Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358845 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Prisscindy:
CEC draw; 461, 4750 ITAs. Who else feels the next draw would be a general draw and the cut off would be about 465 with 5000 ITAs? #fingerscrossed
Well, I'm only hoping they don't resort to organizing only program-specific draws like they did last year between March and August in the middle of the pandemic. As it is now, they've issued 5000 ITAs this week. (250 PNPs and 4750 CECs)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
senoraaquila:
I saw it too o. I was like, if experience entry can drop to 461, hopefully ours should be lower.

What was the last draw before it dropped to 461?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hello guys, please is medical laboratory science seen as a professional course?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lagoscooldude:
Well, I'm only hoping they don't resort to organizing only program-specific draws like they did last year between March and August in the middle of the pandemic. As it is now, they've issued 5000 ITAs this week. (250 PNPs and 4750 CECs)

Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Violetdaisy:
Hello guys, please is medical laboratory science seen as a professional course?

Sorry, unfortunately it's not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
senoraaquila:
I saw it too o. I was like, if experience entry can drop to 461, hopefully ours should be lower.

I think CEC doesn’t have a track record of being over the roof compared with FSW

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Evening my e-fam, please any vet-doc here? please is it the same evaluation body used by medical doc that is also used by vet-doc? please anyone with info about vet-doctors ECA should kindly assist, asking for one of my family member. she wanted to use IQAS initially but I think that option is not likely to be used for now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jbankole2018: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
My wife has msc and I have BSC. Her age is 32 and my is 35. She has 5 yrs working experience. I am self-employed. We decided to use her as principal applicant. Her IELTS scores are LRWS 8,8,7,7. our CRS is 450. Everything seems tiring. What else can we do because we been on it for while now. Looking forward for responses from expert in the house. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mykohayz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
mykohayz:

I'm equally confused with that clause.
I want to evaluate my degree and ICAN together at once with the cost covering both credentials but the conditional statement is confusing.

Can anyone pls help out with the below screen shot ?

Many Thanks in advance.

Anyone with a viable idea should kindly shed light in this regard before I proceed...puleaassse!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
International Council for Veterinary Assessment(ICVA). please is this the body? the site i saw is not reachable

Eraytee:
Evening my e-fam, please any vet-doc here? please is it the same evaluation body used by medical doc that is also used by vet-doc? please anyone with info about vet-doctors ECA should kindly assist, asking for one of my family member. she wanted to use IQAS initially but I think that option is not likely to be used for now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jbankole2018:
My wife has msc and I have BSC. Her age is 32 and my is 35. She has 5 yrs working experience. I am self-employed. We decided to use her as principal applicant. Her IELTS scores are LRWS 8,8,7,7. our CRS is 450. Everything seems tiring. What else can we do because we been on it for while now. Looking forward for responses from expert in the house. Thanks

You should write IELTS and also do your ECA...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by D4eva(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fozzyy21:
Yes I recieved OINP last month but here is the issue
1. Profile expired this week and the process of just glancing through d old profile I found out that it was NOC 2172 instead of NOC 2147, although both NOC are under d OINP..the issue is how do I rectify it to avoid NOC misrepresentation
2. With d recent dip in crs, I jst want to take a shot at FSW cuz i can get 469 if i pass...bt i really need help with the first no 1

Ok, understood. PM me when you have written an essay.
Meanwhile, since both NOCs are under OINP, see if you can correct the NOC. Get in touch with Ontario. That’s necessary should IRCC continue with the PNP/CEC draws and not do a general FSW draw soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Yes they do, I regretted using Ext.ng since last year August, WES confirm they received my transcript by December, then send to my institution again by 7th of December and they just updated my profile today that my school have replied

If i May ask, did you use this same WES evaluation which is still in progress to create a profile that got you OINP?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Edyice: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Let me help you get a total score of 480 or more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Breezy90(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Edyice:
Let me help you get a total score of 480 or more
Drop any info you have here,moreover what is that you want to do that hasn’t been said here..folks be wary of this moniker.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by auduvictor7: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hi guys,

Please I’m trying to fill my CES profile, please I need clarification.

Please which one should I choose?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hephzzy(f): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Francieuche:
Pls who has evaluated lautech transcript beforeasking for someone pls
I have. I evaluated MBA. And it equivalents Canadian Masters degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hephzzy(f): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Francieuche:
Pls who has evaluated lautech transcript beforeasking for someone pls

I have. I evaluated MBA, it equivalents Canadian Masters degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by WisemasterBizWd: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good day all. Kindly help a brother

I applied for Canada work permit last year Feb. I paid agent 500k to balance 1.5m when d Visa is out. Then was promised in six months time everything to set. Corona came and scattered every where

Since then I have been calling them on monthly intervals and they keep saying Canada is in lock down and most companies are closed down. Since companies are closed, no recruitment

I wish to know how true is this though they called me on Jan 5 if I still wish they continue the process or get a full refund of my money. They also told me that they have other countries they are still processing that are not really badly affected by Corona.

I wish to know if truly Canada is in lockdown that caused companies to closed down. And also if there is any hope for reopening of these companies within the shortest period of time.

Thanks in anticipation for an answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hephzzy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
confidential20:
People I know who used ETX has never had verification required by Wes.

I used etx.ng for only transmission only and verification was requested which was also don't through them. No payment for verification.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Eraytee:

WES is fine. ECA comes out as professional degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hephzzy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ymc007:
Hello everyone. I want to evaluate my result using the "delivery only" option with ETX. I want to confirm if wes will still send to my school for verification even after going through Etx. I want to avoid the verification payment. I'll really appreciate your feedback because I'm stuck on this step

They will. I experienced that. But it was seemless. If your school cooperate, there will be smooth transaction/ transcript cum verification. I did UniJos and Ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hephzzy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Uzland:

Please I'd like to know too. Does WES evaluate 1-year MBA as masters?

My MBA was evaluated as Masters degree from wes.MBA from lautech
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hephzzy(f): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ikepooni:
Hello fam,

If anyone is interested in joining a whatsapp group for Ottawa VO kindly join by clicking this link:

https:///H96vcXp0TwR1SQDUPU6wvh

Or send me a private message so i can add you.

Cheers

Kindly please who knows any Hongkong Visa office group, pls connect me..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kunja2: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
elohim24:

okay. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
WisemasterBizWd:

I applied for Canada work permit last year Feb. I paid agent 500k to balance 1.5m when d Visa is out. Then was promised in six months time everything to set. Corona came and scattered every where

Thanks in anticipation for an answer

Hmm, hope it is not what I am thinking. Let me just come and be going

To be frank with you- if you are outside Canada and someone is processing work permit for you without job offer- check it twice. Better collect your money before it is too late.
Welcome to the platform of do it yourself where every thing is transparent from page 1
Good luck.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wisemaster Sir, chances of getting a job from Nigeria are slim...not impossible but very slim.
May it not be said that you have been scammed.
Read this thread and do this process yourself make them no collect another 500k from your hand. All the best!
WisemasterBizWd:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sincerelymine: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
I got BIL, and yet to get MEP? And got first GU about 2hours after Biometric. This is quite unusual, do I need to be worried?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PLSHELEP: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
You need to help yourself by learning how to simply answer questions. You’ve generalized and not answered to the specific university I questioned about.

Anyway, thanks.
confidential20:
You all need to help yourself by stopping the spread of false information. No school is exempted from evaluation by any of the evaluating bodies. Go to any of their websites you will find all eligible countries there and under your country of study, you will find your school. Most of the time, it's the schools that ends up dragging the evaluation when they don't send your transcript to WES on time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Salimahxxx: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Iambowcreek:
It’s PPR again guys
My Second Golden Mail after I added my new born babies on 3rd Dec 2020.�

Thanks be to God

AOR - 16 Aug 2019
ADR - 9th Dec 2019
GU - 7th May 2020
1st PPR - 23 Oct 2020
Sent passport 5th Nov 2020
Passport stamped - 9th Dec 2020
Email AVO and HKVO notifying them of new born babies 3rd Dec 2020
GU - 10th Dec 2020 (babies were added on my profile)
2nd PPR - 29th Dec 2020
Primary VO - Accra
Secondary VO - Hong Kong

PERFECT GIFT TO END THE YEAR

It’s been God all the way....

For everyone waiting for their Golden mail and ITA, God will surely do it for you and yours in Jesus name, Amen ��
congratulations!!!
Please did you do medical for your babies? If yes, how long did it take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2021
sincerelymine:
I got BIL, and yet to get MEP? And got first GU about 2hours after Biometric. This is quite unusual, do I need to be worried?

Whats your AOR?

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.