Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1441156 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Your story is so inspiring. You have seen and experienced alot. I pray for better days than yester years. Days that will bring joy into your life and those around you.

Congratulations on your PPR.

johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

Johnny..Thanks for sharing your story, it is a story of sheer resilience and God's Mercy..PPR Story of the Year..I said a Prayer for you Brother, the story has not ended yet..You are coaching me before you leave for Canny o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by larrypha(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThatCEO:

The important thing is the job description, not the job title. As per your roles, they are like 14, try to shrink them.

I also think the 2175 suits you best. But actually, Web Developer and Software Developer (web) are essentially the same thing.
Ok, thanks very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Johnnybravo congratulations. No be small thing. embarassed this is how many people will marry those who will japa if problem comes later in life. God help us all o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yemblaze(f): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Massive congratulations to you bro. Thanks soo much for sharing your story...its soo encouraging. Your perseverance has really paid off and it has just started on praise. I wish you smooth landing and may you find favour in your new home. You have helped a lot of people especially as per IELTS so God will always come through for you bro. I am soo happy for you ooo. All the best.[color=#000099][/color]

johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sirabbey(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
ayo4eva:

Well detailed story....Congratulations!!! Go forth and prosper smiley smiley smiley

Amen. Thanks ayo4eva.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
This your story is one of the most heartfelt for me on this forum, you story gives hope and lots of life lessons. Congratulations @Johnnybravo, Only God can reward you... the glory of the latter days shall surpass the former. Go and prosper bro!!! Am so so happy for you. what a read grin

johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

Wao waooo. Thank God for this. Only God can do this. I praise God for the chance to live, thank God for the healing so far, and thank God you could be blessing to others. Many lessons to learn from your story!

Our God is "on time" "in time" "every time" for us.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank you

Sicaron:

I used IELTS by Jay videos (Jay of e2language.com) to learn tips and formats then used Cambridge tests for practice. I also studied both Academic and General training for Reading.
Then watched videos of mock speaking tests on YouTube
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Deeply touching experience. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations Brave Johnny. This has inspired me to keep pushing.

johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wondychiqe: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Extremely heartfelt ..... I had to stop the tears.......because mehn.

My prayers is that GOD will grant you restoration and speed up your progress.

Awaiting your Biography.

"Biggest massive exorbitant congratulations" to you Mr JohnnyBravo.

P.s:if you are like your cartoon character, ladies will be flocking around you in no distant time.....white canny ladies for that matter.
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by korodejvo: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sicaron:
I had my first IELTS on 5th December 2020 and my result is as follows
Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8
Writing 7.5

Now waiting for my IQAS evaluation

wow this is a great result. why IQAS tho. are you a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ejay(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

I'm so happy for you congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Agbeni33: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

It's more than PPR.

Congratulations bro...may favor locate you.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
dyduds:

Listening and Reading are marked by computer. They are never subjective like writing a d speaking . Hence, scores do not change (never seen these two upgrade or downgrade)

I have
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
changed my POF to usd at 485 sometime in May/June due to the rumors of Naira being devalued etc...at this point i didnt even know POF was checked using CBN rate. The disadvantage is i had to change more naira to get enough USD, the advantage may be that i am not exposed to the uncertainty of naira if by the time i am in Canada, the naira is almost 1,000 to USD(God forbid). This is why i called it a loss.
USD even dropped against CAD because i had to add more money recently to complete my POF.
Cheerfulmum:
How do you mean over 1 million naira total loss, were you charged upto 2 million naira?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good evening all, please can anyone assist me with a sample of client/customer recommendation letter or what the letter should consist of, as regards to being self employed. Thank youuuuu
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Big Congratulations @Johnnybravo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

Congratulations Johnnybravo. You are a survivor! May you find favour in your new country. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GBSS: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnnybravo10:
IT’S JOHNNYBRAVO’S PPR!

You are a legend bro. My wife was so happy to read that you got ppr.

Bro, the land is green for you, go and prosper and God is with and for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OvaSabi1(f): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Interesting fact I just ran into. When you are married, your spouse automatically becomes your dependent even if they will not accompany you. And you must supply POF for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DadR: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
What an inspiring story! Truly, giving up in life isn't an option.

A massive congratulations to you Johnnybravo10.

May God continue to perfect all that concerns you.

Hakuna Matata!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lanregal: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Congratulations Johnnybravo on your PPR. Go there and prosper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by doctorseven: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pls how are people landing in Canada during this COVID-19 restriction?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
doctorseven:
Pls how are people landing in Canada during this COVID-19 restriction?
by boarding a plane ( Ethiopia airways)

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluebi: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
EsoEso:
Hello house, pls anybody has contact in UNIBEN that can facilitate my transcripts to WES?

Search for africato Canada on Instagram,follow her and send a dm for assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oluwapomile1:

I tried looking for your story but I didn't see grin
I want to know about your POF... The relative and what happened.. If you don't mind please?

cheesy cheesy You may not see my PPR story - was using another moniker then. Ok I can explain what happened again.

I submitted Application in Feb 2019 as Inland applicant ( in Canada already as student ). Had both CAD and naira based POF ( family of 4). My CAD POF statement had a lump sum given to me by my distance uncle in Canada. We are related but not directly. Did gift deed for that and submitted my application with mix of naira and cad.

In August 2019- I got a rejection letter that I did not meet the eligibility criteria because the VO removed the amount gifted to me n CAD and my POF was below requirement. He said an "uncle" is not allowed to gift me money except my direct family like parent and sibling.

I was devastated because I was looking forward to PPR that time to bring in my family. I came back here for help and thanks to my people. I called CIC and challenged the decision, wrote appeal letter, submitted another statement over above the required POF again and started fasting and praying.

After 1 month the application was reopened and VO gave me 7 days to resubmit bank statement for PR. My VO was later changed ( got Infor in GCMS note) and in Oct 2019 I got PPR , it was when I ordered my GCMS note that the VO said that my initial refusal was a mistake and the file was given to another VO and I got my PPR.

My advice is gift deed should come from direct sibling or parent if possible because of some overzealous VO.
I hope this helps.

All the best.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by doctorseven: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
ednut1:
by boarding a plane ( Ethiopia airways)

Ooooooh. I don't need to mail any agency for permission to board a flight??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
doctorseven:

Ooooooh. I don't need to mail any agency for permission to board a flight??

You need to download the ArriveCan application and fill in the necessary details and also make provisions for where you will quarantine for the 14 days.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (729)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.