Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363618 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Defjamb(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
step1:

No update, we are all surprise that passport stamping is now a big deal for accra VO

Good afternoon, have you been able to receive your passport back
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
enesty:
Good day house and compliments of the season.
I want to start my Canadian EE this coming new year, although I have been going through the thread but please I will need the help of the house,pardon me if I ask questions that have already been asked here, please forgive me.
I will want to know who should be the PA between me and my wife
Me
Age -36 by 2021
Education- pgd +bsc
Years of work experience-6
Wife
Age-31 by 2012
Education-bsc
Years of working experience-2 by August 2021
We have a baby and we also have 60% of the funds, and I was also told that my wife and I should run a joint account
Please if anyone can guide me through the whole process,I would be the happiest man in Earth.
Godbless

It may sound rude by directing you to page 1, but the very first post on page 1 has all you need.

Your age will really reduce your scores if you are the PA while work experience and education will affect the scores if your wife is the PA.

Nevertheless, try the link for the CRS to simulate your scores interchanging the PA to know who best fits as the PA.

IMO, adding second language (French) is the only option to increase your scores to the current scores.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dcube4560: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please what's the minimum score one must has to be in the pool now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pls medical laboratory scientist how did you guys do it? My sister is struggling with this cuz she has just bsc and looking for a certificate/professional course will be towards 466 or so cuz she’s over 30. The Noc is B can’t understand why it’s B and not Considered a professional course like pharmacy. In school it is a professional course, 5 years and also internship after graduation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gifty28:
Pls medical laboratory scientist how did you guys do it? My sister is struggling with this cuz she has just bsc and looking for a certificate/professional course will be towards 466 or so cuz she’s over 30. The Noc is B can’t understand why it’s B and not Considered a professional course like pharmacy. In school it is a professional course, 5 years and also internship after graduation.
this is what ircc considers professional degrees. Cant argue with them let her do a second degree and start french too.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dcube4560:
Please what's the minimum score one must has to be in the pool now?
any score as long as your eligibility points are above 67/100. But to be picked from the pool. 468 and above these days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Thank you

ednut1:
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Thank you

Prettiepearlz:

Yes, I am from a medical background and I am studying for it. Determination is key.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pls how do the institute send transcripts and certificate to ETX via email. What’s their email address

senoraaquila:
I agree with you. I used Etx as well and I observed that WES does not do verification if transcript is sent through ETX[

I don't know what TNT is but I also have an MSc from UNN and the transcript cost 12k and some change. Apply for soft copy transcript, and use ETX ( this cost 5k and some change)to send your transcript to Wes. You have to save cost because WES will still send it back to UNN for verification and that is an extra 10k for each document.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HDbeing: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hi all, please your advicee is needed.
I want to go for ACCA F1-F3 so as to boost my CRS score but I want to ask during WES evaluation I am to evaluate only the ACCA transcript since it will be my latest certificate of I am to evaluate both my BSC and ACCA credentials?
Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
HDbeing:
Hi all, please your advicee is needed.
I want to go for ACCA F1-F3 so as to boost my CRS score but I want to ask during WES evaluation I am to evaluate only the ACCA transcript since it will be my latest certificate of I am to evaluate both my BSC and ACCA credentials?
Please help.
both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Awww big congrats to you guys....

Iambowcreek:
It’s PPR again guys
My Second Golden Mail after I added my new born babies on 3rd Dec 2020.�

Thanks be to God

AOR - 16 Aug 2019
ADR - 9th Dec 2019
GU - 7th May 2020
1st PPR - 23 Oct 2020
Sent passport 5th Nov 2020
Passport stamped - 9th Dec 2020
Email AVO and HKVO notifying them of new born babies 3rd Dec 2020
GU - 10th Dec 2020 (babies were added on my profile)
2nd PPR - 29th Dec 2020
Primary VO - Accra
Secondary VO - Hong Kong

PERFECT GIFT TO END THE YEAR

It’s been God all the way....

For everyone waiting for their Golden mail and ITA, God will surely do it for you and yours in Jesus name, Amen ��

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HDbeing: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
both
Thanks so much.pls any links to ACCA F1-F3 or you know anyone going for ACCA F1-F3 next year?
Thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gifty28:
Pls how do the institute send transcripts and certificate to ETX via email. What’s their email address

https://www.etx.ng/central-contact-us/holder-support-home/transcript-delivery-to-wes/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HDbeing: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

I will say ACCA because there are 3 paid modules to pass and one free FIP. No try BCS if you can't dedicate at least 6 months of study.

Hi,pls do you have current materials and past questions on ACCA F1-F3? I wish to go for it pls help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Baae: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good day everyone..please what are the steps to take in adding a spouse after AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by socially4fun: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone, I really appreciate the contents here.

I have a question and would need your advice. I recently wrote IELTS on the 25th of November and the score came out 9/9/7/7 - L/R/W/S. My CRS score with that result is 468.

The current minimum CRS score for the last EE draw is 468, but I did not get invited because of the tie breaking rule.

The question now is, do I apply for a remark of my IELTS so I can get a score of 471 or above and stand better chance for ITA, or do I wait in the hope that the minimum score drops further in the next draw?

Also, if I apply for IELTS remark, do I need to withdraw my EE application? I'm saying that because I'm not sure the TRF would be valid for use during the EOR process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by awesomeme: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Okay.you too much cheesy
Debbieeeeeee:

Wes won’t give you their email address, ask the transcript section of your school to send the transcript to the email they use to correspond with Wes(your school has the email) or you ask your school to send your transcript to ETX (Soft copy) and They’ll transmit to Wles
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
socially4fun:
Hi everyone, I really appreciate the contents here.

I have a question and would need your advice. I recently wrote IELTS on the 25th of November and the score came out 9/9/7/7 - L/R/W/S. My CRS score with that result is 468.

The current minimum CRS score for the last EE draw is 468, but I did not get invited because of the tie breaking rule.

The question now is, do I apply for a remark of my IELTS so I can get a score of 471 or above and stand better chance for ITA, or do I wait in the hope that the minimum score drops further in the next draw?

Also, if I apply for IELTS remark, do I need to withdraw my EE application? I'm saying that because I'm not sure the TRF would be valid for use during the EOR process.
Since the 7/7 are from writing and speaking , these two components are objective and not subjective please reapply for remark and exhaust all options and hope crs next draw will drop
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by socially4fun: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

Since the 7/7 are from writing and speaking , these two components are objective and not subjective please reapply for remark and exhaust all options and hope crs next draw will drop

Thank you so much. But after I have applied and waiting for the EOR verdict, can I remain in the pool with the old TRF? Or do I withdraw my EE application after applying for a remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enesty(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Okay

brogxy:

It may rude by directing you to page 1, but the very first post on page 1 has all you need.

Your age will really reduce your scores if you are the PA while work experience and education will affect the scores if your wife is the PA.

Nevertheless, try the link for the CRS to simulate your scores interchanging the PA to know who best fits as the PA.

IMO, adding second language (French) is the only option to increase your scores to the current scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by awesomeme: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Okay..i registered with Etx the charges i got is high ma[quote author=senoraaquila post=97524496]I agree with you. I used Etx as well and I observed that WES does not do verification if transcript is sent through ETX

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
socially4fun:

Thank you so much. But after I have applied and waiting for the EOR verdict, can I remain in the pool with the old TRF? Or do I withdraw my EE application after applying for a remark?
You’ll remain in the pool o , don’t withdraw any profile o. Wait for the outcome of your remark, when it comes hopefully after the holidays then you update the profile to reflect the new scores.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
awesomeme:
Okay..i registered with Etx the charges i got is high ma
Opt for delivery only which is about 5500 and process your transcript yourself from your school with your connect or by yourself , it’s faster that way

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ivy2(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please add me up on PNP and express entry group, this is my telephone number : 07038882631
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by socially4fun: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

You’ll remain in the pool o , don’t withdraw any profile o. Wait for the outcome of your remark, when it comes hopefully after the holidays then you update the profile to reflect the new scores.
All the best!

Thank you!
I hope you won't be offended by my next question, but I just want clarity.

What if I apply for a remark and remain in the pool, and while waiting for the outcome, I get invited. And the IELTS remark changes my score. Will I be able to update my profile after ITA has been given on the previous result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
socially4fun:

Thank you!
I hope you won't be offended by my next question, but I just want clarity.

What if I apply for a remark and remain in the pool, and while waiting for the outcome, I get invited. And the IELTS remark changes my score. Will I be able to update my profile after ITA has been given on the previous result?
The answer is yes , ITA doesn’t lock IELTS only AOR locks it. By implication you can edit your IELTS anytime before AOR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enesty(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
After my calculations of my crs scores
Mine- 517
Wife-478
So am good to go as the PA? Should my wife and I still run the joint account?

brogxy:

It may sound rude by directing you to page 1, but the very first post on page 1 has all you need.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by socially4fun: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

The answer is yes , ITA doesn’t lock IELTS only AOR locks it. By implication you can edit your IELTS anytime before AOR

Thank you Debbie!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
enesty:
After my calculations of my crs scores Mine- 517 Wife-478 So am good to go as the PA? Should my wife and I still run the joint account?

517?? This is really high despite your age! there should be something you clicked yes to that's not suppose to be so. check again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.