Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1366508 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pongwa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
nuzon:

This is when you need to be "Up" and not down.

Thinking of how to increase CRS; our materials are now updated and available for the following exams:

TEF,

IELTS,

ACCA (current 2021 material; F1-F3 Foundation to professional level exam, revision & study kit).

IELTS PRACTICE MATERIAL CONTENT:
E2 IELTS,
IELTS Liz,
Cambridge book 1-13,
IELTS Academic module,
IELTS General Module,
IELTS task2 band 9&8,
Guild to punctuation,
Ace the IELTS by Simone Braverman,
Advance IELTS writing by Melbourne,
15days practice for IELTS,
Check your vocabulary for IELTS Rawdon Wyatt,
Essays from examination,
Ideas for IELTS Topics by Adam smith,
IELTS daily planner,
other material on writing, speaking, listening and speaking..

ACCA MATERIAL from:
Kaplan,
BPP,
Emil Wolf...
(all current 2021 material; F1-F3 Foundation to professional level exam, revision & study kit).

A whole lot for TEF. (a1, a2, b1, b2... Study textbooks, audio lectures,past activities...)
All available!

If you've benefited from some of these material, pls like and recommend others.

Anything to raise CRS is needed at this point.

o81o633769o to view our catalog
kindly post links to download

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
lomis29:

Please I have this same issue and I've been asked to provide proof of salary payments.
How do I go about it please?

Pls who ask you to provide proof of salary payments
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
socially4fun:
Hi Everyone, I wrote my IELTS on the 25th of November and I want to request a remark. I've sent them an email to that effect but no reply yet.

Is it advisable to download the EOR form, fill it in and send it to their email address, along with proof of payment? Or should I wait for them to reply my initial email before doing anything? - Download and Fill the form, upload on their website page and also send both to their email address.

Question 2, can mobile transfer screenshot serve as proof of payment? - Get a receipt sha

Last and most important question, can I even still apply for EOR. I know they said 6 weeks after test date, but one cannot be so sure how they do their counting. Let it not be that I go and pay money for EOR that I'm not eligible for. - I’ll leave this part for the Elders but I doubt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
1. You can download the form, fill and send along with the proof of payment.

2. Yes, transfer receipt suffices.

3. If it says 6 weeks, that should have ended yesterday - maybe you want to be sure before making payment as one cannot tell the process for such refund or if it’ll even be refunded at all.

socially4fun:
Hi Everyone, I wrote my IELTS on the 25th of November and I want to request a remark. I've sent them an email to that effect but no reply yet.

Is it advisable to download the EOR form, fill it in and send it to their email address, along with proof of payment? Or should I wait for them to reply my initial email before doing anything?

Question 2, can mobile transfer screenshot serve as proof of payment?

Last and most important question, can I even still apply for EOR. I know they said 6 weeks after test date, but one cannot be so sure how they do their counting. Let it not be that I go and pay money for EOR that I'm not eligible for.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hardheolar(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cheerfulmum:
Local knowledge Visa office like Accra will not count it for you. To the best of my knowledge and experiences from here it is better to avoid mentioning NYSC. You can include it as your experience and mention the company you served in instead of quoting it as nysc. Hope you understand.

I understand, thanks for the résponse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TrumXray(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
senoraaquila:
Please don't be down. I will advise your wife becomes the PA.
She will definitely have to do an additional course. Trust me it's not easy cos I've been there. I did my MBA taking care of my baby. If she can, she can also study french. The additional points are high.
Where there is a will, a way will show.
All the best

Please, I was told by a friend that MBA is not evaluated as master by WES is this true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Don't be down. The race isn't over, brace up and start something ti increase your scores.
I started French classes to prepare for TEF. So many others on this race are either learning French or taking a master course to increase scores. Choose which path suits you.

It will end in praise.

enesty:
I did calculate again
Mine crs is 420
Am so down

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by manlikegb: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
wickedbandit:
Please have you found one for January AOR 2021? Telegram or Whatsapp I'd be interested in joining.

Not yet. Please let me know if you found one first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lunah:

Thank you for the reply.
I got a full sponsorship to study there that's why I am going to Germany. It's a good offer right?
Thank you so much for the reply. I appreciate!
Please how did you get the German full scholarship? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=Belle35 post=97778104][/quote]

I don’t know of any WhatsApp group but there is a PNP thread on travel section here on Nairaland
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SocialPlug: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Komed:

Are you on the post ITA/AOR group on telegram.

A woman gave her testimony.You can ask your question there.All the best

hi, i got ita on the 23rd , how can i be added to a group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good evening

Please, I’ve been trying to make payment for WES evaluation with m master card and it’s been giving me error.
How can I go about this? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ElDiabloo: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
TrumXray:

Please, I was told by a friend that MBA is not evaluated as master by WES is this true?

Not true. Mine was evaluated as Masters. That your friend was sent by village people to discourage you.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladywinterfell:

I don’t know of any WhatsApp group but there is a PNP thread on travel section here on Nairaland

Someone mentioned here that the thread has been closed. Lemme go and check. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nessa14: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
My CBT result is out guys
L - 8
R - 9
W - 7
S - 8.5

This was my 6th attempt fam!

To all those still attempting, don’t you dare give up. Surely there’s light at the end of the tunnel

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
awesomeme:
thank you so much..i need to apply to Saskatchewan province? can i get your email so we can talk please?
Send a DM, I'll respond and we can talk from there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ArcFresky(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
nessa14:
L - 8
R - 9
W - 7
S - 8.5

To all those still attempting, don’t you dare give up. Surely there’s light at the end of the tunnel

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Hello,
Please just to be clearer, please what’s letter of cash salary? And please can I email you?
whizqueen:

@ Apiness111 @lomis29

Pay stubs/slips, letter of reference and a letter of cash salary from your previous employer would work for cash salaries.

Just be careful tho Cos they will likely check the internet presence of such companies and your LinkedIn as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Thanks alot.
blittech:
First attempt - BC CBT(21st Nov 2020)
LRSW: 6.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7
2nd attempt - IDP CBT (21st Dec 2020)
LRSW: 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5

I will appreciate any tips that can help in improving my listening

Continous practice will help.I have gotten 9 in listening twice.i used Cambridge 1 to 15. When i started getting between 38 and 40 in the practice text i knew i was ready.You can watch liz videos on listening test too before practicing. It would help alot.your result is very good.you just need one final push.Best wishes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2021
That's not true. I evaluated mine and it was even with statement of result.
TrumXray:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fordashle: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=nessa14 post=97796420]My CBT result is out guys
L - 8
R - 9
W - 7
S - 8.5

Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Wow. Congrats. I must commend your resilience. Glad it ended in praise.
nessa14:
L - 8
R - 9
W - 7
S - 8.5

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2021
I might just give this a try. Was it MOD or BC?
Debbieeeeeee:

Do paper, I had same problem with listening until I did paper, I practiced everything And kept doing cbt, I found out I couldn’t multitask typing reading and concentrating at the same time and I took a friends advise and did paper I made 8.5 listening.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Apiness111:
Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing okay. Please I'm new in the building. Are there any lawyers in the house? I'm seeking sample REFERNCE LETTER from law firms and sample CASH SALARY CERTIFICATES from law firms. Does anyone have them? Please share with me. Thank you.

Please I’m looking for the exact documents you were looking for. Please we’re you able to get a sample of reference letter for law firm and cash salary certificate from a law firm as well.
Please if yes I’ll appreciate if you can guide/share with me.
Gracefiled26@gmail.com thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeugoo: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Hello Brother,

i just want to start, should i use WEs or IQAS?

i have masters.

also how do i make payment?

Please dont be offended.

Daboll:

Please I’m looking for the exact documents you were looking for. Please we’re you able to get a sample of reference letter for law firm and cash salary certificate from a law firm as well.
Please if yes I’ll appreciate if you can guide/share with me.
Gracefiled26@gmail.com thank you
nuzon:

This is when you need to be "Up" and not down.

Thinking of how to increase CRS; our materials are now updated and available for the following exams:

TEF,

IELTS,

ACCA (current 2021 material; F1-F3 Foundation to professional level exam, revision & study kit).

IELTS PRACTICE MATERIAL CONTENT:
E2 IELTS,
IELTS Liz,
Cambridge book 1-13,
IELTS Academic module,
IELTS General Module,
IELTS task2 band 9&8,
Guild to punctuation,
Ace the IELTS by Simone Braverman,
Advance IELTS writing by Melbourne,
15days practice for IELTS,
Check your vocabulary for IELTS Rawdon Wyatt,
Essays from examination,
Ideas for IELTS Topics by Adam smith,
IELTS daily planner,
other material on writing, speaking, listening and speaking..

ACCA MATERIAL from:
Kaplan,
BPP,
Emil Wolf...
(all current 2021 material; F1-F3 Foundation to professional level exam, revision & study kit).

A whole lot for TEF. (a1, a2, b1, b2... Study textbooks, audio lectures,past activities...)
All available!

If you've benefited from some of these material, pls like and recommend others.

Anything to raise CRS is needed at this point.

o81o633769o to view our catalog
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeugoo: 1:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Please, do they accept Pension funds as proof of funds?

Welcome to the Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program Thread - Part 10
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeugoo: 1:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Please how much did you pay for wes and how did you make the payment?
adeshna:

Yes, I saw the mail. It was sent three days before the mail appeared. And its about three weeks now after the delivery to WES. I was thinking they should have acknowledged it, at least.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 3:36am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Violetdaisy post=97763673]Please is med lab scientist seen as professional qualification same as nursing? [/quote

Please help somebody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2021
senoraaquila:
I might just give this a try. Was it MOD or BC?
MOD, a friend did the same with BC too and she maxed out all except writing 7
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeugoo: 4:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Please what mailing system should i select? i am just filling my wes application?
Exmay02:

Abort mission, I repeat about mission. First, without doing anything, you are about to gift this agent 70 CAD, that's 21k waoh shocked shocked. Anyways I believe you are related to TerryWaya, the billionaire whose son is kiddwaya in d current BBN, if not.... Then read from beginning, this part just started so won't be difficult to locate all info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeugoo: 4:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Hello,

please i need help.

does a 38 years old woman, works in a bank and have a masters degree have an hope/chance in FSW program?

crespo67:
Hi skedemi
Sorry I may have misinformed you in my earlier post. Hair stylist is under NOC B. I guess the rest is for her to get a reference letter from her clients
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bukkie95: 4:49am On Jan 07, 2021
deedorte:

Send me a mail.

Get ready to read though.

Kk I will
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.