Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359005 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by StainlessLwhite(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
zorodninja:
It is PPR my people!!!!!
Woke up to the good news mail this morning. Thanks be to God!!!The wait was a bit long but the end,they say,justifies the means!
Time Line:
ITA : August 15 2019
AOR: September 12 2019
MED Passed: October 29 2019
Biometrics Done: November 4,2019
Long wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A couple of GU's in-between
ADR( Nov. 17,2020 schedule 4 form): Submitted November 18,2020
Med Extended: November 26,2020
GU :Dec 4,2020(Documents submitted being reviewed)
PPR :Dec 17,2020.
VO :ACCRA(Primary);Hong Kong(Secondary)

All praises to GOD!!!

helo, i wil like to know if your dat was changed on your account from oct 29th to november 26th because mine was changed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tvickie(f): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SaskatoonMom: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need help. Please how do I make my CIC payment online? I'm having challenges using my GT naira mastercard.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
ThatCEO:

Sorry bro, I don't even remember the email I used to open this account

Oops! I got banned for putting my JD up here, reason I wanted to go through mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tvickie:
Hello, I am sorry to ask this question (incase its stupid) but please how soon after AOR does Biometrics request take? I got AOR last week and I haven't received it. I want to confirm if it is normal. Thank you
You have to be patient, it’s going to take 35-55days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
SaskatoonMom:
Hello everyone, please I need help. Please how do I make my CIC payment online? I'm having challenges using my GT naira mastercard.
Get a dollar card from your bank, ask a friend or family member abroad to pay for you or use barter by flutterwave

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HDbeing: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
zorodninja:
It is PPR my people!!!!!
Woke up to the good news mail this morning. Thanks be to God!!!The wait was a bit long but the end,they say,justifies the means!
Time Line:
ITA : August 15 2019
AOR: September 12 2019
MED Passed: October 29 2019
Biometrics Done: November 4,2019
Long wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A couple of GU's in-between
ADR( Nov. 17,2020 schedule 4 form): Submitted November 18,2020
Med Extended: November 26,2020
GU :Dec 4,2020(Documents submitted being reviewed)
PPR :Dec 17,2020.
VO :ACCRA(Primary);Hong Kong(Secondary)

All praises to GOD!!!

congratulations, pls how did you boost your CRS score? Noun or ACCA?
your response will be deeply appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
While sending the letter for Express entry stipulating that you have worked for a private organisation for a couple of years. Do they ask for a bank statement in order to be sure if you've actually worked for such organisation? If yes? What about individuals that are paid with cash
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HDbeing: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
blittech:
Hello everyone, Thank you for all the questions and responses.They help alot. I always come here to read from time to time to keep myself up to date. Thanks to @Allegory and @Prettiepearlz for encouraging me to retake IELTS the 4th time.
I was sitting at CRS of 466 all year and I realized that[b] if i dont do something nothing will happen[/b].I decided to take IELTS again.IELTS CBT : Dec12 Result was released on Dec 17: L9,R9, S7.5 W6.5(standard score in my location) requested EOR immediately .EOR results came back on Dec. 21 and wirting changed to 7. Since my reading score improved compared to my previous IELTS i was able to gain 3 points to add to my 466 so CRS was 469.Got ITA for the draws that happen on Wed 23 Dec. My birthday is early in the year.I would lose another 5 points if I continue to wait. I have been on this mater for a looooooooooong timesmiley God be praised.
Now that I have the ITA, I have few questions.I have checked the previous threads before coming here to ask. Kindly pardon me if the answers exists somewhere.Some of the answers are also old and not sure its still correct.
1. I decided to shorten my Job title after ITA. NOC and years of expeirience claimed remain the same. Would this affect my application in any way.Would i need LOE for this? e.g Financial adviser\ investment analyst.I decided to use Financial adviser.
2.My POF is with GTB savings account. I read on the old threads that GTB is not including the balance on the letter.Is this still true? Can i use the letter they are issuing like that and attach my 6 months bank statement.
3. I am currenty pregnant and not sure how this will affect my application. Can someone who has been through this tell me what this would mean? I dont want to do the Xray while pregnant.
Seniors, Kindly assist to provide clarity on the above.

pls asides using IELTS to boost your score, did you also use ACCA/CIPM or PGD to boost your CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deboks: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone!!! Just wanted to encourage you that you are on the right path! It may be difficult... but it is right. Never doubt it! I have lived in Canada for that last one year and there are no regrets. (You can see my comments in 2018/2019 while I was in the process).
In fact, 70% of the Nigerians I meet here are illegal. You have no idea the confidence you have as a PR ... the sky is your limit or whatever they say now. If your a single lady with PR ...hot Bebe! Lol! Jokes aside... this is a tough process but it’s worth it. I met someone who has lived here for 12 year and finally went to Nigeria for the first time in 12 yrs...this Christmas. He was an illegal and had to work his behind off (if you know what I mean) for 12yrs to get PR. He lost his mom and dad during these 12 yrs and couldn’t go home. isn’t that sad. So tell me ...is it IELTS,WES, ITA, POF, AOR, and the steps in-between before PPR that is giving you wahala... my dear we PIN!
No give up oh.. and as we always say on this platform... it will end in praise!

With love from lockdown Ontario

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SaskatoonMom: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
MissMa01:

Get a dollar card from your bank, ask a friend or family member abroad to pay for you or use barter by flutterwave

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tvickie(f): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
okay thank you
MissMa01:

You have to be patient, it’s going to take 35-55days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oredee: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thank you so much, this is a much needed encouragement. We pin!!!
deboks:
Hello everyone!!! Just wanted to encourage you that you are on the right path!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Emmy2009:
While sending the letter for Express entry stipulating that you have worked for a private organisation for a couple of years. Do they ask for a bank statement in order to be sure if you've actually worked for such organisation? If yes? What about individuals that are paid with cash

Please can someone help me answer this question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mauriss:
Hello guys! I booked for medicals with IOM Lagos but unknowingly paid into the IOM Abuja account.. I can't reach IOM Lagos now.
Please can I still present the payment as proof ? Thanks
Pleaseeeeeeee how did you book with IOM Lagos? their numbers don't go through. thinking of sending an email, but pls share how you got a slot. thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tofss: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hi Guys,

For POF I plan on submitting my ARM Money Market Account statement and Letter and my GTB Statement. Do I need to get a letter from GTB too or is the statement going to be sufficient?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please enlighten me more on this
supertonex:
PGD in a private school.

One is on already.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daraojo: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2020
File moved from Sydney CIO to Hong Kong VO after passing eligibility. How fast is Hong Kong, does anyone have experience with them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by blittech: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2020
HDbeing:

pls asides using IELTS to boost your score, did you also use ACCA/CIPM or PGD to boost your CRS score?
No, i did not. I am actually not in that field. I just used it as an example.i am into IT.
Age:34, masters , relative in Canada, IELTS: L9R9S7.5W7 spouse : masters, ielts L8w7S7R6.5. That combination gave 469.
If my writing was 7.5 and his reading 7.then our score can go up to 474...try use that crs calculator to move things around so you can determine best and fastest way to improve the score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Gabriel411:

I didnt collect the letter of indebtedness, just the reference letter, I figured since I'm using a gift deed a letter of indeptedness is not necessary.
Does the reference letter state that you don't have outstanding loans with the bank? If it does, that's fine. Because basically, what that states is that you're financially credible. IRCC requested certain things be included in the letter from the bank in order to ascertain that. (I may be wrong, but this is only logical considering the things requested). Now different banks have different methods of giving that information, hence the need for the letter of non-indeptedness. But if you feel comfortable going on without it, no probs.
Ps: I used gift deed and also collected the non-indeptedness letter. So your call

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2020
oty1993:
hello house, please if I'm getting a gift deed, should i put it in my regular savings acct, a new savings acct or domiciliary acct
It may be better to use your regular account, since you already have data on your account statement. From there you can move it to whatever investment or fixed deposit or account you would like to move it to. In case you need to submit a statement of account at any point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Daraojo:
File moved from Sydney CIO to Hong Kong VO after passing eligibility. How fast is Hong Kong, does anyone have experience with them?
Hong Kong is where everyone wants to be now o, considering their speed. Aren't you blessed cheesy? PPR loading...

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Emmy2009:
IRCC requested for only reference letter in a particular format. People include bank statement of their free will in order to sleep at night, so it's not very necessary. But if you want to include it and you were paid in cash, you can submit cash salary certificate. If the private company has an online presence and can be verified, there's really no need. I learned from other people's advice to keep your application as simple as possible to avoid unnecessary hassles and background checks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aamey15: 3:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Good day everyone,
This is my first post here and I would like to apologise first if my questions might have been answered in some ways in the previous posts.
I am 32 years old married with 3 kids and I will be the principal applicant. I have a master's degree and have worked for over 5 years as a management consultant and currently as credit analyst for a development finance institution (4 years now)
I have a 7 in my recent IELTS result( I know I might need to rewrite it to boost my chances) and hubby and I have evaluated our certificate from Wes and ICAS

1. I have 2 aunties in canada ( 1 in Alberta and the other in Nova Scotia) please can I claim either as a family member and will that boost my chances
2. should i write any exam to boost my chances please if yes which would you suggest

please please please do not be offended as I am a bit overwhelmed but I am sure it will end in praise.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Dude04:
Hi everyone I need some advice on how to proceed, my details are below
IELTS
L 8
R 8.5
S 8
W 7.5

Education: MSc Geoengineering

WES: Sent my transcript, still waiting to be accessed

Not sure how to fast track WES and enter the pool as age is not on my side now. Please advice.

Well, as long as your transcript is with WES and you are expecting evaluation you are on the right track. From the given details your crs score should be around 473 which should get you ITA before April, 2021.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daraojo: 4:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Amen oh!
Miredo:

Hong Kong is where everyone wants to be now o, considering their speed. Aren't you blessed cheesy? PPR loading...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Miredo:

IRCC requested for only reference letter in a particular format. People include bank statement of their free will in order to sleep at night, so it's not very necessary. But if you want to include it and you were paid in cash, you can submit cash salary certificate. If the private company has an online presence and can be verified, there's really no need. I learned from other people's advice to keep your application as simple as possible to avoid unnecessary hassles and background checks

From your last sentence, are you saying it's not necessary to include bank statement so the application will be as "simple as possible'' ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Natalie27: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2020
You can send me a PM for the paid version

Nickxander11:

Merry Xmas, pls can I get Liz materials for IELTS? Already sent you a mail.
Thanks in advance and I will be very grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HDbeing: 5:35am On Dec 31, 2020
blittech:

No, i did not. I am actually not in that field. I just used it as an example.i am into IT.
Age:34, masters , relative in Canada, IELTS: L9R9S7.5W7 spouse : masters, ielts L8w7S7R6.5. That combination gave 469.
If my writing was 7.5 and his reading 7.then our score can go up to 474...try use that crs calculator to move things around so you can determine best and fastest way to improve the score

thanks, i have BSC, 29, wanted to register for IELTS but when i calculated my CRS score assuming SLRW , 7,8,7,7. I got 429, tried with highest IELTS score I got 441. I had to suspend the IELTS and decided to go for ACCA F1-F3 so I can claim 2or more degrees, certificate,diploma..I assumed IELTS to be SLRW, 7,8,7,7 again and with ACCA I should be around 462 and with Highest IELTS score and ACCA I should be around 474. PLS help me confirm if my assumptions are accurate or help me suggest fastest route to improve my score.
thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2020
supertonex:
PGD in a private school.

One is on already.

Which school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Natalie27:
You can send me a PM for the paid version

Sent you a mail, thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by supertonex(m): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Caleb University.

Nickxander11:

Which school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.