Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359217 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samgalaxy: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
You don't need to submit a 6-month statement of account for a gift deed. Just obtain a statement showing the transaction and a gift deed signed by the gifter
temibanks:
Hello House,

My 6 months bank statement to show proof of funds (gift deed) is over 30 pages. Should I go ahead to scan and upload, considering this is a lot for any VO to scrutinize?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by niyogeol(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Daboll:
Good morning house, please I need assistance.

Please post ITA.
-Can I still adjust and remove work experience before i submit?
-I have a part time experience there that I honestly wasn’t paid for and I don’t want to complicate myself, I want to delete it.
- I only just realised I only stopped working at a firm one month later so I want to change the dates from September to October.

After all, my work experience will still be 3yrs 1 month (1 yr 11 months and 1 yr 2 months) .

Please any help. Thank you �
Move the said experience to personal history if it is within the last 10 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Daboll:
Good morning house, please I need assistance.

Please post ITA.
-Can I still adjust and remove work experience before i submit? Yes, move whatever experience you don't want to claim points for to your personal history.
-I have a part time experience there that I honestly wasn’t paid for and I don’t want to complicate myself, I want to delete it. move it to your personal history.
- I only just realised I only stopped working at a firm one month later so I want to change the dates from September to October.

Make sure while doing all thes adjustments , it does not affect your primary NOC and you still have atleast 1yr of work experience in the primary NOC.

After all, my work experience will still be 3yrs 1 month (1 yr 11 months and 1 yr 2 months) .

Please any help. Thank you �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeugoo: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thank you very much.

I do not have a sibling in Canada

Not multi lingual

My job fails into NOC

Ejay:

Of course you still stand a chance though you've got to put in more effort at getting your desired goals. Your scores would be low on the CRS calculator due to your age, but there are different ways to increase your score
a Do you have a sibling in Canada?
b Are you multi lingual (i.e both French and English)
c Research PNP sites and check if you qualify for any program
d Ensure your job roles and responsibilities falls into NOC 0 A or B ( most important)

In all, your best bet would be either to write both IELTS & French exams or to go through Provincial Nomination if your occupation is in Demand. It's a pity the PNP thread has been closed, I wish the mods could reopen it again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pls who has evaluated lautech transcript beforeasking for someone pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Now am in the pool with 490 CRS ..they didn't do fsw draw yesterday.Someone was telling why my case is always different?? That's how unilag dealt with me for 5 months... Before transcript was sent... And when it was sent wes evaluated it within a month.na wa ooo all this time I wasn't in the pool draws were constant..
God let a draw happen soon

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
zika2902:
Seniors in the house , pls are these information correct?
Did you live in the UK during this period? as you would be asked to provide a UK PCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeugoo: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please how do I apply for PNP?

Is it after my assessment or I can do both simultaneously.

Mmamaroon:

The Dec 15 OINP draw targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 460 and 468 in specific NOCs. Truth is....... had you updated your profile to married before Dec 15, you may not have been nominated.

Well, we are where we are, so consider:
1) emailing OINP to ask them ( I don't even know if this is good advice)
OR
2) updating your EE profile to married but spouse unaccompanying...would your CRS still be 460 and above?

Some people on Canadavisa claim that after getting PNP nominations they were able to edit their EE profiles to spouse accompanying pre ITA....you can search for those experiences for more details. Thinking about this though, it's doesn't seem logical to me because if they had indicated accompanying beforehand they may not have got the nomination in the first place if it was related in some way to CRS.

So sorry if I have confused you instead of helping.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Don’t stress it, really.

We all have our peculiarities. At 490, just relax and wait. The rest of the month is there. Perhaps to de stress, start gathering all your documents - bank statement and ref letter, PCC, medicals, etc.

Francieuche:
Now am in the pool with 490 CRS ..they didn't do fsw draw yesterday.Someone was telling why my case is always different?? That's how unilag dealt with me for 5 months... Before transcript was sent... And when it was sent wes evaluated it within a month.na wa ooo all this time I wasn't in the pool draws were constant..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by orlarjydey(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please sirs and Mas, I'm a graduate and also a fashion designer willing to move to Canada. I really need enlightment on how to go about it. Is it possible I apply for the skill worker
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PLSHELEP: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hi everyone,

Please does anyone know if WES still evaluates transcripts from Houdegbe North American University Benin.

I have heard different versions of stories and I wouldn’t want to waste my money.

Plus, using IQAS has been a struggle as I’ve not been able to get access to their website.

Is there anyone who knows the way forward?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Francieuche:
Dont worry so much. At 490, even if they dont do a draw for the rest of the month (God Forbid o) you're completely safe. Just start gathering documents, POF etc.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hitchcock: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good day everyone,

Please I need assistance for police clearance in Abuja. A sure contact and the amount it'd cost. All the people I've spoken to are trying to extort me with exorbitant prices. cry

Please assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
zika2902:
Seniors in the house , pls are these information correct?

Pls I need you guyz to assist me with this ooo. Kindly check the information I imputed pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
lilianijitola:
Good day all , please i need the experts in the house their advice, just logged into cic site and imputed my detailed with my ielts score of
Listening 7.5
speaking 8.0
Reading 6.0
writing 6.0

but it came back ineligible, please note i have masters , 37yrs,my husband has not wirtten ielts and his BSC is still in view. what could be the problem.

God bless you

wondychiqe:
I think you have to have an 8 in listening to be eligible.

wondychiqe That's not true. You don't need to score an 8 to be eligible. You can only be ineligible if you score anything less than a CLB 7 (LRWS/6666). Why people advocate for 8777/LRWS is so the applicant scores a CLB 9.

lilianijitola The reason why it says you are ineligible is because you filled out something wrong.
Do you meet the minimum Express Entry requirements listed below?
Did you answer "No" when it asked if you have done your Education Credential Assessment (ECA)? You have to provide the ECA reference number
Did you answer "NO" when it asked you if your English language exam is less than 2 years? You have to provide your TRF number
Did you input a lower amount than when you were asked to input the amount you have as proof of funds?
Do you have at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)?

Check your applications again and correct it. You might need to delete your existing application and create a new one.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1001&top=29

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
phabulous88:

wondychiqe That's not true. You don't need to score an 8 to be eligible. You can only be ineligible if you score anything less than a CLB 7 (LRWS/6666). Why people advocate for 8777/LRWS is so the applicant scores a CLB 9.

lilianijitola The reason why it says you are ineligible is because you filled out something wrong.
Did you answer "No" when it asked if you have done your Education Credential Assessment (ECA)? You have to provide the ECA reference number
Did you answer "NO" when it asked you if your English language exam is less than 2 years? You have to provide your TRF number
Did you input a lower amount than when you were asked to input the amount you have as proof of funds?
Do you have at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)?

Check your applications again and correct it. You might need to delete your existing application and create a new one.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wondychiqe: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thanks for the correction. I am really learning new things o
[quote author=phabulous88 post=97817361][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tocde: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please CErt CIIN is not yet ready till next week. Please if you have a contact, please call before going.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hitchcock:
Good day everyone,

Please I need assistance for police clearance in Abuja. A sure contact and the amount it'd cost. All the people I've spoken to are trying to extort me with exorbitant prices. cry

Please assist.

I did mine for 10k . If this price is ok, i can share the person’s contact with you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by okpanachil: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ikepooni:

I did mine for 10k . If this price is ok, i can share the person’s contact with you

Please can I have the contact,price is okay by me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lilianijitola: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
phabulous88:

hI @phabulous88 tanks for your response, pls can i PM you on WhatsApp my email address is amosly4real@yahoo.com. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Before uploading such you should blank out your personal details.
Where you physically in the UK when you took the course? If you were, then it is fine and you should prepare to provide a UK PCC.
If you were not in the UK, then enter the country you were in. What matters is YOUR location.
zika2902:

Pls I need you guyz to assist me with this ooo. Kindly check the information I imputed pls

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
okpanachil:

Please can I have the contact,price is okay by me

Zero,eight,zero,six,six,nine,one,two,nine,six,nine.

Carry your international passport and passport photograph with you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by niyogeol(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yellowmellow:
I need you guys to weigh in on this matter for me.
So at my place of work, the company has been registered since 2010 or so, however, in 2019 my boss registered another company with that same name, the only difference is he added one new word to the recently registered company.
Do I write an loe explaining that both companies are sort of the same? I ask this because on the public cac website, both companies have different addresses but currently we are located at the address that he used for the second registration. I learnt that they moved before they employed me.
I'm just trying to predict any confusion the VO may have and try to offer an explanation before submitting
Hello, are you claiming points for the two companies or did you work at both places at any given time? Or why exactly do you want to raise LOE to the effect?

To the best of my knowledge, as much as you can get your reference letter in the format prescribed, you should be fine. As long as the job is in an eligible NOC. I don't tend to see any issue here except you want to create one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abeesawlah12345: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good evening everyone
Pls can my mother-in-law do a gift deed for me. Spouse is non-accompanying.
Pls it’s urgent
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
BFWestAfrican:
Before uploading such you should blank out your personal details.
Where you physically in the UK when you took the course? If you were, then it is fine and you should prepare to provide a UK PCC.
If you were not in the UK, then enter the country you were in. What matters is YOUR location.

Thanks for your response, pls at what point would I be asked to provide UK PCC?

And what is PCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Divinetouch123(f): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hello everyone, please urgently need help with Ielts tutor that can help. i am stuck at band 6.5 after writing it twice. Assistance and advice is highly welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
phabulous88:

This has been discussed time and time again. Yes 6666 is the benchmark, assuming you can get points from other factors. If your IELTS score is low, you don't stand a chance. Especially when you're the PA and age isn't on your side like that, with no French scores, sibling points and other factors, you ain't going no where. @lilianijitola your IELTS is too low, please take time to prepare and rewrite. Keep believing and wishing you success!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hitchcock:
Good day everyone,
Please assist.

I did it for 10k, ASP Stella, got the number from this forum, very pleasant lady
Zero806 six91 two969

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
People often forget that eligibility means you score atleast 67/100 and a low IELTS can obviously bring your eligibility lower.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.