did o
The contact I got there said they don't fast track verification and that it will be done at an appropriate time ..
Almost 2weeks now...
I know how much time this unilag matter have taken both cash wise.. Since June 30th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Beebeedream: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2020
blittech:
Hello good people, my brother has OND and BSC will WES evaluate both as 2 or more degrees or diplomas? He already applied for evaluation of the BSC but I thought evaluating the OND too may give him an edge. Kindly advise please.

yes please! This falls within the two or more degrees or diploma category. Let him evaluate both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Good morning house,
1. Please i work in a family business, to proof work experience, can i submit 6 months statement of account, that shows salary deposit. I am already submitting reference letter and payslips for last 6 months
2. Can i submit bank stamped statements that shows only the dates where the salary was paid, as it would be too much if i wanted to submit all the activities for the whole 6 months
3. I am using gift deed and mutual funds as POF, which makes me feel i may not need the full statement of salary account since my POF is not there. but only the the statement showing days i was paid will suffice. Please is this okay?
Please ur advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oben209(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Ola2j:

This information isn't enough to go on. Send the eligibility page as well as the notes. But from the look of things, background check hasn't even begun because criminality is still not started and security won't start until eligibility is passed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shukrahusman: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
May I ask which province nominated you?
NaijaGoingMaple:

Thanks. These were the documents we submitted:

1) Business registration documents
2) Certificate obtained from fashion school
3) Social media page (Instagram) and WhatsApp conversations with clients
4) Reference from the fashion School attesting to duration and list of courses taken and good conduct
5) References from clients
6) Evidence of payment of annual tax
7) Statement of bank account. We highlighted few payments from clients, and to suppliers

The burden of proof is on the applicant and circumstances may vary. You can also refer to the IRCC requirements for self-employed for any additional documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2020
please when was your AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2020
blittech:

Yes they will. That's what I did and I got 2 or more cert

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2020
obinnaonyeka:
Good morning house,
1. Please i work in a family business, to proof work experience, can i submit 6 months statement of account, that shows salary deposit. I am already submitting reference letter and payslips for last 6 months
2. Can i submit bank stamped statements that shows only the dates where the salary was paid, as it would be too much if i wanted to submit all the activities for the whole 6 months
3. I am using gift deed and mutual funds as POF, which makes me feel i may not need the full statement of salary account since my POF is not there. but only the the statement showing days i was paid will suffice. Please is this okay?
Please ur advice will be greatly appreciated.
1 - IRCC needs a work reference letter and if you want , you can add your ID card or payslip but that’s not mandatory
2 - not required according to CIC website
3 - submit your Signed gift deed , MMF certificate or receipt (whatever your bank gives)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shukrahusman: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Is there any November AOR that has gotten MEP/BIL?
obinnaonyeka:
please when was your AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LinoV: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
obinnaonyeka:
Good morning house,

I'm in the same situation as you. How did you handle the reference letter? Does your family business have a letterhead?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2020
blittech:
For him to claim 2 or more degrees, one of those degree has to be at least 3years or more.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayo4eva: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Baldie post=96870822]Though I’m sharing late, PPR came in guys!!

Timeline:
ITA- 14 May 2020
AOR- 31 May 2020
ADR- 17 July 2020 (additional family information)
MEP/BIL- 24 July 2020
Biometrics- 28 August 2020
PPR- 3 December 2020

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Yes it does, if urs doesnt have just get a computer and create a letter head and go print it. Email me @ obinnaonyeka91@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2020
During my time last year May, WAEC was a must. Except the rule has changed.

ifko:
Pls someone should clarify WES stuff for me. I have Bsc and MSC since pees here said it s better to verify highest qualification. That means I'm verifying only my Msc.
My question is am I verifying my MSC with WAEC/NECO or MSC only?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
MissMa01:

1 - IRCC needs a work reference letter and if you want , you can add your ID card or payslip but that’s not mandatory
2 - not required according to CIC website
3 - submit your Signed gift deed , MMF certificate or receipt (whatever your bank gives)

Thank you very much, please one more thing, must my reference letter contain the name of my supervisor signing for me under yours faithfully, or only his position, phone number and email will suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Oben209 post=96886777][/quote]

Everything looks good, just be patient
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PoshEmy: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Good morning Fam. Please is it possible to use part of your proof Of fund while waiting for ppr? Actually my husband Provided the proof of fund and now he needs 1m to execute a business but will refund before the end of year. My AoR is March 7th, and my eligibility has been passed. When I called Ircc they said background is in progress. Please will it be a problem if I touch part of the money?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2020
PoshEmy:
Good morning Fam. Please is it possible to use part of your proof Of fund while waiting for ppr? Actually my husband Provided the proof of fund and now he needs 1m to execute a business but will refund before the end of year. My AoR is March 7th, and my eligibility has been passed. When I called Ircc they said background is in progress. Please will it be a problem if I touch part of the money? Yes, it will be a problem because you can get ADR for POF anytime, I know its difficult but it's best to leave it untouched

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2020
horlorbah:
Hello house, pls I signed my express entry profile online and submitted. I have 3 years work experience and meet every other requirement, hence my CRS is 468. But I just got a you are not eligible for express entry email. Pls what can I do??
I signed my profile at end....Is that the reason?
Answers please
What is your primary NOC? How many years of experience do you have in that primary NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2020
DFreeze:
Hello folks, I'm quite new in this forum. I'm seeking for advise on proof of self-employment. I've seen someone's post here on that but her self-employment business is totally different from mine. I traded goods online and this was my major source of income over the years but, how do I prove this for the purpose of EE. Your responses will be appreciated. God bless.

Is this business registered? Since when ?
What would you say your job role/position is? Please, don't say CEO
Do you have an online presence? a website preferably.

God's Grace to everyone waiting for ITA today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Check your primary noc. But since you are now ineligible. delete and create a new one cos you can not edit. It is now locked.

horlorbah:

I used 3 NOCs for the 3 years experience and 13000CAD for the POF

Please can I create a new profile inside the same GC key?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2020
OmammaC:
Hello good people.
The NOC that fits my actual work experience has a minimum requirement of a degree in computer science, and I'm an accountant. What do I do please? It's the JDs that are important, the requirements are almost ignorable. I don't know what to fill as the start date for my work experience, as it requires me to enter the date when I acquired the minimum qualification required for that job type Use the date you acquired your 1st degree. Kindly assist please, its quite urgent as I need to complete my application and that is the only question left.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Midapat:

Seniors kindly help to answer this question.

Dont worry Gtb would debit you soon.. Since you got a ref. number, it means it was successful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2020
What do u mean by sign profile? Anyway change your pof to exactly 12960 if u are a single applicant.
It should work then[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
confidential20:
Hello everyone! I've been trying to pay WES for my evaluation using both GTB card as suggested and my card, but the payment has not been going through. Is there something I'm not doing right. Or is there any Western Union outlet in Lagos anyone can suggest. Thank you

Are you using a Naira GT card ? Have you done any dollar transaction already this month ? because GTB naira cards have a $200 monthly limit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Kendrix69:

What do u mean by sign profile? Anyway change your pof to exactly 12960 if u are a single applicant.
It should work then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2020
I dont see how stating above pof is a problem. you are even advised to state above the required pof incase of fluctuations. Issues like this is either a primary noc problem or pof is lower than required. @horlorbah 13000 or more is fine. I am a family of 2 and pof is 17000 against 16125. I have ITA already.

Kendrix69:

It should work then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Yes I'm using a GTB Naira card and what I'm paying if converted to US Dollars is 185$ not up to 200$. I've tried my UBA Naira card as well and still I have not been able to make the payment. Any suggestions on how else I can make the payment. My bank UBA doesn't offer Western Union Transfer.
Farajobi:

Are you using a Naira GT card ? Have you done any dollar transaction already this month ? because GTB naira cards have a $200 monthly limit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Thonnydon:
eMedicals, passport, birth certificate and POF are intact but her photo was not provided. I am not sure if it is needed. Maybe people who have applied with children can assist.

I believe digital photos are required for everyone....including children.

My advice - sign into your GC Key, you will be able to see placeholders for all your dependents.......reconfirm the photo requirement and any other placeholders that require an upload.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Travelpes:
Goodmorning all. Please if an applicant did biometrics in 2016 and 2017 and got visitor's visas on both occasions, will he/she be required to do another one when applying for PR this year?

"until further notice, permanent residence applicants are exempt from the requirement to provide new biometrics in support of their application for permanent residence, as long as they’ve given their biometrics in support of an application within the last 10 years."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2020-biometric-exemption.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: Precept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.