Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363469 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SeniorGee(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please I have a family friend in New Brunswick so in the process of filling the online form I was asked if I have a friend or family who resides in New Brunswick and I said yes. The challenge now is that the person is not responding to my messages, and the virtual information session is on Wednesday next week. Please what do you think I should do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CaptainAfrica: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please how should one pay for the application fees. I tried using my atm card but the transaction was declined
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hairbyuj(f): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
wasseynewest:
Congratulations boss! grin

Hello wasseynewest

Have heard so much about you.
Thanks for the life you have touched.

I want you to be my tutor as am about to prepare for my IELT exams.

I.want to testify too.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hairbyuj(f): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

Go through wasseynewest post , he has helped out a lot of people

Thanks Debbie
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gabriel411: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
good evening all, will the secondary applicant upload their reference letters too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
SeniorGee:
Please I have a family friend in New Brunswick so in the process of filling the online form I was asked if I have a friend or family who resides in New Brunswick and I said yes. The challenge now is that the person is not responding to my messages, and the virtual information session is on Wednesday next week. Please what do you think I should do?

Sorry to say oo.. I think you guys make this stuff up to look true. Like u paint it on our face to look legal and seek for help. What kind of help do you need? Alright wait, let's analyse your statement.
You have a family friend right? Why not contact the friend and tell him you'll be using him for your application to Canada ticking yes?

Oh! Now you've ticked yes,and decided to message him, he is responding? What do you want us to really do? Call him for you?. Hain!!

There was one other one that said he has a friend in Manitoba and ticked yes in his application, only for his brother to relocate and he is looking for who will act as his friend!
This is wrong!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deolaw: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Betterlife2018:

Welcome - you are not late
How old are u, how many years of work experience, how old is your wife, what is ur wife highest qualification ( qualifications), years of experience of wife.
You need to write ielts General training, and max out all score in all sections LWRS -say 8 8 8 8 ( as example).

You need to estimate ur score and see what is ur chance like. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Read page 1 and use the search button above too.

All the best.

I so much appreciate your response.
1. I'm 31 yrs old. I have spent quite a lengthy number of years in a few jobs but I have spent 2 years+ as a civil servant. 3 next year.
2. My wife is 28.
3. Wife has a BSc. She has at least 4 years job experience in her current placement.

What are my chances with this? At least for a starter.

I am trying hard to assimilate the first page. I will hopefully quote you when I have problems with it. I'm grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Richdee1:

Sorry to say oo.. I think you guys make this stuff up to look true. Like u paint it on our face to look legal and seek for help. What kind of help do you need? Alright wait, let's analyse your statement.
You have a family friend right? Why not contact the friend and tell him you'll be using him for your application to Canada ticking yes?

Oh! Now you've ticked yes,and decided to message him, he is responding? What do you want us to really do? Call him for you?. Hain!!

There was one other one that said he has a friend in Manitoba and ticked yes in his application, only for his brother to relocate and he is looking for who will act as his friend!
This is wrong!

grin wink

And I'm also sorry to add oo... Your allegation is so real. I read comments here and just laugh. You see people making posts up to look so true as you would see on the Nairaland main forum page and everywhere else. Some of these guys who claim to be new know the active gurus by monikers and you'll see them deliberately quote them to engage them.. cool

My simple advice is, when you see such posts, just ignore them like plagues. Somehow, an unsuspecting moniker or one of the many others of the OP would definitely do the job. Just sit back, relax and smile to yourself while you await the end result of what brought you into this thread... Else, while trying to help in maintaining the spirit and purpose of this thread's ancestors by referring to page 1 and relevant links, you'll be contending with forces who don't need your help in the first place and who probably know as much, if not even more than you already know in this journey.. In fact, they're everywhere now.. Telegram, IELTS, Pre-ITA, Post AOR WhatsApp groups.

On the other hand though, it's a plus to Seun and his mods. You really need to maintain the traffic to your site and controversial stuffs like these are what you need to achieve such. If not, how do you, for example, explain those snakes threads uncle Lala and co constantly move to the FP?? grin My submission is, if we don't get to see such trademark posts like this one in question, our thread here and others might stay redundant and that's not good enough business for the site owner.... wink ..Part 11 is already beckoning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2020
SeniorGee:
read what you just typed again. what should we do go to his house to check him or what smh

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Richdee1:

This is wrong!
hahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Gabriel411:
good evening all, will the secondary applicant upload their reference letters too?
no, unless its a Canadian experience. just state it in personal history post ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 1:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Hello. Transcript got to IQAS Sept 30 from her university. Took them a month to acknowledge it around end of Oct. Evaluation came out Dec 2. She's a lawyer but we had registered back in June. All the wahala of getting transcript took about 3 months. 9ja

korodejvo:

wow congratulations. when did she apply please and what degree was she evaluating? I'm asking cos I'm having some difficulties with IQAS rn. dk if I can email you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by korodejvo: 2:17am On Dec 13, 2020
bekayy:
Hello. Transcript got to IQAS Sept 30 from her university. Took them a month to acknowledge it around end of Oct. Evaluation came out Dec 2. She's a lawyer but we had registered back in June. All the wahala of getting transcript took about 3 months. 9ja

okayy thanks. I created my profile early this month but to pay has been impossible cos of the daily limit quota and all. did you guys have that challenge too? I'm also trying to evaluate an LLB which is even why I've persisted with them for so long. my transcript is already in transit to them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 5:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Hello folks, I need some guidance here:
I am not using my NYSC as work experience so under the "Personal activities" section, how best do I describe this time frame?
Best to present it as NYSC? or provide the PPA timeline? If as NYSC, what can I use as employer and description of activities?

Your responses will be appreciated.

God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 5:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Deolaw:

I so much appreciate your response.
1. I'm 31 yrs old. I have spent quite a lengthy number of years in a few jobs but I have spent 2 years+

You both have good chance. Continue to read page 1, get a note and put down points as u learn- let me help u small:

Estimate what ur score will be- u could be on 472 if u max out ielts as Principal applicant and wife also max out.

Ur wife has a good age to be the principal applicant but with only bsc, score will be very low. She needs additional cert, does she have nce, or nd or ATS. She can go for additional cert to increase her chance of acting as PA - check page 1 for sample of short courses.

It depends though, both of u should start the process fast, score is dropping hopefully it will remain.

You need to evaluate ur credentials-
Write ielts
Read more on cic.gc.ca. dont forget to use the search button. I know u will have plenty questions , all which have been answered. Search with key words and u will be amazed of plenty answers.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Richdee1:

Please I have an uncle in Sask (citizen, we bear different last names). I'm not using him to claim points since he is not my sibling.
Is it necessary to include that I have family in Canada when filling the form/creating a profile pre-ITA? If I say no, could it count as misrepresentation? And if I tick yes, would they ask for his details and for me to submit some documents?
I don't wanna use him to claim points cos of the potential stress of getting documents

What do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sihamey: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Hi Guru,
Please what is the age limit ?
Can someone at 40 year with M.sc and 10 years work experince apply for family ? Or is it late
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by korodejvo: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2020
ABSTRUSE:

Telegram - YES!

Hi Good Morning pls how do I join
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Rhuth:

Please I have an uncle in Sask. I'm not using him to claim points since he is not my sibling.
Is it necessary to include that I have family in Canada when filling the form? If I say no, could it count as misrepresentation? And if I tick yes, would they ask for his details and for me to submit some documents?
I don't wanna use him to claim points cos of the potential stress of getting documents

Ednut1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CaptainAfrica: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2020
CaptainAfrica:
Please how should one pay for the application fees. I tried using my atm card but the transaction was declined

Please I need help on this . How did you guys pay for the fees
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2020
SeniorGee:

Lol does your family friend have a legal residence status in New Brunswick ? Please oohh there’s no requirement that you must have know anyone in Canada. Make your application like you are alone. A human being can disappoint you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by alertbest(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2020
alertbest:
Attached is my JD from current employer, please help me to check if I can tweak it to achieve Skill A or B.

Suggestions of NOC please

Good morning good people, please let my question find favour in your sight
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deolaw: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Betterlife2018:

You both have good chance. Continue to read page 1, get a note and put down points as u learn- let me help u small:

Estimate what ur score will be- u could be on 472 if u max out ielts as Principal applicant and wife also max out.

Ur wife has a good age to be the principal applicant but with only bsc, score will be very low. She needs additional cert, does she have nce, or nd or ATS. She can go for additional cert to increase her chance of acting as PA - check page 1 for sample of short courses.

It depends though, both of u should start the process fast, score is dropping hopefully it will remain.

You need to evaluate ur credentials-
Write ielts
Read more on cic.gc.ca. dont forget to use the search button. I know u will have plenty questions , all which have been answered. Search with key words and u will be amazed of plenty answers.

All the best.

I'm grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Good day seniors in the house. Please I'm planning to take BCS in IT to boost my crs score. I will like to know if I'll be paying the same amount I paid in evaluating my degree to Wes and also how many points do I stand to gain with an additional BCS certificate.

Lastly, as someone that studied computer science, do I need to start from the level one of BCS which is certificate in BCS or I just go straight to the second level of it which is diploma in bcs and is bcs useful in the Canadian job market. Because I'm not just taking it for crs score alone. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2020
korodejvo:

Hi Good Morning pls how do I join

Please send me a mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2020
sihamey:
Hi Guru,
Please what is the age limit ?
Can someone at 40 year with M.sc and 10 years work experince apply for family ? Or is it late
It is never late...check SINP, that should work

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2020
CaptainAfrica:

Please I need help on this . How did you guys pay for the fees
Barter Virtual Dollar Card by Flutterwave. Rate used is parallel market.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Goodday house, so to proof work experience in cash, will it be okay to go to tax office and pay oustanding paye tax for 2017 to 2018 and print out the tax certificates, though the tax certificate date will show todays date if i were to pay today, but will state the year and month(jan 2017 - dec 2018) i paid it for. will this be acceptable by VO. Please i want to take this extra step because i am working for a family business
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Elektra008(f): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2020
alertbest:

Good morning good people, please let my question find favour in your sight

Where do you work? Go and look at noc 6235 and try to see if your JD matches at least 70% plus the lead statement
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Rhuth:

Please I have an uncle in Sask (citizen, we bear different last names). I'm not using him to claim points since he is not my sibling.
Is it necessary to include that I have family in Canada when filling the form/creating a profile pre-ITA? If I say no, could it count as misrepresentation? And if I tick yes, would they ask for his details and for me to submit some documents?

What do I do?

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by alertbest(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Elektra008:

Where do you work? Go and look at noc 6235 and try to see if your JD matches at least 70% plus the lead statement

My organization gives out asset on credit and I monitor repayment , this should fit. Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2020
confidential20:
Good day seniors in the house. Please I'm planning to take BCS in IT to boost my crs score. I will like to know if I'll be paying the same amount I paid in evaluating my degree to Wes and also how many points do I stand to gain with an additional BCS certificate.

Lastly, as someone that studied computer science, do I need to start from the level one of BCS which is certificate in BCS or I just go straight to the second level of it which is diploma in bcs and is bcs useful in the Canadian job market. Because I'm not just taking it for crs score alone. Thank you!

You will pay 100 CAD to evaluate - upgrade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.