Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363858 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
doctorseven:

Ooooooh. I don't need to mail any agency for permission to board a flight??
undecided keep asking questions o. While people are landing lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
JudiTee:
Good evening all, please can anyone assist me with a sample of client/customer recommendation letter or what the letter should consist of, as regards to being self employed. Thank youuuuu
PLEASE I NEED AN URGENT RESPONSE... danke
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shehu9ja: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Monopoly1:

Yea

Hello! I am Abdulkadir Shehu by name. Currently, I'm an M.Sc student of ABU Zaria (Physics). If you don't mind please, do you know any active Physics PG student @UNN, UNIPORT, and UNIBEN? If yes, I would like you to link me with at least one person from each of the aforementioned schools. Thank you!
Email: stabdulkadir@gmail.com
Phone: 08064976238
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Isha113: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
korodejvo:

Hello, were you able to do this and get it evaluated as 2 or more degrees?
no I wasn't. I didn't do it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kcosam: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
A hearty Congratulations to you Johnnybravo10. This testimony of yours is very touchy and inspiring. May God bless your home with riches and good family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

I have been a silent follower of this thread. But this post forced me to login.

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations!!!� Your post brought tears to my eyes. May God perfect all He has started with you. May Canada favor you. May God bring the right woman into your life. And may He answer your unspoken prayers. God bless you. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
JudiTee:

PLEASE I NEED AN URGENT RESPONSE... danke
Can you share your email address? I'll send it to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oty1993: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
God be praised, my IELTS results are finally out. Huge thanks to Wasseynewest and Cambridge materials, this will be my first and final test.
Reading- 9.0
Listening- 8.5
Speaking- 8.0
Writing- 7.0
I'm considering remarking writing, so I can get the additional 3 points but all in all I'm just so happy.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Miredo:

Can you share your email address? I'll send it to you.
Thanks a bunch, just sent you a mail via ur profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
I guess this Johnny Bravo's PPR Story has really helped us reflect and appreciate life the more..NAIRALAND is a faceless forum but not a heartless forum, I have seen people celebrate people here, help people they don't know from Adam with Tips,Guidance etc..I was thinking we do something for Johnny just to say THANK YOU for standing, for not giving up, for pushing through...What about paying for his Flight..??

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by imaxoj: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
oty1993:
God be praised, my IELTS results are finally out. Huge thanks to Wasseynewest and Cambridge materials, this will be my first and final test.
Reading- 9.0
Listening- 8.5
Speaking- 8.0
Writing- 7.0
I'm considering remarking writing, so I can get the additional 3 points but all in all I'm just so happy.

Congratulations!

I’m also in the same situation, I had 7 in writing and maxed the other skills. I am considering remarking but I hope they won’t reduce score; if not, i will give it a shot because I need all the points I can get
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

This story is LIFE itself. I wish you the best going forward. Cheers to a better tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayo4eva: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

Such an inspirational story....Congratulations Johnnybravo. May the new land favour you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deejay5: 1:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Hi guys.. I need your help on a couple of things giving me headaches about filling my application...

Pre-ITA when opening my EE profile, I filled in a few information that I'm trying to change now post-ITA (which should and does not affect my score and appears not too deep) but i don't know how best you guys can advice me:

1. Pre-ITA, under the educational history section, I inadvertently only filled in my University education (since it was the only certificate i assessed and which I'm claiming points for) without filling in Law school education, secondary education/degree or Primary school. Now I just properly read the instructions and saw that they asked to fill other educational infos.

I'd like to know if filling information abt my Law school and secondary school details in my main application is the right thing to do being that i did not do this Pre-ITA and i hope it wont mean that I provided inconsistent data??

2. After going through my Pre-ITA form and studying the information i put in the University education part (as stated in 1 above), I discovered that while i correctly stated the degree equivalent in Canada to be "Masters degree or Professional degree to practice a licensed profession", i mistakenly and wrongly selected the Degree level of education in Nigeria to be "Masters degree or Professional degree to practice a licensed profession" instead of selecting "Bachelors Degree of 3 or more years..." I'm thinking that since my ECA will be cross checked and validated, my error of putting the level of education in Nigeria as Masters or License to practice insyead of Bachelor degree should not be material

Can someone please advice me if putting the accurate information now in the main post-ITA application would be detrimental to my Application

3. Lastly, the province i intend to pick is different from the ones i picked while filling my Pre-ITA form.. am I bound to stick to the choices of provinces I made Pre-ITA or can pick the province of my choice now?

I'll really appreciate if people knowledgeable in these can help me out.. I'm in a crazy dilemma! Thank you guysss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2020
deejay5:
Hi guys.. I need your help on a couple of things giving me headaches about filling my application.

Pre-ITA when opening my EE profile, I filled in a few information that I'm trying to change now post-ITA

I'll really appreciate if people knowledgeable in these can help me out.. I'm in a crazy dilemma! Thank you guysss
simply read your ITA letter, the answer is there you are worrying over nothing. Its federal ITA you can stay anywhere except quebec. You can chose ontario and still go land in Vancouver. No one gives a rats ass
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

Congrats Johnny!

I once contacted you (pre COVID-19 lockdown) to help with wifey's IELTS and I remember you calling an amount but I was dead broke that I couldn't even afford that token. I contacted Wassey and he confirmed you and the likes of @Flourisher and co used to tutor for free but I, and apparently Wassey too, never had the faintest idea you had a challenge. All that was so obvious was your being too sure of your technics, the testimonies from your students and then @justwise always giving you close markings while chasing after you (and @blissnenye too, though at a lesser frequency) for too much adverts. Then, you completely went silent in the thread!

I've worked in a clinical/hospital setting all my life until (I decided to call it quit two months back for something less stressful so I could focus on TEF squarely) and I can indeed feel all the trauma you went through in a typical Nigerian govt hospital; those lack of attention, inadequate equipments, lack of direction, postponements of decisions etc...

Just in case I might have disagreed with you in times past, I offer my apology. Your story was indeed a story of grace, as many who experienced similar things don't even get to live to tell this sort of story. About 21months at AVO aside, I believe things only became beautiful for you in its appointed time.

All the best in Canny as I pray you recover in multiple proportions, the years the locusts, the canker worms and the caterpillars of this world have eaten off you. Amen.

H E A R T Y
C H E E R S

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ahijo1990(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2020
oty1993:
Reading- 9.0
Listening- 8.5
Speaking- 8.0
Writing- 7.0

What practice materials did you use pls and how can I get them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Ahijo1990:

What practice materials did you use pls and how can I get them?

Bro, in as much as I would love you to have the materials you so seek after, I also believe you can equally improve with the materials you have currently. IELTS is a highly technical exam that can both humble and, at the same time, disgrace the most intelligent of people who fail to rightfully apply the appropriate technics.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations JohnnyBravo.... it was a tough and long wait but God manifested his presence at your appointed time. Your voice made me calm during our call after my first practice score in reading (18/40)... You said i could do it... I am now post ITA... Glad tidings will never cease to happen to you all your life... Go flourish in your new land... The wait is over.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gummygummy(f): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone!
Please has anybody done third party TRF pick up with IDP using a photocopy of the passport data page.
It’s stated on their site that the pick up person should come with my international passport and there’s no way I can get that across to my friend right now. I’ve mailed them and they’re yet to respond. I wrote the exams in a neighboring state so I can’t up and go there myself. Their courier delivery says the least five working days and I don’t have that luxury of time to spare.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BrainBucksNG: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Gummygummy:
Hello everyone!
Please has anybody done third party pick up with IDP using a photocopy of the passport data page.
It’s stated on their site that the pick up person should come with my international passport and there’s no way I can get that across to my friend right now. I’ve mailed them and they’re yet to respond. I wrote the exams in a neighboring state so I can’t up and go there myself. Their courier delivery says the least five working days and I don’t have that luxury of time to spare.
"IDP" Internally Displaced Persons?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ahijo1990(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:

Bro, in as much as I would love you to have the materials you so seek after, I also believe you can equally improve with the materials you have currently. IELTS is a highly technical exam that can both humble and, at the same time, disgrace the most intelligent of people who fail to rightfully apply the appropriate technics.

Thanks for the advice.

Problem is that I currently don't have any materials except a few YouTube speaking videos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ahijo1990(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Meanwhile, any kind soul should assist me with answers to these questions about POF.

How much is required for a single person?

Can I do gift deed using a non relative?

And lastly, is the POF just to show I have enough funds to sustain myself upon arrival or I actually have to show it/keep the funds upon arrival or before entrance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Ahijo1990:
Meanwhile, any kind soul should assist me with answers to these questions about POF.

How much is required for a single person?

Can I do gift deed using a non relative?

And lastly, is the POF just to show I have enough funds to sustain myself upon arrival or I actually have to show it/keep the funds upon arrival or before entrance?

12960 CAD is required for a single applicant

You can but you should not. It is never advisable to use someone who isn’t part of the immediate or nuclear family.

You should keep the funds until you get to Canada. Do not touch your POF, please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by uRobot: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2020
SunshineD1:

Congratulations to him. I hear say e reach 30 PPRs.
Make he no send PP to Accra o. People are waiting 6-10 weeks for COPR. London VO is issuing in one week. There is a WhatsApp group for those that want to use London

Please share group link with me, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Ahijo1990:

Thanks for the advice.

Problem is that I currently don't have any materials except a few YouTube speaking videos.

Ok.. If you can't get what you need from the OP, you can PM me. I might be able to help with some depending on your location.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by epurepu(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Pls I need clarification on this. I’m asking on behalf of my wife.

She’s about to create a profile but not sure on the appropriate name to use. We got married after she wrote IELTS and had done ECA. Pls should she use her maiden name as contained in her IELTS result and other docs or should she use my name since she will be applying as married.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Ahijo1990:

How much is required for a single person? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Can I do gift deed using a non relative? Someone wrote an epistle just two pages back on how he used his uncle and ended up having his application rejected. Luckily, his appeal was successful. Lesson to learn from that is, if there could be an issue with an uncle doing a gift deed for someone then do not even think about using a non-relative!

And lastly, is the POF just to show I have enough funds to sustain myself upon arrival or I actually have to show it/keep the funds upon arrival or before entrance Prepare for both to avoid stories that touch!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deejay5: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Thank you much for this... How about questions 1 and 2?

ednut1:
simply read your ITA letter, the answer is there you are worrying over nothing. Its federal ITA you can stay anywhere except quebec. You can chose ontario and still go land in Vancouver. No one gives a rats ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.