Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365895 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Thanks a lot... we move smiley

mobenjackson:

WES is fine. ECA comes out as professional degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Good morning great people
Please, is there anyone that paid for WES recently?
The cost was $230 and I was charged N86,000
Isn’t that too much?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2021
hephzzy:

My MBA was evaluated as Masters degree from wes.MBA from lautech
Great! Thanks.smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2021
YesLadyN:

Hi,

I see you already have a date swap for January.

Anyone else in need of a swap can send me a mail. My available date is the 18th. Not sure of another draw before then.
\

Sent a message if this is still available
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sincerelymine: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2021
KlausMike:

Whats your AOR?

Nov 28th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2021
delaveres:
Isn’t that too much?
Yesterday I bought something of 15 CAD online and was charged 5007. Exchange rate is crazy these days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enesty(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Good morning
Congrats to all those who got ita

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2021
You probably paid $259.90 including the harmonized tax rate
Paid for someone recently with access card and was charged the same
delaveres:
Isn’t that too much?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ArcFresky(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2021
IELTS Tips, tutorials and question examples

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3gBc6tJH1kbNG5sbHFaMmhKQzQ?usp=sharing

It would be nice if this can be in the front page

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abeesawlah12345: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Good morning
Pls can my mother-in-law do a gift deed for me as my spouse is not accompanying?
I want her to send the money to my account. Would this pose any problem?
Pls I’d appreciate your replies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jprince93: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Seniors in the house,
Thanks for this platform.
Just a couple of questions, I recently got married I am 28 yrs. I have just a B.ENG with 3 years experience, hopefully I will get certified by BCSand max out ietls. My wife has a HND in mass communication. Please, should I include my wife during this process ? Considering the fact that there is more point for singles, along with age advantage.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
delaveres:
Isn’t that too much?
Which bank card did you use pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stevepop: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hi, please I'll appreciate clarification regarding this
1) I got reference letter from Company A where I worked for four years. I currently work with Company B where I have spent 1.5years. Do I need a letter from Company B as well? Or just state it in my personal history.
2) I have done my medical and I was sent the result as well. Should I just upload the information sheet or I should add the result as well?
Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Back here to share my testimony����

ECA - Sep 2019
IELTS - Jan 2020 (L9 R8 W7 S7)
Entered Pool - Mar 04, 2020
Declined first ITA - Mar 04, 2020

ITA - July 08, 2020
AOR - Aug 27, 2020
MEP/BIL - Sep 15, 2020
Biometrics Submitted - Sep 18, 2020

ADR (RPRF) - Oct 06, 2020
IP1 - Oct 06, 2020
IP2 - Nov 03, 2020
ADR (RPRF) - Dec 11, 2020 (Uploaded receipt again)

PPR - Dec 23, 2020

VO - Accra (thanks to Hongkong�)
Single applicant (FSW).

55 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jprince93:
Seniors in the house,
Just a couple of questions, I recently got married I am 28 yrs. I have just a B.ENG with 3 years experience, hopefully I will get certified by BCSand max out ietls. My wife has a HND in mass communication. Please, should I include my wife during this process ? Considering the fact that there is more point for singles, along with age advantage.

Your wife has HND which means 2 or more certificates when evaluated along with her ND with WES, she's probably younger than you, if she has 3 years experience as well you can even make her the PA. Both of you should just max our IELTS and you are over good sef.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jbankole2018:
My wife has msc and I have BSC. Her age is 32 and my is 35. She has 5 yrs working experience. I am self-employed. We decided to use her as principal applicant. Her IELTS scores are LRWS 8,8,7,7. our CRS is 450. Everything seems tiring. What else can we do because we been on it for while now. Looking forward for responses from expert in the house. Thanks
with her MsC, 5years working experience and IELTS of 8,8,7,7??. I think the score should be more than 450. Are you sure about the score?
Her profile is a top notch, she should be above 460
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
barby008:
You probably paid $259.90 including the harmonized tax rate
Paid for someone recently with access card and was charged the same

I didn’t select the tax option cus the total was $230.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Monopoly1:

Which bank card did you use pls
I used union bank card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Yesterday I bought something of 15 CAD online and was charged 5007. Exchange rate is crazy these data
It’s really crazy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by klexycole(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Miredo:

Use the CRS calculator https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to see your score. See both with and without your spouse ECA to see what your scores are, in line with the recent trend for ITA. That will help you determine if you need it or not. Last cutoff was 468 for the general draw. It may be above or below at the next draw. No one knows.
Based on your CRS score, you can decide to or not.
But to get higher points, it's always advisable to do so. Although I have met some people that don't need it

Thanks for the insight, sir. Much appreciated. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jprince93:
Seniors in the house,
Since you are 28, you have age on your side. With your BCS and your wife's HND, both of you have 2 or more certificates. You can evaluate all your certificates and your wife's with WES. If you both get good IELTS scores, and your 3 years experience, you're good to go. You will get a good score. Go ahead and include your wife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
DebbieWilliams:

ECA - Sep 2019
ITA - July 08, 2020
AOR - Aug 27, 2020
MEP/BIL - Sep 15, 2020

PPR - Dec 23, 2020

Single applicant (FSW).
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
klexycole:

Thanks for the insight, sir. Much appreciated. smiley
I'm a lady smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
delaveres:

I used union bank card

How will you use union Bank �. Their rate is obviously higher.

Try GT or Access next time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by klexycole(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Miredo:

I'm a lady smiley

Oh, apologies ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
abeesawlah12345:
Good morning
Pls can my mother-in-law do a gift deed for me as my spouse is not accompanying?
I want her to send the money to my account. Would this pose any problem?
Pls I’d appreciate your replies
May I ask why your spouse is non-accompanying? Put yourself in the shoes of a Visa Officer, is there a good reason why your mother in law will give you money to travel when her child isn't going with you? If you think you have a good reason, go ahead.
But in my opinion (may not be valid), it's better one of your parents give you the money, or your spouse goes with you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by manlikegb: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
wickedbandit:
Please have you found one for January AOR 2021? Telegram or Whatsapp I'd be interested in joining.

I was about to get one for Nov/Dec 2020. Not Jan 2021.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Limitlessbond: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
delaveres:
Isn’t that too much?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hephzzy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
DebbieWilliams:

ECA - Sep 2019
Entered Pool - Mar 04, 2020
Declined first ITA - Mar 04, 2020

ITA - July 08, 2020
AOR - Aug 27, 2020
MEP/BIL - Sep 15, 2020
Biometrics Submitted - Sep 18, 2020

ADR (RPRF) - Oct 06, 2020
IP1 - Oct 06, 2020
IP2 - Nov 03, 2020
ADR (RPRF) - Dec 11, 2020 (Uploaded receipt again)

PPR - Dec 23, 2020

Single applicant (FSW).
Big congrats to you. More breakthrough I pray.

Please was it Hong Kong that issued your PPR or Accra? My secondary VO also is HongKong. I was given ADR since Nov 2 and submitted same on the same day but it has not even be reviewed. I called, the agent told me the ADR has not been opened by the officer and can't determine when it will. Accra is my primary VO. My worry is I have not seen anyone in any group that their ADR submitted and it took over 2 months and not yet reviewed. What do you advise?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sexgoddess: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Hi. Théy still do. I wrote in Nov and used the writing assist. However, you may want to register on time so you can get your feedback early enough. They didn't see my task 2 and had to only evaluate task 1. Got the report either a day or 2 before my exams.

All the best
thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abeesawlah12345: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Miredo:

May I ask why your spouse is non-accompanying? Put yourself in the shoes of a Visa Officer, is there a good reason why your mother in law will give you money to travel when her child isn't going with you? If you think you have a good reason, go ahead.
But in my opinion (may not be valid), it's better one of your parents give you the money, or your spouse goes with you.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Guys, PPR landed yesterday!!!!!!

AOR: Sep 10, 2019 (yes, you read that correctly)

VO: Accra

PPR: 8th January 2021.

No idea why it took so long - I had no ADRs and I sent plenty of webforms and emails. Anyway, the point is that Accra has finally released us. Thank God!!!

52 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.